UK plans to block illegal Kodi Football streams

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: UK plans to block illegal Kodi Football streams

Post by marko »

Just change your VPN, I use Kodi but since I live outside the U.K, I can watch the Saturday games live
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

metalalloy wrote:
Akure4Life wrote:
tfco wrote:
bushboy wrote:About time!!! I was starting to feel like a fool for still paying huge monthly cable bills. Now, I feel better.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes. That $100+ you've been paying monthly vs my one-time $260 Kodi device in late-2015.
A fool and his money....
$260 for a kodi device?

I paid less than $60 for mine

And that is $60 too much :D . the software is free and you don't need a box to operate it.
I just cant get it to work on a tablet :sad: :sad:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

ICE has seized the kodi.tv website. something else will pop up but looks like dis one go join napster and grokster dem and vanish.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

metalalloy wrote:ICE has seized the kodi.tv website. something else will pop up but looks like dis one go join napster and grokster dem and vanish.
Go to school, tell your teacher you're a fool :lol:
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

toyin133 wrote:
metalalloy wrote:ICE has seized the kodi.tv website. something else will pop up but looks like dis one go join napster and grokster dem and vanish.

:lol: dem don catch me for april fools?! oya make we dey watch, i hope its a stunt sha, not sure why the developers would play an expensive joke like dat.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

metalalloy wrote:
toyin133 wrote:

:lol: dem don catch me for april fools?! oya make we dey watch, i hope its a stunt sha, not sure why the developers would play an expensive joke like dat.
hmmmm

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

2 of my friends say their kodi boxes are not working they can't watch games since yesterday
How are your boxes working
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

benteke wrote:2 of my friends say their kodi boxes are not working they can't watch games since yesterday
Always cutting corners. Spend less on Stella Artois and you will have more than enough for a subscription to SKY and BT. :rotf: :rotf:
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Gudo wrote:
benteke wrote:2 of my friends say their kodi boxes are not working they can't watch games since yesterday
Always cutting corners. Spend less on Stella Artois and you will have more than enough for a subscription to SKY and BT. :rotf: :rotf:
My brother with people back home crying for help we have no choice but cut corners :lol:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Gudo wrote:
I actually don't use that box .... yet :biggrin:

But I seem to be the only one not using it, my fellow football loving buddies have been using it and I was seriously weighing if it's worth leaving BT and sky for this.
But with this ruling it doesn't look good
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

Mine still works
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.