Ahmed Musa Arrested!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ahmed Musa Arrested!

Post by marko »

In the UK, you beat your wife and you are a public figure, you are toast! Leicester city will have no option than to sack him, definitely not in my prayers if he indeed beat his wife!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^Even if he didn't, the purpose has been achieved, by bringing this into the public domain, Musa has made his way into the pillory. If he did indeed beat his wife, those tomatoes will be rocks painted red. Should the feminists run with this, he's as good as dead here.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

He didn't beat his wife, all charges have been dropped and he has been released. Ahmed Musa has no case to answer to the police.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

YUJAM wrote:Babylon system. May God shield Ahmed Musa and all of us from the pressures hat can lead to incidents such as this
Some men YUJAM do not need any 'pressure' to beat their women. For them, - and they are many - women are 'kept in check' that way and it has nothing to do with pressure.

A friend was telling me just recently how on the one hand he 'regretted' beating his wife a few months ago but in the same breath said 'she made me do it'. :shock:

Women can provoke a man beyond reason but the wise and mature thing is to walk away. Women too need to recognize that you cannot continue to poke (ie provoke) a man and expect him to lie down and just accept it. He either walks away (which they hate) or he reacts violently.
They just don't get it.

The natural response of the male to provocation is physical. Walking away takes a lot of self-control. Women have the additional option of crying and letting out their frustrations that way. Men don't have that option as we are 'deprogrammed' from crying from a very young age.

Still, too many men think beating a woman can be justified and I bet you there are many reading this right now that don't know what the hell we are talking about.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:He didn't beat his wife, all charges have been dropped and he has been released. Ahmed Musa has no case to answer to the police.
Exellent.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Damunk wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:He didn't beat his wife, all charges have been dropped and he has been released. Ahmed Musa has no case to answer to the police.
Exellent.
He had better chase the girl away, his card is marked now
Oya back to the matter
open and close
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

I really feel for Musa. From the very little I know of him, he's a nice humble chap (I chatted with him while playing online poker against him some years back). As I mentioned previously in another thread (on the captainship matter) he needs to clear him mind and focus on his career. Regardless of the charges being dropped, the fact that this came to light does show that the man has too many unnecessary distractions in his life. He's in a super high pressure situation at Leicester City so he needs to die down the distractions and get back to being the good football player that brought him to this point in his career. Good luck Brother Musa.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Wow, he really needs to get from under this dark cloud, whether released or not something is going on with this bobo since he left Russia. Hopefully he can get his mojo back and put things back in place!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Curve whiz wrote:Yesterday, I wanted to start a thread here for us to pray for Musa. There are too many pressures on Nigerian/African players, especially from family members, that put so much stress on them. Since Musa moved to England, he hadn't fully settled.
They certainly do. majority of us are going through the unnecessary pressure from family members and sometimes even from friends. They think we pluck money from the trees in Oyiboland.
Curve whiz wrote: A few weeks ago, a friend of mine was on the same flight to Nigeria with Musa. He said Musa told him he was travelling home to sort out family issues. I was told he travelled to Nigeria again before the international break, and again Rohr allowed him to leave the SE camp early to go to Nigeria again last week. Haba, how many times would a player be expected to come home in a month? How will he get into the team at Leicester with so much distractions.

This is where a GOOD wife comes into play. To sooth and calm the partner's nerves and provide any assistance or help she could and avoid causing any commotion within the household.
Curve whiz wrote:Having said all that, I don't know the details of the problem he's having with his wife, but I am sure these marital/ extended family problems contributed to his terrible form of late.
Correct! We have not heard the full story, but people are already pointing accusing fingers at Musa. Either way, there is a problem in the household which ONLY Musa and his wife can resolve, else divorce is appropriate at this time because this incident - regardless of who is right or wrong - will happen again.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

maceo4 wrote:Wow, he really needs to get from under this dark cloud, whether released or not something is going on with this bobo since he left Russia. Hopefully he can get his mojo back and put things back in place!
...same with Osaze, and many other players who seem to think streets of England is lined with gold, pounds and shillings.
They were doing very well in Russian league, scoring, winning trophies, going to champions leagues, then drop it all for bench warming to relegation battle to squabble with club, and now this.
Changing job/station can be tricky anywhere though.
I should have gone to west coast when it was offered to me rather chose to go to east coast, just for one stupid reasoning.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Cmoke wrote:Typical naija old man.

You just assumed the man is guilty just because someone made an allegation against him.

Geez!

