TAMMY ABRAHAM ✭ THE TERMINATOR ✭ Skills & Goals ✭ 2016-2017

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

iworo
Egg
Egg
TAMMY ABRAHAM ✭ THE TERMINATOR ✭ Skills & Goals ✭ 2016-2017

Post by iworo »

TAMMY ABRAHAM ✭ THE TERMINATOR ✭ Skills & Goals ✭ 2016-2017 part 2
[/video]

TAMMY ABRAHAM ✭ THE TERMINATOR ✭ Skills & Goals ✭ 2016-2017 part 1
[/video]
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: TAMMY ABRAHAM ✭ THE TERMINATOR ✭ Skills & Goals ✭ 2016-2

Post by General Trousers »

Incredible player.
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

Already the best striker of nigerian heritage in my opinion.
I hope Rohr and the NFF are working behind the scenes to get him.
That is one player we can't afford to lose if we want to further progress and become a quality side that can compete with the best on the planet.
The strikers we currently have in the mix just don't cut it.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

DAgrin wrote:Already the best striker of nigerian heritage in my opinion.
That is one player we can't afford to lose if we want to further progress and become a quality side that can compete with the best on the planet.
according to some on this site - he already said yes (obviously it clear they are just making up false stories as day goes by)
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

I enjoy na the sound track of m and pack.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Tammy Abraham - The Father of Many Goals
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The boy is useless. :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

You guys never learn. I remember watching Uchebo on youtube and drooling...until...as they say the rest is history. People were hyping Aina, i have watched the guy a couple of times and i am wondering if i am watching another Aina. This time last year it was Ejaria..like typical english product he has not been able to navigate or find the gear to the next level. And please dont get me started on the Aibee noise. I watched Tammy last friday..all i saw was a decent player at a level that cannot be said to be the top. Someone is already calling him the best striker we've got...wao! If i may ask on what basis? Banging goals at the top of EPL or Nationwide? Yes we can invite him since he plays regularly but be wary of english products...they have no second level value.

Look at the pathetic state of Aibee at Bournemouth his second level is the bench....
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

I prefer Osimhen. Much more skill and control on the ball. But we'll see how Osimhen's jump to the senior level goes.
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

oloye wrote:You guys never learn. I remember watching Uchebo on youtube and drooling...until...as they say the rest is history. People were hyping Aina, i have watched the guy a couple of times and i am wondering if i am watching another Aina. This time last year it was Ejaria..like typical english product he has not been able to navigate or find the gear to the next level. And please dont get me started on the Aibee noise. I watched Tammy last friday..all i saw was a decent player at a level that cannot be said to be the top. Someone is already calling him the best striker we've got...wao! If i may ask on what basis? Banging goals at the top of EPL or Nationwide? Yes we can invite him since he plays regularly but be wary of english products...they have no second level value.

Look at the pathetic state of Aibee at Bournemouth his second level is the bench....
You make a major logical mistake.
The fact that wastepipes have been hyped on CE does not mean that anybody who is praised here turns out to be useless.
Some players are hyped and disappear soon after and some become major hits.
I can spot your deviation against everything english cleary as you smell colo-mentality almost everywhere.
To me this is much more a minority compex than those who are open minded for potential players from wherever they come from or where they were raised.
Furthermore it is means an insult to deprecatingly call boys like Tammy or Aina English without further knowing their cultural background.
Some of these boys are very proud on their Nigerian heritage and to me their English background does not make they less suitable and worthy to wear the GWG than our "native" players.

Bookmark this thread.
Tammy Abraham will soon light up the EPL - you can take that to the bank.
Hopefully it won't be too late than as England might be faster to spot his potential.

Naija 4 life!
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

marutimon wrote:
I prefer Osimhen. Much more skill and control on the ball. But we'll see how Osimhen's jump to the senior level goes.
I know these skills are just for entertainment but not everybody of Tammy's size looks this comfortable on the ball and has such a good control.

[/video]

Naija 4 life!
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Sure. But I've seen better control and first touch from Osimhen nin full stride. I just hope he hasn't regressed.

He's the closest thing to a Drogba since Lukaku.
Last edited by marutimon on Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

DAgrin wrote:
oloye wrote:You guys never learn. I remember watching Uchebo on youtube and drooling...until...as they say the rest is history. People were hyping Aina, i have watched the guy a couple of times and i am wondering if i am watching another Aina. This time last year it was Ejaria..like typical english product he has not been able to navigate or find the gear to the next level. And please dont get me started on the Aibee noise. I watched Tammy last friday..all i saw was a decent player at a level that cannot be said to be the top. Someone is already calling him the best striker we've got...wao! If i may ask on what basis? Banging goals at the top of EPL or Nationwide? Yes we can invite him since he plays regularly but be wary of english products...they have no second level value.

The fact that wastepipes have been hyped on CE does not mean that anybody who is praised here turns out to be useless.
I can spot your deviation against everything english cleary as you smell colo-mentality almost everywhere.
To me this is much more a minority compex than those who are open minded for potential players from wherever they come from or where they were raised.
Furthermore it is means an insult to deprecatingly call boys like Tammy or Aina English without further knowing their cultural background.
Some of these boys are very proud on their Nigerian heritage and to me their English background does not make they less suitable and worthy to wear the GWG than our "native" players.

Bookmark this thread.
Hopefully it won't be too late than as England might be faster to spot his potential.
Dude if you do not understand what i mean by calling them english product, no point trying to read anything or analyse anything into it. These were brought up and raised in the english football system....keyword here is football. I am not anti british, but i am wary of their footballing culture and until the products prove me wrong i stick to my gun. I started my arguement by using Uchebo, yet you ignore that bit.

