ALL 3 LA LIGA SIDES COULD EXIT THE EUROPA TODAY

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: ALL 3 LA LIGA SIDES COULD EXIT THE EUROPA TODAY

Post by King Futcha »

anointed wrote:
Spain is no longer the dominant side that won 3 back to back major tourneys. Barca just got whacked by PSG.
tfco wrote: Good to see Bilbao and Celta Vigo play on Tuesdays...or is it Weds?

So PSG and Barca played on Thursday? I could have sworn that game was on Tuesday?

The good man also said major tournamentS

I thought the Europa League was just one tournament where did the s come from Fortaleza?
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

King Futcha wrote:
anointed wrote:
Spain is no longer the dominant side that won 3 back to back major tourneys. Barca just got whacked by PSG.
So PSG and Barca played on Thursday? I could have sworn that game was on Tuesday?

I thought the Europa League was just one tournament where did the s come from Fortaleza?
3 major tourneys is with reference to Spain, not clubs: Euro=>World Cup=>Euro...oh, it's rocket science.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

anointed wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
anointed wrote:

3 major tourneys is with reference to Spain, not clubs: Euro=>World Cup=>Euro...oh, it's rocket science.
you went from talking about Europa, to Spain to Barca, ok. It was like rocket science.
Saints baby we did it
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

King Futcha wrote:
anointed wrote:

confusing NT (major tournaments) with club sides again..tsk tsk

Makes sense, for one who supports Sevilla, Everton, CIV, Mali, Spain, La Liga, MLS.
(hint - some are club sides)

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

tfco wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
anointed wrote:

Makes sense, for one who supports Sevilla, Everton, CIV, Mali, Spain, La Liga, MLS.
So you read the thread title and knew he was talking about the Spanish national team? Impressive.

Bilbao and Celta Vigo are national teams now? are they ahead of Ghana in the FIFA rankings?

Its hard to follow someone when they don't know where they are going.
Saints baby we did it
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

King Futcha wrote:
tfco wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
anointed wrote:

So you read the thread title and knew he was talking about the Spanish national team? Impressive.

Bilbao and Celta Vigo are national teams now? are they ahead of Ghana in the FIFA rankings?

I'd like to see you and txj debate each other. E go sweet well, well.

txj: I said she's a man
You (Nodding): No, you are right. He's really a girl
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

King Futcha wrote:

thread title - Europa

1 para - Spain's non-dominance + Barca's defeat
Mr txj Pt 2 extrapolates rest of thread to mean UCL, and ignores the mention of Bilbao + Celta (as per thread title)

Bravo.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

tfco wrote:
King Futcha wrote:

thread title - Europa

Mr txj Pt 2 extrapolates rest of thread to mean UCL, and ignores the mention of Bilbao + Celta (as per thread title)

Bravo.
Celta are still in the Europa League if you shifted focus to the national team too and didn't notice.
tfco wrote: checks thread title

Europa is played on Tuesdays?

ok
I didn't ignore anything, Mister Fortaleza, Liberty Professionals fan.... what do Barca 'getting whacked' and the Spanish National Team not winning back to back titles have to do with all three Europa league sides (could) exit the Europa League that day? Help me understand?
Saints baby we did it
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

King Futcha wrote:
tfco wrote:
King Futcha wrote:

thread title - Europa

Bravo.
Celta are still in the Europa League if you shifted focus to the national team too and didn't notice.

ok
I didn't ignore anything, Mister Fortaleza, Liberty Professionals fan.... what do Barca 'getting whacked' and the Spanish National Team not winning back to back titles have to do with all three Europa league sides (could) exit the Europa League that day? Help me understand?
You are:

i. drink posting
ii. posting from an asylum
iii. both

Choose one.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

King Futcha wrote:
tfco wrote:
King Futcha wrote:

thread title - Europa

Bravo.

ok
There is a country called Spain.
The OP mentioned Spain's dominance

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

anointed wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
tfco wrote:
King Futcha wrote:

thread title - Europa

Bravo.

ok
You are:

i. drink posting
ii. posting from an asylum
iii. both

Choose one.
I will after you let me know.

Is this thread about:

a) La Liga?
b) Spain?
c) The Spanish National Team?
d) Europa League?
e) The Champions League?
f) Barca?
g) Jello
h) all of these?
i) some of these?
j) none of these?

It was made over a month ago and it is still not clear.
Saints baby we did it
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap:

jumped head first into an unclear thread

Just to defend Spain. Ok senor

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

anointed wrote:And this is just the round of 32.

Likely won't be a good night for La Liga in the tourney they've dominated for the past 3 years. An evidence of the balance of power that is shifting once again in Euro footie. Spain is no longer the dominant side that won 3 back to back major tourneys. Barca just got whacked by PSG.

Apoeal Nicosia of all clubs have just beaten Athletic Bilbao 4-3 on agg.
Villareal beat Roma 1-0 in Rome but the damage had been done when they lost 4-0 on home soil last week

It leaves Celta Vigo who travel to Shaktar and the match is just about starting now, with the Ukrainians already carrying a 1-0 lead from an away win in Spain.
1. If you are only talking about the Europa League why say Euro footie? You should just say Europa League, because there are two major tourneys in Euro footie.
2. Why mention the Barca loss if you are only talking about the Europa League? If you think that the Barca loss supports your argument, shouldn't positive results from Spanish teams in the CL support the counter argument?

And then your post that someone else insisted on bringing CL footy into the fray when you mentioned CL footy in your original post. Disingenious.
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

tfco wrote::clap:

thats not it at all, he keeps moving the goal posts, and just like mister fortaleza, he refuses to answer simple questions.

mister fortaleza is a bad influence on him if you ask me.
Saints baby we did it
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

King Futcha wrote:

thats not it at all, he keeps moving the goal posts, and just like mister fortaleza, he refuses to answer simple questions.

So I should be responsible for your comprehension deficit?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

King Futcha wrote:

So I should be responsible for your comprehension deficit?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

they are all out

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

tfco, you no dey forget
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Should Juve beat Real in the final, tfco I hope you'd bring up the thread again.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

anointed wrote:Should Juve beat Real in the final, tfco I hope you'd bring up the thread again.
but but I thought we weren't talking about the Champions League?
Saints baby we did it
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

King Futcha wrote:
anointed wrote:Should Juve beat Real in the final, tfco I hope you'd bring up the thread again.
I thought you implied we were. Ok, which one do you want us to talk about?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

anointed wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
I thought you implied we were. Ok, which one do you want us to talk about?
you said i have 'comprehension deficit' for bringing up the Champions League, now its ok to talk about the Champions League. Ok, all clear now.
Saints baby we did it
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

tfco wrote:they are all out
the 'today' in question was from February, you are late, like your pictures from Brasil.
Saints baby we did it