Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by danfo driver »

United fans, una agree?

Mourinho:

"In the way we play at Old Trafford, I think 'Chicharito' would have 20 goals easy, even coming from the bench."
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

danfo driver wrote:United fans, una agree?
Mourinho:

"In the way we play at Old Trafford, I think 'Chicharito' would have 20 goals easy, even coming from the bench."
With that I agree - Chicharito is a deadly predator in the box. To stop him you have to stop all those supplies from Valencia, Carrick, Pogba, Blind, Mata, Mikhi etc.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote:
Mourinho:

With that I agree - Chicharito is a deadly predator in the box. To stop him you have to stop all those supplies from Valencia, Carrick, Pogba, Blind, Mata, Mikhi etc.

Well, you may be seeing Chicharito as one of your strikers next season.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

If Chicharito would score 20 goals, how many would Van Nistelrooy score? (keeping in mind that RVN scored over 40 goals in a season when he had Liam Miller, Kleberson, Djemba-Djemba, Obertan, and Quinton Fortune 'supplying' him...)
YemiBrazil wrote:
Mourinho:

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Yes we are lacking a striker besides Zlatan who we rely on so much, Rooney will leave at the end of the season and a few others, Rashford is still a raw talent and will come good, but we definitely need more clinical finishers
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

YemiBrazil wrote:
Mourinho:

The fool will find an excuse not to play him to begin with. How much was Martial scoring before the nutter showed up and destroyed his confidence. Heck even Rashford scored more goals last season as a rookie. He needs to learn to keep hos trap shut and stop polluting the air straight from his mouth with rubbish..we are trying to preserve the environment and that includes our collective integrity!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Mourinho:

The fool will find an excuse not to play him to begin with. How much was Martial scoring before the nutter showed up and destroyed his confidence. Heck even Rashford scored more goals last season as a rookie. He needs to learn to keep hos trap shut and stop polluting the air straight from his mouth with rubbish..we are trying to preserve the environment and that includes our collective integrity!
I dont want to defend Mourinho, but I think you memory is very short here. Have you forgotten what happened to Martial last summer? @ the European championships? Deschamps destroyed Martial. Absolute destruction. I remember that game very well, when he hurled him off and I said to myself, "Martial may not get over this." When season tarted, Mourinho even gave Martial an automatic start. Martial was his first choice in LW. However, the kid's confidence had already been messed up so badly, that he couldnt perform. These are facts. Lets not ignore or distort them.

As for Rashford, yes, Mourinho tied his legs that he is unable to finish simple 1 v 1 chances.

Mourinho is is stupid for many decisions, including his sexual relationship with Fellaini and Lingard,as well as some of his dumb tactics, but we should absolutely never turn our eyes from the truth, the fact! A significant amount of the blame lies on the players who simply miss 1 v 1 chances.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Mourinho:

I dont want to defend Mourinho, but I think you memory is very short here. Have you forgotten what happened to Martial last summer? @ the European championships? Deschamps destroyed Martial. Absolute destruction. I remember that game very well, when he hurled him off and I said to myself, "Martial may not get over this." When season tarted, Mourinho even gave Martial an automatic start. Martial was his first choice in LW. However, the kid's confidence had already been messed up so badly, that he couldnt perform. These are facts. Lets not ignore or distort them.

As for Rashford, yes, Mourinho tied his legs that he is unable to finish simple 1 v 1 chances.

Mourinho is is stupid for many decisions, including his sexual relationship with Fellaini and Lingard,as well as some of his dumb tactics, but we should absolutely never turn our eyes from the truth, the fact! A significant amount of the blame lies on the players who simply miss 1 v 1 chances.
I dont see what truth you are talking about....he talked of Chicarito scoribg goals on what basis? On the basis of what he did before..and i obliged him with stats standing before him. For the same reason he has chosen to lie in bed with Fellaini and Lingard he would bench Chicarito ,while polluting the air about how he does not play to his pattern.

A man who has no qualms keeping Miki on the bench while unleashing a Fulani against Everton , would have no problem giving Chicarito away thinking he was giving away candies to an infant school.