I also said i believe he has potentials but until he takes it to the next level ,i am not buying into any hype. Now where did that say i have ruled hm out? Or is it too much to ask for a player aspiring to play for Nigeria that such should rise to the next level by playing at the top?

Abeg leave me oh...i am not buying into anymore youtube sales pitch.... :lol:

By the way as much as i bash the half baked english product, i also acknowledge the few exceptions..the likes of Ashley Cole, Terry, Lampard, Gerrald, Rio, Sol to mention a few....but most of them generally do not have gear 2. Especially when asked to play in an environment where football is not about running,, crosses and headers alone..where they are expected to retain control in tight places, be patient and think more. :lol:

Biko when he starts to light up the place like Rashford(he is still subject to the same syndrome though), then you guys can start making the kind of noise that i am hearing on this thread.

All i am saying is, just say that he has potentials, i will have no problem with that, but to start waxing the nursey rhymes he is the best striker we have...now that is over the top hype.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

I think we need to cap him and I'm not just talking in friendly. We need to give him about 30mins or a sub role in a proper game. We need to play the game. We don't have to show interest once the horse has bolted when the player come good.
That was how we missed out on Alaba. It's not every player England caps that makes the national team. We need to show interest in players of Naija origin so they can show interest in Naija.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

He looks like a decent targetman. Do he have a realistic shot at getting him though?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

metalalloy wrote:He looks like a decent targetman. Do he have a realistic shot at getting him though?
If we can get him ,get him. You have to open the communication links first, if he wants to play for us cool. But no automatic flinging of shirts around..because some of these negotiations come with a certain demand for play time.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

oloye wrote:
metalalloy wrote:He looks like a decent targetman. Do he have a realistic shot at getting him though?
If we can get him ,get him. You have to open the communication links first, if he wants to play for us cool. But no automatic flinging of shirts around..because some of these negotiations come with a certain demand for play time.

I agree. I haven't seen any Naija prospect in the position to demand an automatic shirt. The SE appears to be on the cusp of turning things around, if we can get 4 pts from the Cameroun WCQ, that will make us even more marketable to these players with options. I think he should be approached (if he hasnt been already) and if he says no, we move on.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

oloye wrote:
DAgrin wrote:

Bookmark this thread.
Dude if you do not understand what i mean by calling them english product, no point trying to read anything or analyse anything into it. These were brought up and raised in the english football system....keyword here is football. I am not anti british, but i am wary of their footballing culture and until the products prove me wrong i stick to my gun. I started my arguement by using Uchebo, yet you ignore that bit.

I also said i believe he has potentials but until he takes it to the next level ,i am not buying into any hype. Now where did that say i have ruled hm out? Or is it too much to ask for a player aspiring to play for Nigeria that such should rise to the next level by playing at the top?

Abeg leave me oh...i am not buying into anymore youtube sales pitch.... :lol:

By the way as much as i bash the half baked english product, i also acknowledge the few exceptions..the likes of Ashley Cole, Terry, Lampard, Gerrald, Rio, Sol to mention a few....but most of them generally do not have gear 2. Especially when asked to play in an environment where football is not about running,, crosses and headers alone..where they are expected to retain control in tight places, be patient and think more. :lol:

Biko when he starts to light up the place like Rashford(he is still subject to the same syndrome though), then you guys can start making the kind of noise that i am hearing on this thread.

All i am saying is, just say that he has potentials, i will have no problem with that, but to start waxing the nursey rhymes he is the best striker we have...now that is over the top hype.
Kpom!! I was speaking to one Brazilian guy, the guy was with kaka up to 18 but got injured, the guy looked at the pitch some boys outside our office were training on, he was screaming no way!!! He said its too big, it should be smaller, they have too much time to think and run, He said they shouldn't even be playing on surface like those till they are 15. It has to be small tight space and holding the ball
Oya back to the matter
open and close
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Prince wrote: Kpom!! I was speaking to one Brazilian guy, the guy was with kaka up to 18 but got injured, the guy looked at the pitch some boys outside our office were training on, he was screaming no way!!! He said its too big, it should be smaller, they have too much time to think and run, He said they shouldn't even be playing on surface like those till they are 15. It has to be small tight space and holding the ball

This world is such an unfair place. One day, you are training with Kaka, the future prince of Milan, the next day, you find yourself selling hanky with the fake prince of idumota.

Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

metalalloy wrote:
Prince wrote: Kpom!! I was speaking to one Brazilian guy, the guy was with kaka up to 18 but got injured, the guy looked at the pitch some boys outside our office were training on, he was screaming no way!!! He said its too big, it should be smaller, they have too much time to think and run, He said they shouldn't even be playing on surface like those till they are 15. It has to be small tight space and holding the ball

This world is such an unfair place. One day, you are training with Kaka, the future prince of Milan, the next day, you find yourself selling hanky with the fake prince of idumota.
I know right :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: doesn't really like to talk about football much actually
Oya back to the matter
open and close
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Prince wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

I know right :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: doesn't really like to talk about football much actually
So in Oloye's statement the one wey catch your eyes na the small tory about the Brazilian? kai :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Still think Abraham would be an upgrade on everyone we've played as a striker in the past couple of years. Iheanacho is ahead od him, possibly Osimhen, but he would be a great take.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

marutimon wrote:Still think Abraham would be an upgrade on everyone we've played as a striker in the past couple of years. Iheanacho is ahead od him, possibly Osimhen, but he would be a great take.
on what basis..of course you have the right to personal opinion, but since you have made it public, curious minds like me could not resist asking what is this optimism premised upon. :)

Biko i hope you are not relying on youtube clips? The reason i asked is because a compilation of 10 goals viewed from different angles and replayed 2 or 3 times can play tricks on people's mind. Kai Uchebo got me .... :D