Efe Ambrose, Scottish Champion...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Efe Ambrose, Scottish Champion...

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Efe Ambrose and Hibernian FC have won the Scottish championship league, gaining promotion to the Scottish Premier league. Congrats to Efe. I hope we see him back with the SuperEagles soon :!:

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/amp/news/4110 ... sh-premier

Cheers.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Efe Ambrose, Scottish Champion...

Post by wiseone »

Congrats to Efe. Not sure whether he can get back to the NT though. His best days are behind him (even then, he was shaky even at his 'peak'). The standard of Div 1 football in Scotland is dire.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

I'm not sure what shaky means in the context of Nigeria RFBs because Efe is head and shoulders above everyone who's played in that position for Nigeria in the last few years. That's a fact otherwise they wouldn't still be "searching" for an RFB :!:

Cheers.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Let Efe concentrate on his club career we have seen enough of him at national level know he is not the answer to any of our defensive problems. ( Efe that couldn't even defend against Eithiopia holding his head after a major blunder...... Stay away from the national team you are not required)
fajex
Egg
Egg

Post by fajex »

Flex Swift wrote:Let Efe concentrate on his club career we have seen enough of him at national level know he is not the answer to any of our defensive problems. ( Efe that couldn't even defend against Eithiopia holding his head after a major blunder...... Stay away from the national team you are not required)

Fully supported - Word ! :agree:
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Efe Ambrose and Hibernian FC have won the Scottish championship league, gaining promotion to the Scottish Premier league. Congrats to Efe. I hope we see him back with the SuperEagles soon :!:

Cheers.
He looks a nice lad and congratulations to him buy I hope not!!
yes o
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Efe Ambrose and Hibernian FC have won the Scottish championship league, gaining promotion to the Scottish Premier league. Congrats to Efe. I hope we see him back with the SuperEagles soon :!:

Cheers.
:sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
hangingfire
Egg
Egg

Post by hangingfire »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:I'm not sure what shaky means in the context of Nigeria RFBs because Efe is head and shoulders above everyone who's played in that position for Nigeria in the last few years. That's a fact otherwise they wouldn't still be "searching" for an RFB :!:

Cheers.
Are you dwelling on past accolades? Friend, the issue is present form. Read between the lines.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Ambrose is definitely good enough to be in the SE squad. He may not always be good enough to start, but he certainly has enough quality to be in the squad. Of all the players we've tried at RB, the only one that I can say has looked as good as Ambrose is Shehu. I haven't seen Tyrone or Kingsley play yet, so don't know how they compare to him.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

hangingfire wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:I'm not sure what shaky means in the context of Nigeria RFBs because Efe is head and shoulders above everyone who's played in that position for Nigeria in the last few years. That's a fact otherwise they wouldn't still be "searching" for an RFB :!:

Cheers.
Are you dwelling on past accolades? Friend, the issue is present form. Read between the lines.
What's wrong with his present form or is posting stuff just a rite of passage for you :?: :!:

Cheers.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
hangingfire wrote:

Cheers.
What's wrong with his present form or is posting stuff just a rite of passage for you :?: :!:

Cheers.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley