[EPL] M'Boro 1-2 Arsenal FT (Sanchez, Ozil; Negredo)

Re: [EPL] M'Boro 1-1 Arsenal 2H (Sanchez; Negredo)

Nkume wrote:Ramsey is a bad bad player.

Slow learner welcome to the real world :taunt: :taunt:

Re: [EPL] M'Boro 1-1 Arsenal 2H (Sanchez; Negredo)

Its a Goal wrote:Considering Boro hasn't scored 2 goals in the 2nd half this season this match is over.

Re: [EPL] M'Boro 1-2 Arsenal FT (Sanchez, Ozil; Negredo)

Hmmmm no 15 page thread today :rotf: :rotf: useless haters :laugh:

anikulapo wrote:Hmmmm no 15 page thread today :rotf: :rotf: useless haters :laugh:
dish washer

You're back to 5th

Congrats

tfco wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Hmmmm no 15 page thread today :rotf: :rotf: useless haters :laugh:
dish washer

You're back to 5th

Congrats
Arsenal's 6th behind United isn't it? Up to 6th. Jumped Everton.

tfco wrote:
dish washer

You're back to 5th

Congrats

Parking attendant how bodi ? Make sure your little arse keeps a good eye on my ride next month when I'm at the air Canada center ya hear

Thunder

Post by Thunder »

kenmega wrote:Looking forward to Arsenal's next League away game :D
You seem to have forgotten, it Rotenham we're talking about. There's a lot of time left for lasagna. :lol:
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato

kenmega wrote:Looking forward to Arsenal's next League away game :D
Smh, talk about counting your chicken...

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

4 most scary things in football:

1: when barcelona are desperate
2: when big sam fighting for relegation
3: when sevilla play in the europa league
4: when arsenal fighting for 4th

anikulapo wrote:
tfco wrote:
dish washer

You're back to 5th

Congrats

Parking attendant how bodi ? Make sure your little arse keeps a good eye on my ride next month when I'm at the air Canada center ya hear
oops 6th

my bad

how market?

Thank God for the 3 points,something is really wrong with Wenger i mean he want us head to championship before stop playing Ramsey?
Holding should play more,the boy is pure gold.Hope he get to play against City on sunday

Levels. .. :rotf:

Skylolo

Post by Skylolo »

Good win for the lads and for confidence...this should help raise spirits for Wembley this weekend.

Props to Rob Holding, the boy stands out every time I see him. :thumb:

And finally I dont care if it is 4-2-3-1, 4-4-2 or 3-4-3....I want to see Alex Oxlade Chamberlain on the right hand side for Arsenal until the end of the season, not the usual playing short 1 in almost every aspect of the game with Theo Walcott!
To God be the glory

Looks like coach Wenger made some serious changes and we won the game. I think this was a masterful performance by a legendary coach. Seems that we will be winning the EPL title this season. We should sign Wenger asap, else Chelsea might sign him ahead of us.

Bepanda

Let me get this straight...are you suggesting people are avoiding this thread because Arsenal managed to best the 19th placed team and move up from 7th spot to 6th (despite being 18 points adrift of Chelsea)?

Does this "huge win against mighty Boro" somehow validate some argument you have? :? Is that it cos that's how you're coming across?

Let me get this straight...are you suggesting people are avoiding this thread because Arsenal managed to best the 19th placed team and move up from 7th spot to 6th (despite being 18 points adrift of Chelsea)?

Does this "huge win against mighty Boro" somehow validate some argument you have? :? Is that it cos that's how you're coming across?

Olodo so you have finally crawled outta ya bunk in Kirikiri :woot: Ewu :thumb:

Where are the rest of your band of butt suckers, abi una don disband already :taunt:

I see people are now jumping on the Holding bandwagon abi :laugh: I guess better late than never :taunt:

anikulapo wrote:

Olodo so you have finally crawled outta ya bunk in Kirikiri :woot: Ewu :thumb:

Where are the rest of your band of butt suckers, abi una don disband already :taunt:
Don't worry I'll go into hiding when Arsenal wins the EPL/UCL. Then you can have all the mouth in the world to talk shhiit.

Besides, I'm in Celtics mode so eff Arsenal. I know you're not aware the NBA playoffs are here since your rubbish Fakers flamed out since Christmas.

Mister Dolly
Re: [EPL] M'Boro 1-2 Arsenal 2H (Sanchez, Ozil; Negredo)

Post by Mister Dolly »

Nkume wrote:
Mister Dolly wrote:Can't wait for Giroud to be shipped out!!
Why? :???:
He's the epitome of inconsistency as a striker..
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
Gooner1
Re: [EPL] M'Boro 1-2 Arsenal 2H (Sanchez, Ozil; Negredo)

Post by Gooner1 »

Nkume wrote:
Mister Dolly wrote:Can't wait for Giroud to be shipped out!!
Why? :???:
When you take a dump......you don't put it back in your fridge hoping that one day it will turn back into something edible....
you get rid of it by flushing it down the toilet, end of
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke