ONYEKURU on the radar!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
ONYEKURU on the radar!!!

Post by Senator WIRES »

West Brom keeping tabs on Eupen striker Henry Onyekuru as Tony Pulis draws up list of summer targets
West Brom manager Tony Pulis is interested in Eupen striker Henry Onyekuru
Celtic tried to sign him for £1m in January but Belgian side want £6.8million
Pulis has also instigated discussions over a deal for Gent winger Moses Simon
Manager Tony Pulis has already instigated discussions over a deal for Gent winger Moses Simon but has Oneykuru high on his list also.
The 19-year-old forward is in the running to be Belgium's player of the year

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z4eLVmAVDC
Last edited by Senator WIRES on Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ONYEKURU on the radar!!!

Post by Dammy »

The boy don hang again today!
I am happy
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

The guy in that pic is not even Onyekuru
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

ogasir wrote:The guy in that pic is not even Onyekuru
If not oyekuru who is it then?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

osita wrote:
ogasir wrote:The guy in that pic is not even Onyekuru
If not oyekuru who is it then?
Kuruonye :sneaky: :arrow:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Let's pray he never sets foot in a Pulis team.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Southampton are poised to join the race to land 19-year-old Nigerian winger Henry Onyekuru, who plays for K.A.S. Eupen in Belgium.(Daily Record)
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/gossip
I am happy
wazobia
Egg
Egg

Post by wazobia »

Southampton, Bournemouth and Liverpool sent scouts to watch Henry Onyekuru play for Belgian side Eupen on Saturday. The coveted 19-year-old striker is a contender for Belgium's player of the year award.(Daily Mail)
http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/gossip
WOWO = ONO (oh no!) = OBO

WOWO 'We only want Oyinbo'

ONO 'Oyinbo na Oyinbo'

OBO 'Oyinbo be Oyinbo'
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Liverpool and Southampton watch £6m-rated Henry Onyekuru score his 17th goal of the season for Eupen

By Simon Jones for MailOnline

Published: 01:45 BST, 23 April 2017 | Updated: 01:46 BST, 23 April 2017

Southampton, Bournemouth and Liverpool were all represented as Henry Onyekuru continued his impressive form for Belgian side Eupen on Saturday.

The coveted 19-year-old, also a target for West Bromwich Albion and Celtic, scored his 17th goal of the season in his side's 3-3 draw at Kortrijk in the Belgian league's Europa League play-offs.

Onyekuru is valued at £6million and is in contention to become Belgium's player of the year.
Liverpool and Southampton had scouts watching Henry Onyekuru (centre) on Saturday

The Nigerian-born winger has also attracted offers from Borussia Monchengladbach and Club Brugge.

He has now scored five goals in his last four games and has promised to give an answer on his future to interested clubs after the play-offs.

Arsenal and Chelsea have also checked on Onyekuru, who has been told he will be allowed to leave this summer.
The 19-year-old winger scored his 17th goal of the season during a 3-3 draw against Kortrijk

The 19-year-old winger scored his 17th goal of the season during a 3-3 draw against Kortrijk

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ekuru.html
I am happy
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

indubitably he is the hottest Nigeria striker currently. I do not know why Kelechi should be given a shirt before him. Rohr must invite him next time invitations are sent out . It will be an aberration if he is not invited Kelechi ,Musa and Kayode are invited.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

bully12 wrote:indubitably he is the hottest Nigeria striker currently. I do not know why Kelechi should be given a shirt before him. Rohr must invite him next time invitations are sent out . It will be an aberration if he is not invited Kelechi ,Musa and Kayode are invited.
Even though Kelechi has a very good goal scoring stat in the SE setup you still cannot see why he's being used over untried potential?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

pajimoh wrote:
bully12 wrote:indubitably he is the hottest Nigeria striker currently. I do not know why Kelechi should be given a shirt before him. Rohr must invite him next time invitations are sent out . It will be an aberration if he is not invited Kelechi ,Musa and Kayode are invited.
Even though Kelechi has a very good goal scoring stat in the SE setup you still cannot see why he's being used over untried potential?
:laugh: :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

pajimoh wrote:
. This is most atrocious and understatement of the century . You prefer Kelechi who has not played up to 30 minutes for the whole year with his club to a guy who plays week in week out and scored a lot of goals. My bros statics can be deceiving. Most things in the world are determined by what have you done for me lately. It will be an absolute travesty of justice if Kelechi starts in Super eagles before Onyekuru
Last edited by bully12 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

bully12 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
. This is most atrocious and understatement of the century . You prefer Kelechi who has not played up to 30 minutes for the whole year with his club to a guy who plays week in week out and scored a lot of goals. My bros statics can be deceiving. Most things in the world are determined by what have you done for me lately.

