ROHR FREE TO INVITE ENYEAMA - NFF

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Obong
Egg
Egg
ROHR FREE TO INVITE ENYEAMA - NFF

Post by Obong »

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/04/20/nf ... nvite-him/

With Ikeme injured and Akpeyi and Ezenwa not exactly awe-inspiring, I believe it is only appropriate for Enyeama to be invited. The player should realize that whatever personal or ego issues are minute compared with his country's call and the need to set a record for appearing in 4 World Cups! Any areas of misunderstanding needs to be addressed by all parties. The impending camp in France will be perfect to sort everything out and reunite with the team. Over to you Herr Rohr and Vincent.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ROHR FREE TO INVITE ENYEAMA - NFF

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You are simply not going to let this go, are you?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

danfo driver wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I guess I'm now the Editor-in -Chief of owngoal. Or, maybe you're comfortable with an Ikeme-less Super Eagles. To each his own.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

own goal
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Obong wrote:

I guess I'm now the Editor-in -Chief of owngoal. Or, maybe you're comfortable with an Ikeme-less Super Eagles. To each his own.
I am comfortable with an Enyeama-less Super Eagles. he wanted out, let him go in peace. Abeg! we dont want any quarrel quarrel. His wahala was too much.

I know he is your town's man and thats why you keep pushing this agenda. But, even you must admit that the peace in the Super Eagles is refreshing
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Was he not free to do so before?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote:

I am comfortable with an Enyeama-less Super Eagles. he wanted out, let him go in peace. Abeg! we dont want any quarrel quarrel. His wahala was too much.

I know he is your town's man and thats why you keep pushing this agenda. But, even you must admit that the peace in the Super Eagles is refreshing
Here you go again with the dim towns man angle. I'm not pushing Enyeama's agenda. I'm all for the BEST available players for the Super Eagles at any given time. Today, Rohr is scouring Europe for players of Nigerian descent. If per chance, he stumbles on a player from Akwa Ibom or Cross River, you will certainly find issue with the player. However be assured that as long as there is an entity called Nigeria, and we play football internationally, I will advocate for any such player. Danfo driver or no Danfo driver!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I actually want Enyeam back for many reason, but this nah own-goal
SuperEagles

The Observer
Egg
Egg

Post by The Observer »

We need to widen our search for capable hands between the sticks. There are 3 goalkeepers that may be added to the drying pool; Sebastian Osigiwe, Ruben Udegbe and the goalkeeper on loan in Bosnia.
Every soul shall taste of death. And you shall be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which you have fairly earned. Whoever is removed from the fire of Hell and is made to enter the Garden, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is nothing but the comfort of illusion – Quran 3: 185
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Obong wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote:

Here you go again with the dim towns man angle. I'm not pushing Enyeama's agenda. I'm all for the BEST available players for the Super Eagles at any given time. Today, Rohr is scouring Europe for players of Nigerian descent. If per chance, he stumbles on a player from Akwa Ibom or Cross River, you will certainly find issue with the player. However be assured that as long as there is an entity called Nigeria, and we play football internationally, I will advocate for any such player. Danfo driver or no Danfo driver!
KPOM!
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

we need goalkeeprs, because what we currently have right now nah eh bleh
SuperEagles

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

The Observer wrote:We need to widen our search for capable hands between the sticks. There are 3 goalkeepers that may be added to the drying pool; Sebastian Osigiwe, Ruben Udegbe and the goalkeeper on loan in Bosnia.
So good he has no name :winking:
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Yes we really need Enyema back to the team but the guy that calls himself Obong is egregiously tribalistic and nepotism to my disliking . He eats and breaths nepotism to infinity.
The Observer
Egg
Egg

Post by The Observer »

I believe the guy in Bosnia is Nwokolor.
Every soul shall taste of death. And you shall be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which you have fairly earned. Whoever is removed from the fire of Hell and is made to enter the Garden, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is nothing but the comfort of illusion – Quran 3: 185
miky
Egg
Egg

Post by miky »

we need Magnet back!!!!!!! i am not even sure ikeme is all that, i doubt he can save any of messi's quality kind of freekicks. Its even more scary when you think about how the likes of akpeyi and the other basket can do. Imagine having a good squad and a horrible goalie :scared: na die
A lion never dies it sleeps (Rip..Foe)

An Eagle never dies it soars Rip (Big Boss)
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Why are guys speaking in encoded words? It is not as easy as it seems.