Cmoke :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
DIMKA76 wrote:The only thing that would save his a$$ is if his wife refuses to press charges. Otherwise he is toast.
Oldboy, na wa-o! Guilty until proven innocent
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

mcal wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Wow, he really needs to get from under this dark cloud, whether released or not something is going on with this bobo since he left Russia. Hopefully he can get his mojo back and put things back in place!
...same with Osaze, and many other players who seem to think streets of England is lined with gold, pounds and shillings.
They were doing very well in Russian league, scoring, winning trophies, going to champions leagues, then drop it all for bench warming to relegation battle to squabble with club, and now this.
I should have gone to west coast when it was offered to me rather chose to go to east coast, just for one stupid reasoning.
Oga Mcal; what is that "one stupid reasoning?" Can you please share it with us? Perhaps we can learn from your mistake(s).
Last edited by Odas on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

...and the social media feedback begins...
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

Here - Police came first, Musa not home, they came back again, specifically to arrest him. Charges have now been dropped. - http://www.90min.com/posts/4829021-leic ... _aid=35745

It'll be a Miracle for Musa to recover in England. I know peeps say he is under family pressure etc. I do understand that he may have another Legal wife in Nigeria, or on the way to being legal / official in Nigeria (he is a Muslim and that's ok but what does this add to what he has on the go per family issues??) . I for one have no sympathy for ANY man that thinks he can beat a woman BUT until for sure proven guilty, I'll continue to pray for a committed SE.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Odas wrote:
mcal wrote:
Ofa Mcal; what is that "one stupid reasoning?" Can you please share it with us? Perhaps we can learn from your mistake(s).
...close to "home" real and imaginary after a long work sojourner.

I think in the case of our guys going to England probably to be close to home and home folks.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Everyone piling on Musa should thread softly. If the police arrest and release him with no charges, then why the roasting?
I note it's time for sinners herein to pretend to be saints, until they get caught up in issues like this. Then, they will plead
innocence and cry to be believed. If you are not well attuned to a situation, stop being judgmental.
That is how public lynching starts.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

See the Twitter links above. Musa has threatened to sue over these allegations...
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

Damunk wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Babylon system. May God shield Ahmed Musa and all of us from the pressures hat can lead to incidents such as this
Some men YUJAM do not need any 'pressure' to beat their women. For them, - and they are many - women are 'kept in check' that way and it has nothing to do with pressure.

A friend was telling me just recently how on the one hand he 'regretted' beating his wife a few months ago but in the same breath said 'she made me do it'. :shock:

Women can provoke a man beyond reason but the wise and mature thing is to walk away. Women too need to recognize that you cannot continue to poke (ie provoke) a man and expect him to lie down and just accept it. He either walks away (which they hate) or he reacts violently.
They just don't get it.

The natural response of the male to provocation is physical. Walking away takes a lot of self-control. Women have the additional option of crying and letting out their frustrations that way. Men don't have that option as we are 'deprogrammed' from crying from a very young age.

Still, too many men think beating a woman can be justified and I bet you there are many reading this right now that don't know what the hell we are talking about.
Spot on, Prince

My ex wife hit me for 5 good years. The only time i hit her back after 5 years of phycical abuse, she called the police
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

If the lady is from Nigeria the best thing to ship her back, then concentrate more on his career. I'm sure the lady is one the distractions he is confronting right now. I don't really think he needs extra burden in addition to the one he is going through at Leicester . When the season is over he can bring her back to resolve whatever issue they have have.
Last edited by bully12 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Akure4Life wrote:
Damunk wrote:

They just don't get it.

Spot on, Prince

My ex wife hit me for 5 good years. The only time i hit her back after 5 years of phycical abuse, she called the police
You can't compare hitting your wife to her hitting you though. You are in control when she hits you and can physically restrain her at any time... she's not in control when you hit her.

Funny how people are blaming babylon and some are asking for the wife to be shipped back... victim blaming
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

niyi wrote:
Akure4Life wrote:
Damunk wrote:

They just don't get it.

Spot on, Prince

You can't compare hitting your wife to her hitting you though. You are in control when she hits you and can physically restrain her at any time... she's not in control when you hit her.

Funny how people are blaming babylon and some are asking for the wife to be shipped back... victim blaming
you are very correct because he doesn't bleed blood and does not have pain receptors. Please take this your self righteousness and sanctimonious attitude to somewhere else . Nobody should hit another person . Self restraint is applicable to everyone.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Cmoke wrote:Typical naija old man.

You just assumed the man is guilty just because someone made an allegation against him.

Geez!

Cmoke :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
DIMKA76 wrote:The only thing that would save his a$$ is if his wife refuses to press charges. Otherwise he is toast.
Omo you neva hear of trial by media? Chief justice in session :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!