MGA 2 : 0 BAR

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
MGA 2 : 0 BAR

Post by Senator WIRES »

:P Chei!! Kameni reflexes dey kampe!!! how old is the guy again? :clap:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
marutimon
Egg
Egg
Re: MGA 2 : 0 BAR

Post by marutimon »

Very underrated. Makes the odd mistake, but he's way better than what Man City or Barcelona have in goal...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Rubbish! You didn't watch the game else you'd have known that Kameni was hardly tried...maybe once.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Mods, could you pls merge with the other thread. No need to proliferate threads that aren't fully active.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=279503
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

How do you get handed a chance to go top of the league and u insist on rotating your team?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

anointed wrote:Rubbish! You didn't watch the game else you'd have known that Kameni was hardly tried...maybe once.
He made one great saves, but its not the first time he's pulled off series of miracle saves vs Barca or Real.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

A been dey take one eye watch BBnaija for TBoss and my cherie Debbie Rise
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

marutimon wrote:
anointed wrote:Rubbish! You didn't watch the game else you'd have known that Kameni was hardly tried...maybe once.
He made one great saves, but its not the first time he's pulled off series of miracle saves vs Barca or Real.
Just as I said. Barca should have lost by 6-0 today. Malaga even had a good goal disallowed. Kameni was on holiday today but not taking anything away from him though.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Senator WIRES wrote:A been dey take one eye watch BBnaija for TBoss and my cherie Debbie Rise
Probably the saves were coming from that end.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...