[EPL] M'Boro 1-2 Arsenal FT (Sanchez, Ozil; Negredo)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kenmega
Egg
Egg
[EPL] M'Boro 1-2 Arsenal FT (Sanchez, Ozil; Negredo)

Post by kenmega »

Arsenal playing three at the back for the first time since 1996 I think

Last edited by kenmega on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:52 pm, edited 6 times in total.
kenmega
Egg
Egg
Re: [EPL] M'Boro vs Arsenal 8pm

Post by kenmega »

Middlesborough Subs: Konstantopoulos, Friend, Bernardo, Bamford, Gestede, Forshaw, Traore.

Arsenal Subs: Gibbs, Walcott, Iwobi, Bellerin, Martinez, Coquelin, Elneny.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

This needs to be posted

[/video]
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Traore should have started. His pace and trickery would have dealt with Arsenal.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

danfo driver wrote:Traore should have started. His pace and trickery would have dealt with Arsenal.
I agree. Agnew has not been watching the Palace game in detail on how Zaha and Townsend dealt with the Arsenal defence.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

"They" need to win this game.
OCCUPY NFF!!
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:"They" need to win this game.
Who? Middlesborough or Arsenal? :D
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

No Bellerin and Holding starting :shock: :shock: ahhhh oh well.

Oh Adama Traore on the bench????

Phewwww :thumbs: :thumb:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Wenger looking like a haunted man!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Boro have been struggling to score goals, might just help aarsenal to survive tonite
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [EPL] M'Boro 0-0 Arsenal 1H

Post by oloye »

What kind of a player dribbles his opponent successfully,then proceeds to pass to the opponent by trying an unneccesary pass?

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

oloye wrote:What kind of a player dribbles his opponent successfully,then proceeds to pass to the opponent by trying an unneccesary pass?
Like a school boy with his finger in the air "me Sa, me Sa. Emmm is it an arsenal player?" :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

These english players and their senseless dive into tackles...damn!

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

pajimoh wrote:
oloye wrote:What kind of a player dribbles his opponent successfully,then proceeds to pass to the opponent by trying an unneccesary pass?
Like a school boy with his finger in the air "me Sa, me Sa. Emmm is it an arsenal player?" :tic:
Na Boro player oh. Je nutmehged an Arsenal player successfully, dribbled the second , had a whole space ahead of him to run with the ball, he opted for a long pass to an Arsenal player.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Why Are Arsenal players all slipping and falling?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The good thing is that headless chicken Traore is not playing....

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Cito wrote:Why Are Arsenal players all slipping and falling?
The pitch is wet i think

kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

oloye wrote:
The pitch is wet i think
It was raining in the North East of England
Last edited by kenmega on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

oloye wrote:
The pitch is wet i think
And Boro players are playing on the dry patches only?
:D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Cito wrote:
oloye wrote:
The pitch is wet i think
They are not the ones being dribbled...the ones falling if you can see were trying to turn sharply to react to being dribbled...Arsenal have been under the cush.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote:
oloye wrote:
The pitch is wet i think
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

One can clearly see that Arsenal is not comfortable with 3 at the back. But then Boro does not appear to have quality players to exploit that