[Europa] Man United (2-1) Anderlecht...[Oloye's Boy again]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [Europa] Man United (2-1) Anderlecht...SEMI FINALS

Post by anointed »

Crazy, heart rending shoot out
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

I pray they get out of Istanbul alive.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Man Utd
Ajax
Celta Vigo
Lyon
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [Europa] Man United (1-1) Anderlecht 1H

Post by danfo driver »

balo wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Because you spent years insulting Mourinho when he was winning for your club. And last sunday, he humiliated your club in front of the world. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You need to sit back and relax before responding to everyone.

Spent years insulting Mourinho?

So Manchester United beat Chelsea in a game of soccer, is that something out of the world?
Yes, considering that United hasnt beaten Chelsea in years. And you were humbled by Man United second string. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [Europa] Man United (1-1) Anderlecht 1H

Post by balo »

danfo driver wrote:
balo wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Because you spent years insulting Mourinho when he was winning for your club. And last sunday, he humiliated your club in front of the world. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You need to sit back and relax before responding to everyone.

Spent years insulting Mourinho?

So Manchester United beat Chelsea in a game of soccer, is that something out of the world?
Yes, considering that United hasnt beaten Chelsea in years. And you were humbled by Man United second string. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nothing is strange in the EPL anymore to me. I have seen my fair share of games to know that any team could be humbled at anytime.

Look at Leicester last season.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Mkhitaryan is exactly the type of player Fergie would have done wonders with. He'll surely be at the level of a Cantona before he retires if he were playing under Fergie.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

anointed wrote:Crazy, heart rending shoot out
wrenching

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

everything in this world has a name

new word for the day - ramona

if that had scored, would have been worth the 89M

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

tfco wrote:everything in this world has a name

new word for the day - ramona

if that had scored, would have been worth the 89M

RaBona.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Rashford will become a world class player soon, he has everything a modern day footballer needs and that pace, his awareness and he even assists, he will learn under mourinho, there are still aspects to his game which needs improvements but he is still a youngster, just hope we qualify for champions league
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

This game and last weekend =

1) Exhibit A on why Rashford should be played as a CF, not LW.

2) Exhibit B on why Fellaini is an excellent "Plan B" late in the game when the team is chasing a goal.

3) Why trying to win 1-0 is never a good idea. That Anderlecht game should never have gone into extra time. Man Utd should have killed off the game long before then.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

wiseone wrote:This game and last weekend =

2) Exhibit B on why Fellaini is an excellent "Plan B" late in the game when the team is chasing a goal.

3) Why trying to win 1-0 is never a good idea. That Anderlecht game should never have gone into extra time. Man Utd should have killed off the game long before then.
cannot kpom this enough times

Martial/Mata on the Left

Rash / Griezmann in the middle

Mkhi / Lingard on the right

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: [Europa] Man United (2-1) Anderlecht...[Oloye's Boy agai

Post by tfco »

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

This is exactly my position on Fella, and to do only one thing to hustle! Trying to make him look anything better than that role is what riles me up...
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

tfco wrote:

Martial/Mata on the Left

Griezmann is a United player?

Anyhow, why would you play Mkhitaryan on the right? Ditto Mata on the left. You have to get the best out of your players. Mourinho needs to be a bit more flexible with his system. Mata and Miki shunted to the wings minimalizes what they bring to the table. Dortmund learned the hard way with Mkhitaryan.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

oloye wrote:

This is exactly my position on Fella, and to do only one thing to hustle! Trying to make him look anything better than that role is what riles me up...
but that is what he does though

he disrupted Chelsea.

Anyway, Fella will soon become Oloye's [Other] Boy :taunt: :taunt:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

platinum wrote:
tfco wrote:

Martial/Mata on the Left

Griezmann is a United player?

Anyhow, why would you play Mkhitaryan on the right? Ditto Mata on the left. You have to get the best out of your players. Mourinho needs to be a bit more flexible with his system. Mata and Miki shunted to the wings minimalizes what they bring to the table. Dortmund learned the hard way with Mkhitaryan.
Mourinho does not play a static right winger. Even when Lingard plays, the RW moves into the middle and becomes an AM, so that Valencia has the room and freedom to move forward.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

tfco wrote::clap: :clap: :clap:
...never tried that rabona, don't even know if it existed when I was playing.
But boy, that Rashford of a boy is a wonder boy, even though he missed a lot yesterday, but he really did hustle.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I am sorry, am I reading right? are people saying they have never seen or heard of rabona before? :shock: :shock:

When Quaresma was doing Trivela and Rabona for fun every minute of every match more than 8 years ago, where were you guys?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

danfo driver wrote:I am sorry, am I reading right? are people saying they have never seen or heard of rabona before? :shock: :shock:

When Quaresma was doing Trivela and Rabona for fun every minute of every match more than 8 years ago, where were you guys?

Was it in the EPL? If not, why are you axing dis kain qweshon?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

tfco wrote:
oloye wrote:

he disrupted Chelsea.

If he plays well i will commend him,but him becoming my boy...no way! Do you think he can rabona or bang in goals like my boy?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

oloye wrote:
tfco wrote:
oloye wrote:

he disrupted Chelsea.

If he plays well i will commend him,but him becoming my boy...no way! Do you think he can rabona or bang in goals like my boy?
i still wonder what great managers like Van Gaal and Mourinho see in the guy.
Of course at times he shows glimpses of brilliance.
I suppose he follows managers tactics to the tee, unlike your Anthony Martial or Luke Shaw, after all i am no football manager and don't attend training sessions :biggrin: