[TBL] Man United (2-0) Chelsea [Oloye's boy, Ander]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: [TBL] Man United (2-0) Chelsea [Oloye's boy, Ander]

Post by tfco »

balo wrote:
benteke wrote:
balo wrote:
benteke wrote:
balo wrote:
marko wrote:Nobody gave man united a chance, all the British punters said Chelsea will win, so I guess there was no pressure on united, it's a shame we did not score more than 2 goals, we could have taken them to the cleaners by half time if Rashford and young and finished their chances

Even at 1 - 0, the thought was that Chelsea would come back to at least draw the game.

Bad day in the office.

Just accept that Conte had no answer to Mourinho's tactics and that your team were soundly beaten and look forward to the next game this weekend against in form Spurs

What's not to accept? It was a bad day for Chelsea.
Just accept it, Conte has already accepted.

Chelsea has already had 5 bad days in the League this season, one more bad day and Spurs will be proper breathing down your necks.

In case you didn't know. CP also beat Chelsea. It's part of the drill. You take your beating and move on to the next game.

Chelsea has beaten Man U twice this season. Get on with the the next game already. Don't dwell on having beaten Chelsea. You should be concerned about making top 4.
It's a football [discussion] forum. We the fans are still dwelling. Allow us

Jose is preparing for Europe tomorrow

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

tfco wrote:
balo wrote: It's a football [discussion] forum. We the fans are still dwelling. Allow us

Jose is preparing for Europe tomorrow

So why belabor someone about accepting or not accepting? Is it still a football discussion forum?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

balo wrote:
benteke wrote:
balo wrote:
benteke wrote:
balo wrote:
marko wrote:Nobody gave man united a chance, all the British punters said Chelsea will win, so I guess there was no pressure on united, it's a shame we did not score more than 2 goals, we could have taken them to the cleaners by half time if Rashford and young and finished their chances

Even at 1 - 0, the thought was that Chelsea would come back to at least draw the game.

Bad day in the office.

Just accept that Conte had no answer to Mourinho's tactics and that your team were soundly beaten and look forward to the next game this weekend against in form Spurs

What's not to accept? It was a bad day for Chelsea.
Just accept it, Conte has already accepted.

Chelsea has already had 5 bad days in the League this season, one more bad day and Spurs will be proper breathing down your necks.

In case you didn't know. CP also beat Chelsea. It's part of the drill. You take your beating and move on to the next game.

Chelsea has beaten Man U twice this season. Get on with the the next game already. Don't dwell on having beaten Chelsea. You should be concerned about making top 4.
Yes I am the one reminding you that Chelsea already has 5 "bad days" this season.
Mourinho tactically outclassed Conte, I think it's something that is acceptable to all.

As football fans, we are not only concerned about United and Arsenal top 4.prospects, but we are also concerned with that gap at the top that has narrowed in favour of Spurs thanks to a "bad day" at Old Trafford.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

I noticed that Burnley/England defender (and ex Man Utd player) Michael Keane was at the Chelsea game, and sat in the row in front of Juan Mata. I wonder if he was there to visit old mates? He was in the Man Utd youth team along with Pogba, Jesse Lingard, Ravel Morrison of Lazio, Januzaj, and Michael Keane's twin brother Will (who now lays for Hull).

...Or is there something to those rumours of Man Utd wanting to re-sign him?...
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

seriously tfco why are you dragging this thread like assnal spamming fans? haba the game don finish..Chelsea is focusing on the FA cup, move on to the next game
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Bigpokey24 wrote:seriously tfco why are you dragging this thread like assnal spamming fans? haba the game don finish..Chelsea is focusing on the FA cup, move on to the next game
I am responding to trolls like yourself.

Do you think we have a chance against Anderlecht

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

tfco wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:seriously tfco why are you dragging this thread like assnal spamming fans? haba the game don finish..Chelsea is focusing on the FA cup, move on to the next game

Do you think we have a chance against Anderlecht
I do not dwell on past games.. fyi I respect and have always respected Manchester United... left to me I want them to finish top 4 ( Chelsea , Spurs, Pool and United) I want City and assnal to fail....oh also i want them to win the Europa league.. so kindly grow up and stop imitating jobless assanal CE spammers
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

tfco wrote:
One day you'll learn that silence is a perfectly sensible response. Stop dragging out these threads. If you have sense you won't reply to this.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:
One day you'll learn that silence is a perfectly sensible response. Stop dragging out these threads. If you have sense you won't reply to this.

Yeyeb1tch, take your own advise and silent there one time! ewu
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:

Yeyeb1tch, take your own advise and silent there one time! ewu
I expected this filthy slug to rear its ugly head. When I want your opinion I'll give it to you.

PS: How's your family?
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.