Is there no request for an apology? A request for assurance? some agreement on how parties go forward? Me, I dey laff o!!!
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Rohr is on record as having already reached out to magnet. If his beef was with Oliseh, why has he held out till now? Things don't add up...
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Obong wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote:

KPOM KWEM!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Free???????????

Nawa for our people sha :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Please!
The guy should focus on what's left of his career and leave the SE to the up and coming younger players.

I am sick of his big-man attitude and lack of respect for authority. The guy is nothing but a drama queen!
He should stay the f--k away from the SE!
Obong wrote:http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/04/20/nf ... nvite-him/

With Ikeme injured and Akpeyi and Ezenwa not exactly awe-inspiring, I believe it is only appropriate for Enyeama to be invited. The player should realize that whatever personal or ego issues are minute compared with his country's call and the need to set a record for appearing in 4 World Cups! Any areas of misunderstanding needs to be addressed by all parties. The impending camp in France will be perfect to sort everything out and reunite with the team. Over to you Herr Rohr and Vincent.
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Otitokoro wrote:Please!
The guy should focus on what's left of his career and leave the SE to the up and coming younger players.

I am sick of his big-man attitude and lack of respect for authority. The guy is nothing but a drama queen!
He should stay the f--k away from the SE!
Obong wrote:http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/04/20/nf ... nvite-him/

Otitokoro,

At the risk of seeming to defend Enyeama, I doubt if the description of having a big-man attitude and lack of respect for authority does not fit the Enyeama some of us have come to know. Some of it stems from negative media, some from wrong perception. In about 13 years of national team play, I doubt there are many that have his good disciplinary record. His run-ins with NFF officials largely rose from his captaincy days. With the shortcomings our NFFs have had over the years, one can hardly fault a captain that needs to speak up for his team. As for the Oliseh saga, its always best to view the episode from the prism of a bereaved Enyeama who just buried his Mom on Saturday, had a Thanksgiving service on Sunday, and reported to camp in Belgium on Monday only to be informed unceremoniously that he was no longer captain. Granted, Enyeama should have allowed a cooler head to prevail, but is that enough for him to get a bad-boy reputation? After over a decade?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

bully12 wrote:

Yes we really need Enyema back to the team but the guy that calls himself Obong is egregiously tribalistic and nepotism to my disliking . He eats and breaths nepotism to infinity.
Like how? When?
I don't know Obong from Adam but there is no evidence whatsoever to back up your accusation. If you are so good at spotting 'egregious tribalism', how come you only see it in people of other ethnic groups and NEVER your own?
In fact, you are a vocal supporter of some of the most vile ethnicists on this forum. Not once have you accused any of 'your people' of tribalism, egregious or otherwise.
Na Damunk, Lolly, Obong you see. :lol:
Carry on. :idea: :idea: :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Damunk wrote:
bully12 wrote:

Like how? When?
I don't know Obong from Adam but there is no evidence whatsoever to back up your accusation. If you are so good at spotting 'egregious tribalism', how come you only see it in people of other ethnic groups and NEVER your own?
In fact, you are a vocal supporter of some of the most vile ethnicists on this forum. Not once have you accused any of 'your people' of tribalism, egregious or otherwise.
Na Damunk, Lolly, Obong you see. :lol:
Carry on. :idea: :idea: :idea:
How can you see it ? A blind does not lead a blind