Oh the irony :lol: . Do you even understand the stuff you write? You want to drop Kele that has 5 goals in 8 games and scored in his last game for Nigeria for an unknown commodity who has never been invited to the national team set up?

Pray tell what your definition of "what have you done for me lately" is? :lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Both Onyekuru and Nacho should be in the next squad for crying out loud.

They would then be assessed by Rohr.

Is Onyekuru a striker or a winger ? I hope this is not a case of Ahmed Musa all over again.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

bully12 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
. This is most atrocious and understatement of the century . You prefer Kelechi who has not played up to 30 minutes for the whole year with his club to a guy who plays week in week out and scored a lot of goals. My bros statics can be deceiving. Most things in the world are determined by what have you done for me lately. It will be an absolute travesty of justice if Kelechi starts in Super eagles before Onyekuru
Really, then you should read what you wrote. :rotf: Kelechi has been scoring regularly for SE, that was why he was invited. That was your original question.
If stat can be deceiving then there's nothing deceiving about the number of goals Kele has scored. It is fact and we know he's capable of playing with the players around him in the national team. Onyekuru's stat however, COULD, be deceiving. He's done it at club level and he's done for a season with the players he's comfortable with. Do you know how effective he'll be coming in to the SE setup with different players around him?

You seem to think scoring at club level is a guarantee to scoring at national level.

Abeg, you can't bully us with your rubbish. Carry go.

The boy is good but stop throwing players out of the team because you've found a new toy
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

metalalloy wrote:
bully12 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
. This is most atrocious and understatement of the century . You prefer Kelechi who has not played up to 30 minutes for the whole year with his club to a guy who plays week in week out and scored a lot of goals. My bros statics can be deceiving. Most things in the world are determined by what have you done for me lately.

Oh the irony :lol: . Do you even understand the stuff you write? You want to drop Kele that has 5 goals in 8 games and scored in his last game for Nigeria for an unknown commodity who has never been invited to the national team set up?

Pray tell what your definition of "what have you done for me lately" is? :lol: :lol:
That is bam bullu for you. He throws in a big word in the midst of an 'elementary level' constructed sentence just to confuse you. Dey there nah! :D

See that awesome logic? You Play Mr A because he is hot in lieu of Mr B who has been scoring for fun for the Team. Mr A has so much potential that there is no chance he fails in the SE setup. Remember Mr Peter in the Nowegian or abi na Swedish league, Makinnwa, Odion etc. :mrgreen:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

This bully fellow is obviously on a mission to run Kelechi down on this site. He does it at the slightest instance. Knowing Nigerians, he most likely has a personal agenda he's pursuing, and Nacho seems to be his marked obstacle. Smh.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cally wrote:This bully fellow is obviously on a mission to run Kelechi down on this site. He does it at the slightest instance. Knowing Nigerians, he most likely has a personal agenda he's pursuing, and Nacho seems to be his marked obstacle. Smh.

Most likely one of the rogue agents Kelechi rejected when he chose to sign for City-- giving his father most of the money. The criminal is still devastated about it and has sworn to destroy the young boy.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
Cally wrote:This bully fellow is obviously on a mission to run Kelechi down on this site. He does it at the slightest instance. Knowing Nigerians, he most likely has a personal agenda he's pursuing, and Nacho seems to be his marked obstacle. Smh.

Most likely one of the rogue agents Kelechi rejected when he chose to sign for City-- giving his father most of the money. The criminal is still devastated about it and has sworn to destroy the young boy.
You guys should give it a rest. While you may not agree with him it doesn't make him an agent. Going by your logic maybe you are a disgruntled agent who was rebuffed by Musa? Football fans are passionate and do not need any financial interest to dislike any player.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

danfo driver wrote:

I have told you before these your incessant calumnies and derisions are gratuitous, puerile and fatuous.
Sheikh
Egg
Egg

Post by Sheikh »

pajimoh wrote:
Success is the one guy who should make way for Onyekuru in the invitation list. Difficult to gauge the quality of the Belgian league, but Onyekuru should be tried. Inviting the poor in form Success and not inviting Onyekuru seems negligent. Kelechi Nwakali is another player worth looking at, at least as understudy to Mikel who may be declining.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Sheikh wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Success is the one guy who should make way for Onyekuru in the invitation list. Difficult to gauge the quality of the Belgian league, but Onyekuru should be tried. Inviting the poor in form Success and not inviting Onyekuru seems negligent. Kelechi Nwakali is another player worth looking at, at least as understudy to Mikel who may be declining.
Ndidi :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley