THE SO CALLED "FAKE RONALDO" JUST SCORED A HAT TRICK AGAIN..

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: THE SO CALLED ' FAKE RONALDO ' JUST SCORED A HAT TRICK..

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
you're a washed up hater
With malice toward none, with charity for all ... let's rain on the groupie parade and wash away their ignorance.
will you be charitable enough to rain on this parade and tell us how many were whistling?

Or will you enter this thread when he has another bad game?

Thank you

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

tfco wrote:guess who will vanish from this thread
And then you will see people try to rewrite history in front of our eyes and focusing on whistling yet we witness great feats like this one.
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

tfco wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
So he is still catching up.....
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

nemi2002 wrote:
With 1-2 games in hand, I think not only will he catch up, it is likely he will surpass the diminutive one.

Anyway he is already ahead. In football, important goals are weighted above nonessential goals. Someone who scores 5 goals in the ANC is rated higher than someone who scored 10 goals in the Mandela cup.

Likewise scoring goals for fun in the knockout rounds is 10 times better than scoring in the group stages. What would you rather have, 10 goals to the final or 11 goals to nothing?

but this is all a moot point, because CRON will pip Messi, before weighting and after weighting.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Tbite wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:
With 1-2 games in hand, I think not only will he catch up, it is likely he will surpass the diminutive one.

Anyway he is already ahead. In football, important goals are weighted above nonessential goals. Someone who scores 5 goals in the ANC is rated higher than someone who scored 10 goals in the Mandela cup.

Likewise scoring goals for fun in the knockout rounds is 10 times better than scoring in the group stages. What would you rather have, 10 goals to the final or 11 goals to nothing?

but this is all a moot point, because CRON will pip Messi, before weighting and after weighting.
Playing God right? Goals scored in friendlies don't count right? The fake one played and scored 2 goals during the group stages, he can go 2 games without a goal.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

For me, he is overall a more effective player than Messi. He has won with Portugal, broken all manner of La Liga records, done it in two Leagues and has truly answered all the questions asked of him. True winner!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

nemi2002 wrote:
Tbite wrote:
nemi2002 wrote:

Playing God right? Goals scored in friendlies don't count right? The fake one played and scored 2 goals during the group stages, he can go 2 games without a goal.
Every goal counts, but not all goals are equal.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

airwolex wrote:For me, he is overall a more effective player than Messi. He has won with Portugal, broken all manner of La Liga records, done it in two Leagues and has truly answered all the questions asked of him. True winner!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
but he was whistled in some RM games, and some players requested that he be dropped (allegedly)

I have malice toward none,
With charity for all
But when CR7 scores a hat-trick
I go back to my blog, confirming I'm a know-nothing prick

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Both Messi and CRon are the two apex predator in the game. But Ronaldo sure knows how to deliver on the big stage
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:
will you be charitable enough to rain on this parade and tell us how many were whistling?

Thank you
Fake Ron rained on his own parade begging them to stop whistling him!
Cristiano Ronaldo was the hero for Real Madrid last night but still had to plead with the fans for respect.

The forward was the star of the 3-0 win over Atletico Madrid with his hat-trick putting the club within touching distance of the Champions League Final.

However, following the first leg of the semi-final Ronaldo spoke of his frustration regarding his treatment.

In certain games at the Bernabeu, some of the fans whistle him when he touches the ball.

The Portugal international said: “I repeat once, I just want you not to whistle me. I’ll try to give the best as always.”
http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footbal ... 29651.html
http://www.naijiant.com/
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

nemi2002 wrote:
CR7 is not catching up he is scoring in big games. Not beating on small European clubs but scoring on the likes of Bayern and Atletico.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

Thank you
Fake Ron rained on his own parade begging them to stop whistling him!
but you still have not analyzed the game from YOUR pov

you are without malice, so you said.

you have not posted much about the ATM game.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:but you still have not analyzed the game from YOUR pov

I watched the game unlike those of you that "watched" the result. Watch the game and see if he played well. Great goal-hanger, not much else. I have never questioned his great stats. I question his greatness as a player. The whistlers do too and they are the paying fans - unlike the groupies.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:but you still have not analyzed the game from YOUR pov

I watched the game unlike those of you that "watched" the result. Watch the game and see if he played well. Great goal-hanger, not much else. I have never questioned his great stats. I question his greatness as a player. The whistlers do too and they are the paying fans - unlike the groupies.
those who pay and do not whistle...are groupies?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:
those who pay and do not whistle...are groupies?
Fact is he divides opinion sharply. He shouldn't if he was as great as the hype. Watch games and see for yourself. A record goal-scorer for his club and still being whistled by their own fans. The whistlers don't buy the media narrative of a serial hat-tricker singlehandedly destroying teams. Perhaps they see someone stealing the glory from the hard work of others.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: THE SO CALLED ' FAKE RONALDO ' JUST SCORED A HAT TRICK.A

Post by tfco »

:lol:
I just finished watching the 2H

Now I know you are full of sh*t

CR did what was required, get himself in positions to score.

I guess you wanted him to play the Isco role, or the Marcelo role. Those 2 players stood out for me, especially Isco. Ronaldo is 32, what more do you expect in that sort of game, esp against a team like ATM, in the CL semis no less.

Dude, you're a hater just admit it. The stats are there, but I'm not even gonna focus on that for now. The execution on that 2nd goal, how many players in world football can score that.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

remind me who singlehandedly destroyed any team?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote::lol:

I guess you wanted him to play the Isco role, or the Marcelo role. Those 2 players stood out for me, especially Isco. Ronaldo is 32, what more do you expect in that sort of game, esp against a team like ATM, in the CL semis no less.

Dude, you're a hater just admit it. The stats are there, but I'm not even gonna focus on that for now. The execution on that 2nd goal, how many players in world football can score that.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Case closed. 90+ mins of football, all he did was get in positions and score. Guess what happens when he doesn't score. It means he doesn't offer a damn thing. That's why there is a lot of whistling.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote::lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Case closed. 90+ mins of football, all he did was get in positions and score. Guess what happens when he doesn't score. It means he doesn't offer a damn thing. That's why there is a lot of whistling.
Yeah, because Benzama was banging them in before CRon was moved from the wing TO a central position

It is so so easy to score a hat-trick against a team like Atleti

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:
Yeah, because Benzama was banging them in before CRon was moved from the wing TO a central position

:lol: :lol: :lol: You may wanna research why Fake Ron prefers to play with Benz rather than the more prolific Morata. Benz is selfless and prepared to put in a shift all across the final third for Fake Ron. Morata would rather score goals, "get himself in positions to score" and may make someone's individual stats not look that good. The whistle-blowers know all this.

PS: Remember when Arbeloa scored a tap-in that Fake Ron was waiting to tap in. Fake Ron's reaction was priceless. :lol:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: You may wanna research why Fake Ron prefers to play with Benz rather than the more prolific Morata. Benz is selfless and prepared to put in a shift all across the final third for Fake Ron. Morata would rather score goals, "get himself in positions to score" and may make someone's individual stats not look that good. The whistle-blowers know all this.

PS: Remember when Arbeloa scored a tap-in that Fake Ron was waiting to tap in. Fake Ron's reaction was priceless. :lol:
Benz did take a few cracks at goal.
The birds outside the stadium are sill receiving treatment

#profligacy

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote: Benz did take a few cracks at goal.
The birds outside the stadium are sill receiving treatment

#profligacy
Remember I said "the more prolific" Morata.