Leicester City 1 vs 1 Atletico Madrid

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Leicester City vs Atletico Madrid

Post by platinum »

King Futcha wrote:
platinum wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:Credit to Leicester. They have done well. I did not think they would even score against Atletico. However, this tie is over. :arrow:
They're marking time. They've made themselves proud. Arsenal could learn a thing or two
As a Colts fan you know a thing or two about moral victories.
As a Saints fan, you should be teaching Arsenal a thing or two about spending some 'effin' money. :twisted:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

platinum wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
platinum wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:Credit to Leicester. They have done well. I did not think they would even score against Atletico. However, this tie is over. :arrow:
They're marking time. They've made themselves proud. Arsenal could learn a thing or two
As a Saints fan, you should be teaching Arsenal a thing or two about spending some 'effin' money. :twisted:
As CE members both Una head no dey house :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Dream is done, goodbye Leicester.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

platinum wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
platinum wrote:
well played :)
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Leicester were beaten by the superior team, they played well but the early goal was needed, it was always going to be difficult to beat a team that has played champions league final twice in recent years
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko