Aridstide Bance About to Join Rivers United......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Aridstide Bance About to Join Rivers United......

Post by Enugu II »

Aristide Bance close to Rivers United move
XXX 10:52:00 AM LEAGUE , NPFL
http://www.naijafootball247.com.linkis.com/lNqsg

Burkina Faso striker, Aristide Bance is inching close to a move to Port Harcourt based Rivers United as discussions continue between both parties.

A Rivers United source told Naijafootball247.com that Bance is open to playing for them and they are just about to tie up loose ends in the deal.

“His people signified the intentions of the striker to play for us and we are looking at a six months contract.
“They have spoken with us and the sports commissioner is well aware of the deal,” a management source at Rivers United told Naijafootball247.com.

“Bance’s terms have been made known to us and as soon as the funds can be provided he will be a player of Rivers United once the second round of the League kicks off in May.

“He really wants to come over to Port Harcourt and as soon as we meet his financial and welfare conditions, he will be our player.”

Rivers United have suffered goal scoring problems this season, only managing ten goals in ten goals in fifteen League games.

The Rivers State sports commissioner, Boma Iyaye was in the news last week when he spoke about the club’s goal scoring problems, suggesting that they could break the banks to acquire MFM FC’s Stephen Odey who already has thirteen goals this term.

The rumour mills went to town suggesting Rivers United could spend as much as N100m (about $260, 000) on Odey.

Details of the proposed Bance deal are still shrouded in secrecy but United are keen on getting the Burkinabe striker.

Aristide Bance is already a favourite of African and Nigerian fans following his exploits at the AFCON in recent years.

If the deal finally pulls through, he will be the second Burkinabe to play at the club.
and will join the retinue of foreign based players already on the books of Rivers United.

The club already has Joseph Douhadji (Togo), Zoumana Doumbia (Togo), Guy Kuemian (Ivory Coast), Godbless Asamoah (Ghana) and Aliassou Sanou (Burkina Faso)
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Aridstide Bance About to Join Rivers United......

Post by 1naija »

Fantastic !!! Rivers United is a pace setter in African football. Imagine one of the best players in Africa if not the world dying to join your team. Even Barcelona cannot boast of such reputation. This team will beat a select top 11 from the top leagues in the world.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

1naija wrote:Fantastic !!! Rivers United is a pace setter in African football. Imagine one of the best players in Africa if not the world dying to join your team. Even Barcelona cannot boast of such reputation. This team will beat a select top 11 from the top leagues in the world.
:lol: :lol:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Good move.
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

Wow :shock: . He no see contract for China? 9ja league about to become the new China. Are there any oyinbo foreigners playing there yet? At this rate, Eden Hazard go sign for Enugu Rangers in 15 yrs time.
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

greg wrote:Wow :shock: . He no see contract for China? 9ja league about to become the new China. Are there any oyinbo foreigners playing there yet? At this rate, Eden Hazard go sign for Enugu Rangers in 15 yrs time.
NPFL teams are set to be listed on the stock market.
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

oyek wrote:
greg wrote:Wow :shock: . He no see contract for China? 9ja league about to become the new China. Are there any oyinbo foreigners playing there yet? At this rate, Eden Hazard go sign for Enugu Rangers in 15 yrs time.
NPFL teams are set to be listed on the stock market.
I better go freaking buy a club while they're still cheap before the Abramoviches start showing up in the future. :mrgreen:
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Rivers United will hav to prove thag they can pay him upfront for atleast 6 months..
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Local village teams don't attract foreign super stars. What will they do in their spare time in Enugu? Go whatch girls and big belly men dance violent dance? Please. Teams like 3sc and Rangers were formed for local competition and not for international prominence.
Last edited by 1naija on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

There were 6 Brazilians in Ifeanyi Ubah FC last year. I don't know how many are left.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

1naija wrote:Fantastic !!! Rivers United is a pace setter in African football. Imagine one of the best players in Africa if not the world dying to join your team. Even Barcelona cannot boast of such reputation. This team will beat a select top 11 from the top leagues in the world.
I know it's cos of his looks that you are climactic. Anyway, good looks don't win games.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

ukwala wrote:
There were 6 Brazilians in Ifeanyi Ubah FC last year. I don't know how many are left.

That's a money miss road team. We are talking about world beaters here. When you beat the entire la liga teams silly, quality players fight to join you. That's what this is about.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Wow this is big..if bance signs for a club in Nigeria
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

High Profile signing for NPFL :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

1naija wrote:
Local village teams don't attract foreign super stars. What will they in the spare time in Enugu? Go what girls and big belly men dance violent dance? Please. Teams like 3sc and Range were formed local competition and not for international prominence.
What one bottle of Johnny Walker can do to a grown man :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

YemiBrazil wrote:
1naija wrote:
Local village teams don't attract foreign super stars. What will they in the spare time in Enugu? Go what girls and big belly men dance violent dance? Please. Teams like 3sc and Range were formed local competition and not for international prominence.
What one bottle of Johnny Walker can do to a grown man :mrgreen:
E no even reach one bottle sef...na one borrowed shot.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You no well at all.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

AreaDaddy wrote:High Profile signing for NPFL :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Not NPFL ....Rivers United. At this rate I won't be surprised if we opt out of NPFL to join la liga.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...every group have their own level. Nigeria is the China, south Asia, and USA of Africa :lol: :lol:
In Bance country they probably have not seen light or running water much longer than Nigeria for him to choose the jungle :shock:
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

1naija wrote:
AreaDaddy wrote:High Profile signing for NPFL :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Not NPFL ....Rivers United. At this rate I won't be surprised if we opt out of NPFL to join la liga.
:lol: :lol:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Good singing.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

mcal wrote:
...every group have their own level. Nigeria is the China, south Asia, and USA of Africa :lol: :lol:
In Bance country they probably have not seen light or running water much longer than Nigeria for him to choose the jungle :shock:
I know if they ask you now you will pat yourself on the back that you've said something. Mscheeeew!