Barcelona vs Valencia

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Barcelona vs Valencia

Post by anointed »

Biggest match in Spain this weekend.

Barca vs Valencia still to come

17th minute...goaless draw in a maintain-your-UCL-spot-match.
Last edited by anointed on Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Atletico v Sevilla

Post by anointed »

Commentator thinks Oblak is the best goalie in the world. He's good no doubt but best is always subjective. Haven't seen him in action from what I've seen cos both sides seems to be respecting their UCL spots too much and are just moving dangerously in the centre circle.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Goal AM...........powerful header Godin.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Godin 1-0
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Sevilla couldn't score from their own fk like Godin headed home Griezman's fk but Sarabia (is that a short form of Saudi Arabia) blazed it over though with deflection...ensuing ck also went way over.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Griezman almost turning in another fk with a header
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

HT
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Make I watch until Man City vs Liverpool
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Griezmann misses just by whiskers...good move by Aty
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

I can't believe that Griezman missed a clear 'one on one' against the keeper.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Yellow to Carrasco...........
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

La Liga guys, I leave you to conclude the game. I dey go EPL.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Atleti turning the screws for the past quarter hour. Griezman adds a second
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

kabaliar surely you're watching this game...

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

3-0 Koke

What happened to the updates? Una don run comot go City - Pool, abi?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

This Correa boy gets speed o
Last edited by Siddonlook11 on Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Sevilla pull one back...Correa
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

That could be one referee no willing to give Barca any freebie though I thought Neymay had a legit claim for a pen
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Barcelona vs Valencia

Post by anointed »

Munir flunked that opportunity...silly

But Mangala scores from the ensuing ck

Valencia 1-0
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Mangala don score
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Mangala don score
Yes o. I have a friend who thinks Mangala would have been more suited to playing ludo :lol: :lol: :lol:
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Rafinha venomous shot blocked
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Kai,,,,Suarez.... damn you, Arsene Wenger
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."