Real Madrid 4-Bayern 2

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: Real Madrid 4-Bayern 2

Post by tfco »

anointed wrote:
txj wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
oloye wrote:I am waiting for the match against Juve...another set of armed robbers are heading towards nou camp...they will be wearing yellow vest over black shorts. Their leader will be blowing a whistle, two will be waving their guns...i mean flags...another two will be standing behind the posts to make sure Juve does not score.

Juve and their fans be warned!
Nna, despite being 3-0 up Juventus will still need a miracle to qualify.
Watch Juve give up a pk and then have a player sent off. That is the script and the UEFA refs will comply as they usually do.
Interesting. I didn't know u also believed in the uefa conspiracy theory thingy....
There's a preference for Spanish clubs and Platini didn't even hide it. Even Sevilla had a penalty each in both legs against lowly Leicester and I believe one of them was voodoo stuff.
The Sevilla PK's were pure ojoro.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...as long as Juve don't allow Messi and Neymar to weave thru into their 18 yard box, because if they do they will be committing penalties, and Neymar will definitely go down on feeling your breath.
Prediction : Juventus on the brink of up or down and out. Barcelona will play half field for 90 mins until they get a pk.
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

Real benefitted from controversial decisions yesterday, true, but over the 210 minutes
- Bayern was gifted a penalty in the first leg (missed by Vidal)
- Vidal should have been sent off much earlier in the return leg
- Ramos own goal was an offside goal (Lewandowski)

So, Real scored two offside goals, Bayern scored one and missed a gifted penalty. Vidal was sent off for an offence that was not a foul while Casimero was not shown a red card. Not that decisive imo
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

I think some people are angry at the ref :laugh:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

The difference between the Spanish giants and lots of other teams is that they do not complain and are satisfied with moral victory, but get on with their game. Bayern was gifted a penalty in the first leg (which Vidal happened to miss anyways), no one bats an eye. Bayern scores an offside goal (Lewandowski was offside for Ramos OG), no one bats an eye. Vidal should have been sent off early in the second half, no one bats an eye. But now that Bayern lost, they are crying. Similar to Arsenal with the van Persie red card although over 180 minutes they benefitted from poor ref decisions.
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

kofi86 wrote:Real benefitted from controversial decisions yesterday, true, but over the 210 minutes
- Bayern was gifted a penalty in the first leg (missed by Vidal)
- Vidal should have been sent off much earlier in the return leg
- Ramos own goal was an offside goal (Lewandowski)

So, Real scored two offside goals, Bayern scored one and missed a gifted penalty. Vidal was sent off for an offence that was not a foul while Casimero was not shown a red card. Not that decisive imo
:clap: The ref was just poor and at the end Real benefitted but Bayern also get some silly call their second goal should not have stand .Lewandowski was offside and at the first leg Bayern was gifted a PK that was never one.Truth be told Vidal should not have play second leg,he should have got red card but because of first red the ref decide to let him play.
Looking at the game in 210 minutes the better team win the tie.
Let me see how Barca vs Juve will be in Spain.Hope ref don't mess it up
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

kofi86 wrote:The difference between the Spanish giants and lots of other teams is that they do not complain and are satisfied with moral victory, but get on with their game. Bayern was gifted a penalty in the first leg (which Vidal happened to miss anyways), no one bats an eye. Bayern scores an offside goal (Lewandowski was offside for Ramos OG), no one bats an eye. Vidal should have been sent off early in the second half, no one bats an eye. But now that Bayern lost, they are crying. Similar to Arsenal with the van Persie red card although over 180 minutes they benefitted from poor ref decisions.
You were doing well until you bring Arsenal into it.Arsenal red card to RVP was one of the most stupid red .Barca get away with a lot and surround the ref to influence him,how come they don't get cards for that.Barca don't complain a lot because they have benefitted more than any other club.So what about the Barco PSG with all kind PK yet Angel did not get one when his leg was taken inside 18 box?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

kofi86 wrote:The difference between the Spanish giants and lots of other teams is that they do not complain and are satisfied with moral victory, but get on with their game. Bayern was gifted a penalty in the first leg (which Vidal happened to miss anyways), no one bats an eye. Bayern scores an offside goal (Lewandowski was offside for Ramos OG), no one bats an eye. Vidal should have been sent off early in the second half, no one bats an eye. But now that Bayern lost, they are crying. Similar to Arsenal with the van Persie red card although over 180 minutes they benefitted from poor ref decisions.
They complain when they're on the wrong end of the decisions. You hardly hear them complain because they're mainly on the 'winning' side of these decisions.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

kajifu wrote:
You were doing well until you bring Arsenal into it.Arsenal red card to RVP was one of the most stupid red .Barca get away with a lot and surround the ref to influence him,how come they don't get cards for that.Barca don't complain a lot because they have benefitted more than any other club.So what about the Barco PSG with all kind PK yet Angel did not get one when his leg was taken inside 18 box?
platinum wrote:
They complain when they're on the wrong end of the decisions. You hardly hear them complain because they're mainly on the 'winning' side of these decisions.
Like I said take the Arsenal - Barcelona game in 2011. Barcelona was leading 1-0 in the first leg at the Emirates and scored a clean goal that was ruled offside (I have to correct my above statement though, Spanish press is just as bad as any other press, you just don't hear about it in non-Spanish newspapers) that would have made it 0-2 after 38 minutes.

Yet after 180 minutes people claim that Arsenal was cheated due to a harsh (but CORRECT according to the rules) red card for van Persie. That is bizarre, because picking individual errors by the ref and not looking at the complete tie does not make sense imo.

edit: ref ojoro or not, at the end of the day a team has to make the most of those decisions. If Bayern had converted that gifted penalty in the first leg, we might not even have this discussion.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

kofi86 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
platinum wrote:
Like I said take the Arsenal - Barcelona game in 2011. Barcelona was leading 1-0 in the first leg at the Emirates and scored a clean goal that was ruled offside (I have to correct my above statement though, Spanish press is just as bad as any other press, you just don't hear about it in non-Spanish newspapers) that would have made it 0-2 after 38 minutes.

Yet after 180 minutes people claim that Arsenal was cheated due to a harsh (but CORRECT according to the rules) red card for van Persie. That is bizarre, because picking individual errors by the ref and not looking at the complete tie does not make sense imo.

edit: ref ojoro or not, at the end of the day a team has to make the most of those decisions. If Bayern had converted that gifted penalty in the first leg, we might not even have this discussion.

I agree and I noted repeatedly throughout the thread, I thought the tie was Real's to lose, they were the better side over two legs.
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

Looks like Vidal actually fouled Ansensio

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

kofi86 wrote:Looks like Vidal actually fouled Ansensio

:rotf: :rotf:
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

txj wrote:
kofi86 wrote:Looks like Vidal actually fouled Ansensio

:rotf: :rotf:
sure, not worthy of a yellow on its own, but still a foul.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Got to feel for Bayern. Must be gutted to play against 11 very good Madrid players plus a ref insistent on helping CR7 and his friends. 2 offside Madrid goals plus a horrible decision to send off Vidal (who won the ball cleanly).