Sarenren Bazee extends his contract with Hannover

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Yiba
Egg
Egg
Sarenren Bazee extends his contract with Hannover

Post by Yiba »

I understand that Bazee has extended his contract with Hannover. It is the wise thing to do. He is just beginning his career and with time, if, he is injury free, play for a bigger team in the Bundesliga.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Sarenren Bazee extends his contract with Hannover

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

How good is the boy? is he better than Simon, musa, or any of our 2nd tier forwards? What are his strengths?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Yiba
Egg
Egg

Post by Yiba »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:How good is the boy? is he better than Simon, musa, or any of our 2nd tier forwards? What are his strengths?
FYI, i am not hyping his talent or suggesting that he deserves a call up to the Super Eagles with this post. IMHO, he is a budding attacking midfielder whose invitation to SE, is quite premature. However, if he is injury free, he might make some waves in the Bundesliga.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

I thought he was swt for Monchengladbach in the summer.
I am happy
Yiba
Egg
Egg

Post by Yiba »

Dammy wrote:I thought he was swt for Monchengladbach in the summer.
His scintillating play before his injury, garnered interests from Bayern Munich, Gladbach or Schalke. I think his agent and Bazee are thinking long term in their plans. He will definitely improve his game and get playing time in Hannover. It is too early to make a bold move to a bigger club.
Pavarotti
Egg
Egg

Post by Pavarotti »

Arsenal Linked With Newest Super Eagle Noah Joel Sarenren Bazee

Top English Premier league Side Arsenal are the latest club to be linked with Hannovers Noah Joel Sarenren Bazee according to reports from German football site Sports Bild

Noah Joel Sarenren Bazee who recently trained with the Nigerian National team the Super Eagles and traveled to London with the team for friendly games plays with Hannover 96 in the German 2nd division . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/arsenal-l ... ren-bazee/
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

Dammy wrote:I thought he was swt for Monchengladbach in the summer.
He should stay where he is. They are about to be promoted.
yes o
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Pavarotti wrote:Arsenal Linked With Newest Super Eagle Noah Joel Sarenren Bazee

Top English Premier league Side Arsenal are the latest club to be linked with Hannovers Noah Joel Sarenren Bazee according to reports from German football site Sports Bild

Noah Joel Sarenren Bazee who recently trained with the Nigerian National team the Super Eagles and traveled to London with the team for friendly games plays with Hannover 96 in the German 2nd division . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/arsenal-l ... ren-bazee/
kid should stay away from Wenger.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Pavarotti wrote:Arsenal Linked With Newest Super Eagle Noah Joel Sarenren Bazee

kid should stay away from Wenger.
In fact all soccer loving fans should stay away from Wengabe as well. Look at how he has reduced grown men to fighting on the terraces and mugus here lamenting in a 600 page thread? :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

Yiba wrote:I understand that Bazee has extended his contract with Hannover. It is the wise thing to do. He is just beginning his career and with time, if, he is injury free, play for a bigger team in the Bundesliga.
Good decision in my opinion.
He already showed a lot of promise but is far from being an established player even in the 2nd Bundesliga.
He should settle where he is right now - taste the air of professional football and then make one step further if he confirms his potential.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Hannover and Sareren-Bazee win promotion back to the Bundesliga at the first attempt. Bazee was an unused substitute in the match confirming that he is over his injury problems.
How good is Bazee? I was told he is a quicker version of Victor Moses and very good with assists. Of true, we could have one heck of a player in our hands. I am surprised that he has not played for any of Germany's national teams.
I am happy
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

I have caught a couple of games and he is absolutely faster than most of our present wingers, and can beat people on the run. Has an eye for goal as well. Thanks to Kodi...i think he's a great capture for us...
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.