[Europa] Man United (2-1) Anderlecht...[Oloye's Boy again]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [Europa] Man United (2-1) Anderlecht 2H

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote: Can some tell Luke to close his legs...
Maybe in his previous life time he was a woman :mrgreen:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:Valencia is a fool

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Martial has depreciated badly...
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:

Thats so sexist. :sneaky: :sneaky:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:Martial has depreciated badly...

Tomorrow they will blame Mourinho for not picking him. He better step up! With Griezmann coming in, he wont even be on the bench next season.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Thats so sexist. :sneaky: :sneaky:
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [Europa] Man United (1-1) Anderlecht 1H

Post by balo »

platinum wrote:
balo wrote:
platinum wrote:
balo wrote:
I expect them to.

Yes, but based on what? You may expect a million dollars in your account in the next thirty minutes but you have to base it off something isn't it?

In a game featuring 2 sides, you are allowed to pick one for the win. No?

True but usually you make your pick based on some hunch or based on the fact that you think one team is better. You clearly think United is better, I'm just not sure why.

Never bet against Moringho unless he is playing against your team. :mrgreen:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

balo wrote:
platinum wrote:
balo wrote:
platinum wrote:
balo wrote:
I expect them to.

Yes, but based on what? You may expect a million dollars in your account in the next thirty minutes but you have to base it off something isn't it?

True but usually you make your pick based on some hunch or based on the fact that you think one team is better. You clearly think United is better, I'm just not sure why.

Gbola, how market? :biggrin: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I know sey this result pain you reach your medula oblongata :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Pogba has to learn how to do the simple things in football, why does he always have to elaborate?? He was certainly a liability in the game and I think it's time for Mourinho to have the balls to bench him, he should watch Herrera in action, this game was certainly missing Herrera, he does all the simple things, at the same time, these players were really tired at extra time, Zlatan might be missing for a few games, might be a blessing in disguise, we need Rashford taking center stage and he is the future of united
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

game finish?

Livescore still showing 120' since I lef the bar

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

4-4 in the shootout btw Besiktas and Lyon after 3-3 agg scores
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

[/video]
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

danfo driver wrote:
balo wrote:
platinum wrote:
balo wrote:
platinum wrote:
balo wrote:
I expect them to.

I know sey this result pain you reach your medula oblongata :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I know you thought you got everyone figured out, but you lose me with your comment here.

Why should I be pained that Man U won a game against Anderlecht?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

5-5

Sudden death to follow. The tension catching the fans in the arena can be felt here. I just pity them
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [Europa] Man United (2-1) Anderlecht...SEMI FINALS

Post by anointed »

6-6

This is too much. No one has missed yet. Any team getting any of these guys in the semis shouldn't enter shoot out with them
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

balo wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
balo wrote:
platinum wrote:
balo wrote:
platinum wrote:
balo wrote:
I expect them to.

I know you thought you got everyone figured out, but you lose me with your comment here.

Why should I be pained that Man U won a game against Anderlecht?
Because you spent years insulting Mourinho when he was winning for your club. And last sunday, he humiliated your club in front of the world. :lol: :lol: :lol:
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Finally, a miss...advantage Lyon
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Still 6-6...Lyon don balance equation with a miss of theirs
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Oh no :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Another save by the Lyon goalie...this is it this time around
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

marko wrote:Pogba has to learn how to do the simple things in football, why does he always have to elaborate?? He was certainly a liability in the game and I think it's time for Mourinho to have the balls to bench him, he should watch Herrera in action, this game was certainly missing Herrera, he does all the simple things, at the same time, these players were really tired at extra time, Zlatan might be missing for a few games, might be a blessing in disguise, we need Rashford taking center stage and he is the future of united
:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Lyon through 7-6 on penalties
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

danfo driver wrote:
Because you spent years insulting Mourinho when he was winning for your club. And last sunday, he humiliated your club in front of the world. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You need to sit back and relax before responding to everyone.

Spent years insulting Mourinho?

So Manchester United beat Chelsea in a game of soccer, is that something out of the world?