Real Madrid 4-Bayern 2

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Real Madrid 4-Bayern 2

Post by balo »

Ronaldo na winch. :thumb:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Spanish clubs in Europe... hmm...the red cards to Nani against Real Madrid and Robin Van Persie against Barca plus all the Chelsea altercation against Barcelona now making sense. I seem to recall that something was also wrong with a decisive Iniesta goal against Chelsea.

It's easy to claim conspiracy theory but last week, Atletico's penalty against Leicester came from the pit of U-Hell-FA and when Leicester had a good shout for a penalty, they were denied.

One can only hmm...
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

oloye wrote:You cannot tell me these refs are poor, these are compromised refs! :curse: :curse:

they will soon accuse you of bad belle
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EPL fans moaning about UEFA refs

bad belle

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I am waiting for the match against Juve...another set of armed robbers are heading towards nou camp...they will be wearing yellow vest over black shorts. Their leader will be blowing a whistle, two will be waving their guns...i mean flags...another two will be standing behind the posts to make sure Juve does not score.

Juve and their fans be warned!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

We are going to need ojoro refs 2moro
I want Juventuss out.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:I am waiting for the match against Juve...another set of armed robbers are heading towards nou camp...they will be wearing yellow vest over black shorts. Their leader will be blowing a whistle, two will be waving their guns...i mean flags...another two will be standing behind the posts to make sure Juve does not score.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I don think I have ever seen something like this. The red card and TWO offside goals. Odiegwu! :woot: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

oloye wrote:I am waiting for the match against Juve...another set of armed robbers are heading towards nou camp...they will be wearing yellow vest over black shorts. Their leader will be blowing a whistle, two will be waving their guns...i mean flags...another two will be standing behind the posts to make sure Juve does not score.

Nna, despite being 3-0 up Juventus will still need a miracle to qualify.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

UEFAMADRID :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Good thing this useless Bayern is out,the way they were beaten us with no pitty.How can you win first game 5-1 yet you come in on second leg as if you are the team down 5-1,i mean ref help make sure KOS is out so the same beaten return.10-2 after 180 minutes.Barca or Real would not have beat us like that without pitty.
Hope they learn to be humble to not kick someone down
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Did Bayern Munich cry, when Kos got a red card? Nah !!! They went on and scored 4 more goals.
Now, it is their turn to get screwed !!!
Bepanda
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

The YeyeMan wrote:

Watch Juve give up a pk and then have a player sent off. That is the script and the UEFA refs will comply as they usually do.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Enugu II wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

Watch Juve give up a pk and then have a player sent off. That is the script and the UEFA refs will comply as they usually do.
Interesting. I didn't know u also believed in the uefa conspiracy theory thingy....
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

bret- hart wrote:We are going to need ojoro refs 2moro
I want Juventuss out.

There will be no need for any refs help. Barca will trash Juva tomorrow period! 5-1! Messi, Neymar, Suarez!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

And they said you played the game? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

That Real /Bayern game was a showcase for some beautiful football. Kai the football was so sweet I almost felt like weeping for joy
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

Enugu II wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

Or when Messi scored a clean goal at the Emirates to make it 0-2 within the first half, which was wrongfully ruled offside. Van Persie gets sent off in the return leg in accordance with the rules and people talk about cheating. Still baffling to me.
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

Samora Machel wrote:
txj wrote:I have always thought that football needs to make provision for a manager to challenge a ref's decision, just like is done in American football or like in tennis, with limits to number of challenges and what can be challenged...

I thought Madrid would win this game and tie hands down, but on the balance of the game at 2-1, Bayern was clearly on top.

But props to ZZ. He's really built quite some team...

Rugby already does it. A captain can demand video replay and only the captain though
thank god that this is not the case in football
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

txj wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

Interesting. I didn't know u also believed in the uefa conspiracy theory thingy....
There's a preference for Spanish clubs and Platini didn't even hide it. Even Sevilla had a penalty each in both legs against lowly Leicester and I believe one of them was voodoo stuff.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

anointed wrote:Spanish clubs in Europe... hmm...the red cards to Nani against Real Madrid and Robin Van Persie against Barca plus all the Chelsea altercation against Barcelona now making sense. I seem to recall that something was also wrong with a decisive Iniesta goal against Chelsea.

It's easy to claim conspiracy theory but last week, Atletico's penalty against Leicester came from the pit of U-Hell-FA and when Leicester had a good shout for a penalty, they were denied.

One can only hmm...
No wonder La Liga coefficient is so high, it's an embarrassing scandal that is now clear to everyone.

Time for full scale video reffing, including throw ins and free kicks.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

That is what worries me also, instead of watching a good game, i will most likely witness one team being robbed blatantly.
I hope Juventus stands tall and stubborn like what Inter Milan did in 2010.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

3 controversial decisions for Madrid!

3 Major controversial decisions, haba!

lol with a different ref, Bayern might have won this tie!
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT