UCL April 19 Barca 0 -Juve * 0, Mon * 3-Dort 1 FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

charlie
Egg
Egg
Re: UCL April 19 Barca 0 -Juve 0, Mon 3-Dort 1

Post by charlie »

platinum wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:This is the first 0-0 game I am recording and storing on my DVR. This game will be studied to further my football education :thumbs:
Nothing to study dia, go watch Italy from 1982 or 2006, you go see the same lessons :rotf:

Coldblooded Italian tenacity and discipline
True talk! This was the kind of defensive masterpiece that the great italian teams of the past (Milan, Juve, Inter) used to put up in Europe night in night out. Nothing new here, but it never gets old.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: UCL April 19 Barca 0 -Juve * 0, Mon * 3-Dort 1 FT

Post by Undertaker »

Btw, big ups to JUVA! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: UCL April 19 Barca 0 -Juve 0, Mon 2-Dort 1

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote: THREE! JOB COMPLETE! their 3 customary goals scored :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Against Juve can they do it?
Dont forget Spurs had the best defense in England and Monaco came and flog una home and away. :D

It will be tough simply because Juve does not leave space at the back that Monaco loves to exploit, but with someone like Falcao, with his movement in the box... I expect them to score. This team scores, thats what they do. So, I just dont see anyone that can prevent them.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

platinum wrote:barca sabi whine and whine

cant you see the way Vincent behaves on here. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

That Juventus defense. Textbook perfect. Classic stuff. Criminally great... In short. Kai.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

charlie wrote:I dont understand how a team of midgits expect to beat Juve with balls in the air. Makes no sense.

I doubt the Barca coach will return next year.
Person wey don already tok sey e dey commot next month. :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Undertaker wrote:Why is Neymar crying? Dude we got a game on Sunday! El Classico, forgot about this one and let prepare for Sunday! Visca Barcelona!
When they released video of the boy laughing after first leg, una crucify am. Now, the boy sey make e cry, you come dey allow air commot your mouth. Wetin una want?
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Someone on twitter just said Trump could save money by not building a wall and hiring Bonucci and Chielini. No one will get through :lol: :lol:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Two clean sheets against barca. Smh. That has to be a crime. Smh
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:That Juventus defense. Textbook perfect. Classic stuff. Criminally great... In short. Kai.
Welcome, you went missing since Sunday. How body? Please, could you comment on the Man Utd/ Chelsea thread. TFCO has been looking for you and posted something about no shot on target. thanks. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...good refereeing today. Yesterday error made watch out fine fine. And this ref no fall for fake dives, good job, good to see Barcelona out out and out :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:That Juventus defense. Textbook perfect. Classic stuff. Criminally great... In short. Kai.
Welcome, you went missing since Sunday. How body? Please, could you comment on the Man Utd/ Chelsea thread. TFCO has been looking for you and posted something about no shot on target. thanks. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Nna bros, I needed time off. José set a booby trap against my boys and mugged them at OT. Kudos to Jose for a masterful job. :agree:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Did not give Barca a sniff of goal, that were limited to pot shots, Barca are not a team that scores from long range efforts, they can't score from corners as their strikers are too short, they score the same typical Barca way, skill from either of the front 3, through ball, then bang, Juventus with a typical Italian defense mentality closed up shop, there were no open avenues to exploit, at one point Neymar and Messi became frustrated and started making untypical errors, thy tried to con the referee but he did not fall for their tricks, it was not meant to be, that 3 nil drubbing was a tall order to overturn, especially against a top Italian side, Barca will definitely have to make some changes after the season ends
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Just watching Monaco 1st goal. Scored off a rebound. There was one Dortmund player behind the ball after the rebound. Buffon gave up a rebound against Barca late in the game. There were FIVE(5!) Juve players behind the ball after the rebound. :woot:

Wha choo looking at?!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Samora Machel wrote:To make the feared ruthless Barcelona attacm impotent over two legs is nothing short of legendary by Chielini, Bonucci and co :clap: I have never seen barcelona look so frustrated and clueless. How do tne italins produce such defense master classes

Chielini :clap: Goes about his business quietly and unless you know you wouldn't even notice him. None of the he-man stuff of John Terry and others who leave the pitch covered in mud and bruises :rotf:

I guess you didn't watch what Heynckes and Munich did to them abi :woot:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Juve defending the way to defend! Defending is an art..if you doubt,just watch Juve do their thing.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Arturo Vidal said Bayern was his best chance to win the Champions League so Juve let him walk. He should tell people how that decision has gone :twisted:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

tfco wrote::thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Arsenal. 2024/25
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

tfco wrote::thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Nxa. We are talking positive football while defending and you mention that park the bus performance by Man U when Rooney played right back for 90 mins :roll: :| :arrow:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Barcelona shots at goal today.........1.

Trump wan build wall, mek e hire Juventus coach
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^How old will Kos be?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Coach wrote:^How old will Kos be?
Only 26. Prime of his career. And he'll finally have learnt to stay on the pitch. It will be a glorious red day