[EPL] M'Boro 1-2 Arsenal FT (Sanchez, Ozil; Negredo)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [EPL] M'Boro 1-1 Arsenal 2H (Sanchez; Negredo)

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:Ramsey is a bad bad player.

Slow learner welcome to the real world :taunt: :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [EPL] M'Boro 1-1 Arsenal 2H (Sanchez; Negredo)

Post by anikulapo »

Its a Goal wrote:Considering Boro hasn't scored 2 goals in the 2nd half this season this match is over.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [EPL] M'Boro 1-2 Arsenal FT (Sanchez, Ozil; Negredo)

Post by anikulapo »

Hmmmm no 15 page thread today :rotf: :rotf: useless haters :laugh:

MLK.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

anikulapo wrote:Hmmmm no 15 page thread today :rotf: :rotf: useless haters :laugh:
dish washer

You're back to 5th

Congrats

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

tfco wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Hmmmm no 15 page thread today :rotf: :rotf: useless haters :laugh:
dish washer

You're back to 5th

Congrats
Arsenal's 6th behind United isn't it? Up to 6th. Jumped Everton.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

tfco wrote:
dish washer

You're back to 5th

Congrats

Parking attendant how bodi ? Make sure your little arse keeps a good eye on my ride next month when I'm at the air Canada center ya hear

MLK.
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

kenmega wrote:Looking forward to Arsenal's next League away game :D
You seem to have forgotten, it Rotenham we're talking about. There's a lot of time left for lasagna. :lol:
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

MLK.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

kenmega wrote:Looking forward to Arsenal's next League away game :D
Smh, talk about counting your chicken...
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

4 most scary things in football:

1: when barcelona are desperate
2: when big sam fighting for relegation
3: when sevilla play in the europa league
4: when arsenal fighting for 4th
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

anikulapo wrote:
tfco wrote:
dish washer

You're back to 5th

Congrats

Parking attendant how bodi ? Make sure your little arse keeps a good eye on my ride next month when I'm at the air Canada center ya hear
oops 6th

my bad

how market?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Thank God for the 3 points,something is really wrong with Wenger i mean he want us head to championship before stop playing Ramsey?
Holding should play more,the boy is pure gold.Hope he get to play against City on sunday
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Levels. .. :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Good win for the lads and for confidence...this should help raise spirits for Wembley this weekend.

Props to Rob Holding, the boy stands out every time I see him. :thumb:

And finally I dont care if it is 4-2-3-1, 4-4-2 or 3-4-3....I want to see Alex Oxlade Chamberlain on the right hand side for Arsenal until the end of the season, not the usual playing short 1 in almost every aspect of the game with Theo Walcott!
To God be the glory
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Looks like coach Wenger made some serious changes and we won the game. I think this was a masterful performance by a legendary coach. Seems that we will be winning the EPL title this season. We should sign Wenger asap, else Chelsea might sign him ahead of us.

Bepanda
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Let me get this straight...are you suggesting people are avoiding this thread because Arsenal managed to best the 19th placed team and move up from 7th spot to 6th (despite being 18 points adrift of Chelsea)?

Does this "huge win against mighty Boro" somehow validate some argument you have? :? Is that it cos that's how you're coming across?
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

theYemster wrote:
Let me get this straight...are you suggesting people are avoiding this thread because Arsenal managed to best the 19th placed team and move up from 7th spot to 6th (despite being 18 points adrift of Chelsea)?

Does this "huge win against mighty Boro" somehow validate some argument you have? :? Is that it cos that's how you're coming across?

Olodo so you have finally crawled outta ya bunk in Kirikiri :woot: Ewu :thumb:

Where are the rest of your band of butt suckers, abi una don disband already :taunt:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I see people are now jumping on the Holding bandwagon abi :laugh: I guess better late than never :taunt:

MLK.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:

Olodo so you have finally crawled outta ya bunk in Kirikiri :woot: Ewu :thumb:

Where are the rest of your band of butt suckers, abi una don disband already :taunt:
Don't worry I'll go into hiding when Arsenal wins the EPL/UCL. Then you can have all the mouth in the world to talk shhiit.

Besides, I'm in Celtics mode so eff Arsenal. I know you're not aware the NBA playoffs are here since your rubbish Fakers flamed out since Christmas.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [EPL] M'Boro 1-2 Arsenal 2H (Sanchez, Ozil; Negredo)

Post by Mister Dolly »

Nkume wrote:
Mister Dolly wrote:Can't wait for Giroud to be shipped out!!
Why? :???:
He's the epitome of inconsistency as a striker..
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [EPL] M'Boro 1-2 Arsenal 2H (Sanchez, Ozil; Negredo)

Post by Gooner1 »

Nkume wrote:
Mister Dolly wrote:Can't wait for Giroud to be shipped out!!
Why? :???:
When you take a dump......you don't put it back in your fridge hoping that one day it will turn back into something edible....
you get rid of it by flushing it down the toilet, end of
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

theYemster wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley