SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: EPL - Hull 1 v 7 SPURS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SPURS 2016/17 GAMES: EPL - SPURS 2 v 1 S,pton (Sun)

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]toyin133[/color] wrote: Referee is overcompensating for not giving Southampton a pen in the 1st half
Yup.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dier down but back up on his feet.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Winks about to come on most likely for Dembele who hasn't been as effective as he could be.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

S'ton dominating possession.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Winks for Son instead. Wow. MoPo tightening up the midfield.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

What kind of substitution is that?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Winks has changed the dynamics of the midfield.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote: What kind of substitution is that?
We are getting overran in the middle of the field and that is one way to address it.

Trippier on for Walker.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

11 massive minutes left.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Redmond departs.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Southampton never tie this game yet? Nah that referee dash Toto this game. Hands Toto a phantom PK and then denies the young Saints a stone cold one of their own smh
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Hahahahahahaha Southampton fans taunting the cheating ref

"He's one of our ... Andre Marriner, he's one of our own ..."

Ok so be only me dey see this blatant wa yo :woot:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]anikulapo[/color] wrote:Southampton never tie this game yet? Nah that referee dash Toto this game. Hands Toto a phantom PK and then denies the young Saints a stone cold one of their own smh
You are right. File an appeal with the FA and get the scoreline changed :taunt:.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Janssen on for Eriksen

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Jansheet???? So this scrub still dey roster? :taunt: :taunt:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Who is this Boufal? Jesu :scared:

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Trippier misplacing his passes.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Tbis Foufal abi na Foufou has been playing crap...it is either his legs are tangled up while trying some stupid skills or simply running into blind alleys
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Look at Adele diving again in the box ... Cheating scum :curse:

MLK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That should have been a superb goal for Janssen.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Five minutes cmon you Saints :taunt:

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

And Foufal strikes again...finally he finds his feet.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

And Foufal strikes again...finally he finds his feet.