DID WE HAIL KING OSAZE for hanging on his first game

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
DID WE HAIL KING OSAZE for hanging on his first game

Post by jette1 »

Hail the king
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: DID WE HAIL KING OSAZE for hanging on his first game

Post by oloye »

Me too will hang in Indonesia....that said kudos to gucci master! :thumbs:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

:thumbs:
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

oloye wrote:Me too will hang in Indonesia....that said kudos to gucci master! :thumbs:
Baba Oloye, they see firi firi is a believing...until we see u do it. For now, kudos to Osaze.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

eyan wrote:
oloye wrote:Me too will hang in Indonesia....that said kudos to gucci master! :thumbs:
Baba Oloye, they see firi firi is a believing...until we see u do it. For now, kudos to Osaze.
Trust me oh....i still bang in goals....in 5 aside played indoors :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]eyan[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote: Me too will hang in Indonesia....that said kudos to gucci master! :thumbs:
Can I be your manager and get you signed up in Indonesia as well :thumbs:. Who knows you may get a recall to the SE :mrgreen:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote: Me too will hang in Indonesia....that said kudos to gucci master! :thumbs:
Can I be your manager and get you signed up in Indonesia as well :thumbs:. Who knows you may get a recall to the SE :mrgreen:.
Na persin wey una go kill na him.uma dey find....manage ko, damage ni :lol:

Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

oloye wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Oloye's my man,
Let's take up the challenge. I bet if we train for a week, we'll paint the Indonesian league red. I think I can still bet on your immense defensive abilities. :thumbs:
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

:lol:
Obong wrote:
oloye wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Oloye's my man,
Let's take up the challenge. I bet if we train for a week, we'll paint the Indonesian league red. I think I can still bet on your immense defensive abilities. :thumbs:
:scared: :scared: :lol: :lol: My wife and kids all unanimously said noooooo!