Musa divorces his wife???

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet
Musa divorces his wife???

Post by Purity »

SCORENigeria can exclusively reveal that Leicester City and Super Eagles star Ahmed Musa has divorced his wife and mother of his two children, Jamila.

This followed a much-publicised disagreement between husband and wife at the home in England this month.

A top source told only SCORENigeria: “Ahmed Musa has divorced his wife.

“He gave her Saki Uku (which in Hausa literraly means a final divorce).

“She is already back home in Kano trying to get her life together again.”

Ahmed Musa has now split with Jamila
As we had exclusively reported previously, Ahmed Musa has already done a wedding introduction with a lady he has fallen madly in love with.

Ahmed Musa dumps Eagles for second wedding

Last month, he quit the Super Eagles training camp in London to formally get the ball rolling for his second marriage with this lucky lady.

She is based in Lagos and she is from Calabar, a competent source told SCORENigeria

We have also specially gathered that the football star has paid off his former wife by giving her one of his houses in Kano as well as a recent model Honda car.

We also learnt that Jamila could have got a huge slice of Ahmed Musa’s fortune, but she turned down that chance after several human rights lawyers approached her in England to give them the mandate to sue her husband on her behalf.

“She rejected all their approaches,” another source informed.

It was reported that both Ahmed Musa and Jamila lived on the same street in Kano before they started courting.

Source:
http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2017/04/13/w ... rces-wife/
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Musa divorces his wife???

Post by platinum »

Best wishes to them both. This cannot have helped the guy's game any.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

It's another wife, that's his priority. Plain crazy.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

This kinda reads like JJ. So she just voluntarily relocated to Kano just like that?
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Eh... Yeyeman:

Thoughts?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

okidoki wrote:It's another wife, that's his priority. Plain crazy.
So how does that bother you, even if wants to marry 10 wives?

He is Muslim to respect that.
Last edited by osita on Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

osita wrote:
okidoki wrote:It's another wife, that's his priority. Plain crazy.
So how does that bother you, even if wants to marry 10 wifes?

He is Muslim to respect that.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

The decisions people make...
His wife (who bore him 2 wonderful kids) objected to his wanting to marry a second wife, so he decides to divorce her.

Question is: in this day and age where most Naija men have several girlfriends, this cat decides to marry a girl who probably fcuked his brains out during one of his trips to Naija.
I mean, who the heck does that???
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Mace04 pls can you step to the floor and explain wetin happen. Na one of your sistas from Uyo /Calabar axis wey cause di commotion.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Otitokoro wrote:The decisions people make...
His wife (who bore him 2 wonderful kids) objected to his wanting to marry a second wife, so he decides to divorce her.

Question is: in this day and age where most Naija men have several girlfriends, this cat decides to marry a girl who probably fcuked his brains out during one of his trips to Naija.
A man who's had takeaways;- Asian takeaways!

But he's very nice, humble and polite....so watch your language bro!

icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

Schillachi wrote:This kinda reads like JJ. So she just voluntarily relocated to Kano just like that?
Story has a lot of truth to it. Remember the thread on his arrest? And a CE member seeing him on a flight to Nigeria in between games going to resolve some "family issues", and CE members commenting that family members put a lot of stress on players (which is probably true) BUT some of us were warning that the family issues may be due to what "reliable" sources in Lagos and Kano offered that He was actually trying to finalize his marriage , 2nd marriage. If one woman isn't enough trouble or stress perhaps he can handle two or three. Not 100% sure about the divorce part but the second wife news is no surprise. Calabar girl is no secret to some peeps even some non-inner cacus NFF folks.

Here's the post below in blue - viewtopic.php?f=1&t=279434&start=23

Here - Police came first, Musa not home, they came back again, specifically to arrest him. Charges have now been dropped. - http://www.90min.com/posts/4829021-leic ... _aid=35745

It'll be a Miracle for Musa to recover in England. I know peeps say he is under family pressure etc. I do understand that he may have another Legal wife in Nigeria, or on the way to being legal / official in Nigeria (he is a Muslim and that's ok but what does this add to what he has on the go per family issues??) . I for one have no sympathy for ANY man that thinks he can beat a woman BUT until for sure proven guilty, I'll continue to pray for a committed SE.
Last edited by icee on Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

txj wrote:Eh... Yeyeman:

Thoughts?
Nna, he could have "kept" her in the marriage but he did the humble and noble thing to let her go. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Asian takeaways? When his wife was there with him in Russia? For where?

Look, everybody knows that its the 'nice' guys that get sucked into stuff like this.
Naija girls don't play, man. Wouldn't be surprised if this new girl cooked some serious 'fresh fish soup' for Musa, which has scattered his head :winking:
txj wrote:

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Otitokoro wrote:Asian takeaways? When his wife was there with him in Russia? For where?

Look, everybody knows that its the 'nice' guys that get sucked into stuff like this.
Naija girls don't play, man. Wouldn't be surprised if this new girl cooked some serious 'fresh fish soup' for Musa, which has scattered his head :winking:
txj wrote:

First, how was he sucked in? And just how deep was he sucked; in...?

Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

green4life wrote:Mace04 pls can you step to the floor and explain wetin happen. Na one of your sistas from Uyo /Calabar axis wey cause di commotion.
Don't joke with Calabar girls o. They are the best.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

If it is true it is wrong . As a Muslim he has the right to marry as many wives as he can afford . For the sake of the children he could have kept his first wife and still marry the second wife. Indubitably he can afford to maintain both and their children
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

In UK is polygamy allowed?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:In UK is polygamy allowed?
Can't stop something that happened in another country but you can't marry more than one under British laws.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

SMH. I hope this noise is JJ. If he really deserted the mother of his kids, left her with nothing only to go chase down some otumumkpos, serious thunder go scatter him career. Anuohia.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

txj wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:Asian takeaways? When his wife was there with him in Russia? For where?

txj wrote:

First, how was he sucked in? And just how deep was he sucked; in...?
Careful guys ..careful with the language ,there are under age members like us on CE.. :D . Musa Musa Musa....Obong see what your sister has done to Musa!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

100%Naija wrote:SMH. I hope this noise is JJ. If he really deserted the mother of his kids, left her with nothing only to go chase down some otumumkpos, serious thunder go scatter him career. Anuohia.
Pray for his deliverance instead of cursing him. A man who can abadon his wife and kids for a strange woman needs prayers more than anything...maybe a couple od dirty slaps would help out sha.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

Just hope his career doesn't go down hill from here..
afc##
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Didn't playing time today.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!