One Reason English Football Is Hated

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
One Reason English Football Is Hated

Post by danfo driver »

... is the English fans.

While Monaco fans are singing in support of Dortmund, and the Dortmund fans are offering beds in their homes to Monaco fans to sleep tonight for free, the Leicester City fans are in Madrid fighting with Police. These basta..rds will never allow peace anywhere they go. I dont get it. Anytime an English team goes abroad, their fans have to go there and cause problems. What is it??? Are the English children not well trained?? I know they have an alchohol problem, but the scots, irish and germans also love alchohol, but you never hear that they go abroad and start destroying properties and fighting police.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... -_-TWITTER
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: One Reason English Football Is Hated

Post by Prince »

Provocation they don't understand banter, immediately they hear singing they start to beat them.
Oya back to the matter
open and close
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Prince wrote:Provocation they don't understand banter, immediately they hear singing they start to beat them.
Hmm.. Chelsea fans, for example, went to Paris to sing racist songs and push a black man out of the train. I wouldnt consider that banter. Will you?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

danfo driver wrote:... is the English fans.

While Monaco fans are singing in support of Dortmund, and the Dortmund fans are offering beds in their homes to Monaco fans to sleep tonight for free, the Leicester City fans are in Madrid fighting with Police. These basta..rds will never allow peace anywhere they go. I dont get it. Anytime an English team goes abroad, their fans have to go there and cause problems. What is it??? Are the English children not well trained?? I know they have an alchohol problem, but the scots, irish and germans also love alchohol, but you never hear that they go abroad and start destroying properties and fighting police.

going by the events at the Euros, all European football fans have that 'not-well-trained' behaviour in them

except the fans from Iceland

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

English Fans are not that different from English tourists :lol:
https://www.theguardian.com/travel/shor ... are_btn_wa
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

tfco wrote:
danfo driver wrote:... is the English fans.

going by the events at the Euros, all European football fans have that 'not-well-trained' behaviour in them

except the fans from Iceland
Pleaseeee irish fans are the best ..we will serenade you with songs..take ya pick, from Yaya,Kolo kolo..to Ballerina girl :lol: But yeah those english cousins of ours are real scums of the earth!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Can't wait till these English fans invade Qatar for WC 2022, and that is if they manage to qualify.
Talk about a maniacs running around spouting pretentious civility. And to think my Caribbean co-workers
and some herein swearing to protect the 'onion flag' with their lives?
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

German bombers...RAF

how many WW's has Spain won?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

:rotf: :rotf:
English fans really have no respect for anyone. As far as they are concert ed everyone else is beneath them except Germans of course :lol: Those same morons if arrested there and when they get back to England will blame the Spanish police for being heavy handed. In their eyes they are just "having a laugh" as the Brits would say.

When there is alcohol expect fighting when the English are about
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

@TFCO:

Honestly, I do not understand your goal here. I know you support Man United and you are a big fan of the EPL, but I dont understand why you are prepared to give your life for the English. Are you an Englishman? What is the point of creating a false reality in support of the English? Colonization ended quite a while ago now, you neednt continue with your "yes massa".

Video of Leicester fans disgracing themselves like the low lives that they are:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

where's Coach?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

danfo driver wrote:@TFCO:

Honestly, I do not understand your goal here. I know you support Man United and you are a big fan of the EPL, but I dont understand why you are prepared to give your life for the English. Are you an Englishman? What is the point of creating a false reality in support of the English? Colonization ended quite a while ago now, you neednt continue with your "yes massa".
there's a whoosh in there...somewhere

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

tfco wrote: German bombers...RAF

They have no shame.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

kalani JR wrote:

They have no shame.

Complete dolts. Nah so Russian hooligans deal with dem for Marseille last summer.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

metalalloy wrote:
kalani JR wrote:

They have no shame.

Complete dolts. Nah so Russian hooligans deal with dem for Marseille last summer.
They Russians are training for them for next summer.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

kalani JR wrote:
You saw that vice special too?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

The main reason English football is hated is because they claim to be the custodians of the game yet know so much less than they claim.
They hype their league the EPL
They hype their players
They hype their refs
They hype even their journos....

nobody seeks to compete with them in their hype fest...but that has never stopped them.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Nobody hates English football it's only in your head or just you
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

DIMKA76 wrote:Nobody hates English football it's only in your head or just you
Why dont you go to Russia and see the beating you will get there with your fellow Queen's men! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

metalalloy wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
You saw that vice special too?
No what's it called?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

KPOM!
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Can we Nigerians emulate this?

Go around smashing star beer and shirtless?

Singing "Shell laid the pipelines in delta, IN THE DELTA, Shell laid the pipelines in delta, IN THE DELTA, Shell laid the pipelines, Shell laid the pipelines, Shell laid the pipelines in the DELTA.........and our Bayelsa militants shut them down, SHUT THEM DOWN and our Bayelsa militants shut them down, SHUT THEM DOWN"

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Forget that supporters club, that wan don do...this hooliganism is where it's at. Abi no be so?
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

It's the toxic combo of drink and xenophobia.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051