Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:03 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:32 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34062
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

What chocked me most was that Conte did not tell Hazard to move into the United box and play as a number 9. Let herrerra become the last man for United. Instead, he stood there with his crying face. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

So you think Oga Mourinho(Wenger husband) will just allow Hazard move to united box.Dude Jose told that Spanish boy not to allow Hazard even get close to 18 box.
What Joses did to Conte is something senior people do to small boys that like to jump jump


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 72857
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:
Predictable

Mickey Mouse was only important when United did not win it last year or the year before

P.a.r.a.n.o.i.a.


T W E N T Y times.

?

What's that? The number of attempts it'll take Ghana to win another AFCON?


since you brought up Premier League...ummm, duh

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:51 pm
Posts: 13488
Maureen just won the league


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 72857
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
nemi2002 wrote:
Maureen just won the league


:lol: :lol: :lol:

HE outcoached the manager who is about to win what HE has won 3x

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14424
tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:
Predictable

Mickey Mouse was only important when United did not win it last year or the year before

P.a.r.a.n.o.i.a.


T W E N T Y times.

?

What's that? The number of attempts it'll take Ghana to win another AFCON?


since you brought up Premier League...ummm, duh

Your height in inches?

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 57563
tfco wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

HE outcoached the manager who is about to win what HE has won 3x

WE win b/c of him and lose/draw b/c of them.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 72857
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

HE outcoached the manager who is about to win what HE has won 3x

WE win b/c of him and lose/draw b/c of them.




:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Yess...all 11 of him controlled the other team

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 72857
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:
Predictable

Mickey Mouse was only important when United did not win it last year or the year before

P.a.r.a.n.o.i.a.


T W E N T Y times.

?

What's that? The number of attempts it'll take Ghana to win another AFCON?


since you brought up Premier League...ummm, duh

Your height in inches?


yawn

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14424
tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:
Predictable

Mickey Mouse was only important when United did not win it last year or the year before

P.a.r.a.n.o.i.a.


T W E N T Y times.

?

What's that? The number of attempts it'll take Ghana to win another AFCON?


since you brought up Premier League...ummm, duh

Your height in inches?


yawn

That's OUR reaction when we see your IKWW posts.

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 72857
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
^ but you have found a lot of time to respond.

All that yawning should have put you to sleep now

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14424
tfco wrote:
^ but you have found a lot of time to respond.

All that yawning should have put you to sleep now

I try to make time to expose your silliness.

Thank me later.

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 72857
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:
^ but you have found a lot of time to respond.

All that yawning should have put you to sleep now

I try to make time to expose your silliness.

Thank me later.


I am happy, and thanking JM for that

you've only exposed how yesterday's shellacking is hurting you

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14424
tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:
^ but you have found a lot of time to respond.

All that yawning should have put you to sleep now

I try to make time to expose your silliness.

Thank me later.


I am happy, and thanking JM for that

you've only exposed how yesterday's shellacking is hurting you

5th.

Not hurt.

Ndo.

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:51 pm
Posts: 13488
tfco wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:
Maureen just won the league


:lol: :lol: :lol:

HE outcoached the manager who is about to win what HE has won 3x


1 put of 3..... ok


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 72857
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:
^ but you have found a lot of time to respond.

All that yawning should have put you to sleep now

I try to make time to expose your silliness.

Thank me later.


I am happy, and thanking JM for that

you've only exposed how yesterday's shellacking is hurting you

5th.

Not hurt.

Ndo.



all your posts are relating United (2-0) Chelsea

ndo

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 72857
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
nemi2002 wrote:
tfco wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:
Maureen just won the league


:lol: :lol: :lol:

HE outcoached the manager who is about to win what HE has won 3x


1 put of 3..... ok


No

He's won it 3x out of however many years he's coached in the league.

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9118
nemi2002 wrote:
Maureen just won the league


He has been there, done that EIGHT (8) TIMES! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Even threw one medal into the crowd sef!

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9118
tfco wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:
Maureen just won the league


:lol: :lol: :lol:

HE outcoached the manager who is about to win what HE has won 3x


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9118
tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:
^ but you have found a lot of time to respond.

All that yawning should have put you to sleep now

I try to make time to expose your silliness.

Thank me later.


I am happy, and thanking JM for that

you've only exposed how yesterday's shellacking is hurting you



Yeyeb1tch in turmoil :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 72857
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:
^ but you have found a lot of time to respond.

All that yawning should have put you to sleep now

I try to make time to expose your silliness.

Thank me later.


I am happy, and thanking JM for that

you've only exposed how yesterday's shellacking is hurting you



Yeyeb1tch in turmoil :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


no no he's not

he just has a lot of free time to comment on United v Chelsea

that is the only topic in the entire Eagles' Nest that matters.

ndo.

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 57563
tfco wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Yess...all 11 of him controlled the other team

But WE said this:
tfco wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

HE outcoached the manager who is about to win what HE has won 3x

It was one against one, Mano a mano, nothing to do with players.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 72857
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Yess...all 11 of him controlled the other team

But WE said this:
tfco wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

HE outcoached the manager who is about to win what HE has won 3x

It was one against one, Mano a mano, nothing to do with players.


:lol: :lol: :lol:

out coached, not outplayed.

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WE beat US
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:51 pm
Posts: 13488
1/3 is now pass mark..... Sai former league winner


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bret- hart, Google [Bot], icee, maceo4, Majestic-12 [Bot], oyek and 24 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group