He can wax lyrical , but the Jose i know would not play a player like Chicarito 20 goals or not. The striker's position belong to his boyfriend Ibra.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Mourinho:

I dont see what truth you are talking about....he talked of Chicarito scoribg goals on what basis? On the basis of what he did before..and i obliged him with stats standing before him. For the same reason he has chosen to lie in bed with Fellaini and Lingard he would bench Chicarito ,while polluting the air about how he does not play to his pattern.

A man who has no qualms keeping Miki on the bench while unleashing a Fulani against Everton , would have no problem giving Chicarito away thinking he was giving away candies to an infant school.

He can wax lyrical , but the Jose i know would not play a player like Chicarito 20 goals or not. The striker's position belong to his boyfriend Ibra.
Clearly, you and I are talking about two different things. I am referring to the red highlighted comment you made about Martial and your comment about Rashford. I didnt argue with you about your other points, because I agree with every other point you made.

When Rashford starts scoring his 1 v 1 chances then we can blame the coach.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

tomorrow we beat Chelsea and we move withing 3 points of 4th place.

I expect us to overcome the blues
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

benteke wrote:tomorrow we beat Chelsea and we move withing 3 points of 4th place.

You really think we can beat Chelsea with our goal scoring issues??
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

marko wrote:
benteke wrote:tomorrow we beat Chelsea and we move withing 3 points of 4th place.

I liked how we played them in the FA Cup before the red card, we can have them, Mourinho will want this one, the players too.

I am quite confident
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:

Yes.

The advantage Chelsea has over us tomorrow is 7 days of rest, where we have had 2

I expect us to dominate the 1H and they will own the 2H

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

benteke wrote:
marko wrote:

I liked how we played them in the FA Cup before the red card, we can have them, Mourinho will want this one, the players too.

I am quite confident
Tomorrow will be interesting,if you guys win then the title race tied as Chelsea will be under pressure.
Hopefully beloved win also on monday :cry: Liverpool also can't afford to drop points as their chances of missing out is at stake with playing more games.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Man Utd about to shell 40 million for Bailly

Post by danfo driver »

What a performance by this young man today. :ohmy: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Baillly is already a world class defender in my books, no nonsense, big strong and powerful, Costa could not get the better of him

Marko
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

tfco wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Somebody tell that Ofori Mensah or whatever his name is dude he cannot eat his cake ad have it. You cannot act all african then go and play for Dutchie. Is he going to play for Ghana or not? Otherwise he should go and dance to Dutch music
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

i've been bombarding his TL with his blackstars inclusion

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:What a performance by this young man today. :ohmy: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
There was a moment in the match when he dispossed a Chelsea player with a sharp turn and twist of the body and then stood still like a Marshal...now that is the moment Bailly made a statement..a new Sheriff is in town!

Still has some development to do, but damn he already has the neccesary tools. :thumbs:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

2-0 vs Chelsea

so difficult to name a standout performer.

The whole team shone, well except DDG. That f*cker was on holiday. He didn't do squat all game :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Darmian - 10/10. Quietly held down the LB spot

A Young (capito) - 10/10. Always does what is required of him

Rojo - 10/10. Pocketed Costa when required

Bailly - 10/10. See Rojo

Pogba - 10/10. Broke down plays, needs more effectiveness going forward

Herrera - 10/10. Chilling with Hazard on Easter Monday

The Big Fella - 10/10. Did his work very well

Ant Val - 10/10. Our PoTS. That RB spot is his.

Rashford - 10/10. Nuff said

Lingard - 10/10. Underrated by me, but he ran Luiz/Cahill ragged

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:
benteke wrote:
marko wrote:

I am quite confident
Tomorrow will be interesting,if you guys win then the title race tied as Chelsea will be under pressure.
Hopefully beloved win also on monday :cry: Liverpool also can't afford to drop points as their chances of missing out is at stake with playing more games.
Kaji-fookoo-fookoo :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:What a performance by this young man today. :ohmy: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
There was a moment in the match when he dispossed a Chelsea player with a sharp turn and twist of the body and then stood still like a Marshal...now that is the moment Bailly made a statement..a new Sheriff is in town!

Still has some development to do, but damn he already has the neccesary tools. :thumbs:
Yup! but goodness me, he has the natural ability of a top defender! Kaiii!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I see TXJ has gone missing again. Bailly's success hurts him to the bone-marrow :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: