Barcelona vs Valencia

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Barcelona vs Valencia

Post by anointed »

The kind of chance Suarez is born to bury

1-1
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

1-1 Suarez
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Mangala beaten, gives a PK and gets dismissed
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

@ 1-1, it's penalty and red card to Valencia's Eliaquim Mangala

The Barca stuff...so soft and you know Suarez will get the Oscar for theatrics.
Last edited by anointed on Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

2-1 Messi
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Meanwhile Valencia equalize thru Munir
2-2
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

anointed wrote:Penalty and red card to Managala

The Barca stuff...so soft

nothing soft about it. Mangala was stupid. He let Suarez go around him, and caused a PK.

Meanwhile Munir equalizes
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

anointed wrote:Meanwhile Valencia equalize thru Munir
2-2
Wtf.......... Munir is one of our players. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Barca just went to sleep after their goal not expecting Valencia to come immediately at them. Good goal.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Undertaker wrote:
anointed wrote:Meanwhile Valencia equalize thru Munir
2-2
Wtf.......... Munir is one of our players. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Why you dey roll ya eyes? Dem no dey loan players in land of the dead?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

nothing soft about it. Mangala was stupid. He let Suarez go around him, and caused a PK.

Its becoming boorish, all the EPL fans moaning every time Barca play.
But you will never see them complain when teams in their EPL get PKs...

Suarez cannot be held responsible for Mangala's stupidity...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

His error was letting Suarez go round him but from what I saw, he barely grabbed Suarez's shirt and the cheat just fell like someone shot him with a Walther PPK.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

the ref. no like Mangala at all!!
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

txj wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Another of your lies and dishonesty. People here are vociferous against inept refereeing in the EPL. Find your level man.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

anointed wrote:
txj wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Another of your lies and dishonesty. People here are vociferous against inept refereeing in the EPL. Find your level man.
Not really. You are only vociferous when it is against your team, OR in favor of Barca.

Suarez has no responsibility to stay on his feet when he has been fouled. The responsibility lies with the defender not to commit a foul in the first place...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

anointed wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

His error was letting Suarez go round him but from what I saw, he barely grabbed Suarez's shirt and the cheat just fell like someone shot him with a Walther PPK.
Is there a ruling on the strength of the grab in order to cause a foul?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

was about to ask who be this skinny black boy before I realized it was Neymar
AFCON 2019 sweet o

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anointed wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

There's a rule on the dive by Suarez.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Messi....3-2
AFCON 2019 sweet o

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

txj wrote:
anointed wrote:
txj wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Not really. You are only vociferous when it is against your team, OR in favor of Barca.

Suarez has no responsibility to stay on his feet when he has been fouled. The responsibility lies with the defender not to commit a foul in the first place...
Stop making a mess of yourself...piling lies upon lies.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

anointed wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anointed wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

I see Sir Ojoro Alex coached you well on the art of wayo statements :woot: :woot: :woot:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anointed wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anointed wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

I see Sir Ojoro Alex coached you well on the art of wayo statements :woot: :woot: :woot:
But Chief, is there not a rule against diving?

Seriously, I wouldn't blame the ref because he didn't have the benefit of replay like I did but then had Suarez remained on his feet, the decision may have been different. Overall, Mangala, the ludo player has himself to blame.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Munir is really a Barca player...wasted another chance...not even a shot on goal.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...