TORUNARIGHA DON HANG

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
TORUNARIGHA DON HANG

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The boy looks like a real gem, I doubt we can get him to commit to SE.
[/video]

Is he Dutch too? Looks like he had a Holland shirt on his in this interview
[/video]
OCCUPY NFF!!
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: TORUNARIGHA DON HANG

Post by DAgrin »

Nope,
the boy is a genetically" 100% nigerian but born and raised in Germany.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

DAgrin wrote:Nope,
The is a 100% German product. Will he want to join our bonus payment fight?
OCCUPY NFF!!
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
I'm not sure. He will play for the German U-20 team at the WYC.
Nevertheless his dad is a former Super Eagles international.

Naija 4 life!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

DAgrin wrote:
I'm not sure. He will play for the German U-20 team at the WYC.
Nevertheless his dad is a former Super Eagles international.
His dad, Ojokojo played for Shooting Stars and not the Super Eagles.
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

This is one player, the NFF and Rohr should go all out to convince to play for Nigeria. He is a CD/LB, 2 positions where we are short of quality at the moment. If his father needs to be spoken to, get his former colleagues to do it. We need this boy in the SE ASAP. He is only 18 and will give Nigeria many years of service. Leon Balogun speak to him as well.
I am happy
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Dammy wrote:This is one player, the NFF and Rohr should go all out to convince to play for Nigeria. He is a CD/LB, 2 positions where we are short of quality at the moment. If his father needs to be spoken to, get his former colleagues to do it. We need this boy in the SE ASAP. He is only 18 and will give Nigeria many years of service. Leon Balogun speak to him as well.
BS.........the only way he will play for the SE is ONLY if he is not good enough for Germany.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

Don't assume what you don't know. The Ojokojo that I have known since 1980 is unlikely to have his child play for Germany at the senior level. Stating that he is 100% a product of the German youth system and not crediting anything to his fathers influence in football is purely inaccurate. This is the same rubbish that was peddled around about Aina and Akpom.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

nzeogwu wrote:Don't assume what you don't know. The Ojokojo that I have known since 1980 is unlikely to have his child play for Germany at the senior level. Stating that he is 100% a product of the German youth system and not crediting anything to his fathers influence in football is purely inaccurate. This is the same rubbish that was peddled around about Aina and Akpom.
Are you minding the BS?
I am happy
Yiba
Egg
Egg

Post by Yiba »

The lad is not only good on the field, he is also intelligent academically. He will write his A levels exam next week before representing Germany at the WYC. I wish him luck!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

nzeogwu wrote:Don't assume what you don't know. The Ojokojo that I have known since 1980 is unlikely to have his child play for Germany at the senior level. Stating that he is 100% a product of the German youth system and not crediting anything to his fathers influence in football is purely inaccurate. This is the same rubbish that was peddled around about Aina and Akpom.

Maybe u should follow your own advice because the boy is going to the wyc with Germany and might be fastracked into the senior team if he keeps playing well.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/05/14/bu ... h-germany/
OCCUPY NFF!!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

You are spurting Nonsense as usual.....................he will only play for Nigeria IF he is not good enough for Germany.
I don't have time for your silly kindergarten fantasy 'misguided' dreams.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Yiba wrote:The lad is not only good on the field, he is also intelligent academically. He will write his A levels exam next week before representing Germany at the WYC. I wish him luck!
No biggie ......................most German players have their A levels 'cos of the system of moving talented(sports) kids to special schools(A levels) that take care of their sporting and academic needs .
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

zee wrote:
You are spurting Nonsense as usual.....................he will only play for Nigeria IF he is not good enough for Germany.
Bollocks, you are not part of the decision making process as to whether Jordan will play for Nigeria or not. You know neither the player, his father or agent. You are just full of hot air.
All i know from a reliable source is that discussions are going on and no one can tell where it will end. So enough of the blustering!
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Dammy wrote:
zee wrote:
Bollocks, you are not part of the decision making process as to whether Jordan will play for Nigeria or not. You know neither the player, his father or agent. You are just full of hot air.
All i know from a reliable source is that discussions are going on and no one can tell where it will end. So enough of the blustering!
The boy will play for Germany from all indications.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Dammy wrote:
zee wrote:
The boy will play for Germany from all indications.
Let's wait and see.
I am happy
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Of the 3 really good Nigerian German kids that play centreback (Akpoguma, Uduokhai and Torunarigha) I actually like our chances of landing Torunarigha the best. No doubt ability to play for Germany factors into any decision but doesn't automatically rule us out.
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

I read an article about Torunarigha and his father.
His father was quoted that his son was contacted by middlemen of the NFF to commit to Nigeria and then said "We don't want".
I guess his father prefers to see him play for Germany.
For reasons I'm not aware of - maybe own disappointment or bad experiences with the NFF.

Naija 4 life!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

DAgrin wrote:I read an article about Torunarigha and his father.
His father was quoted that his son was contacted by middlemen of the NFF to commit to Nigeria and then said "We don't want".
I guess his father prefers to see him play for Germany.
For reasons I'm not aware of - maybe own disappointment or bad experiences with the NFF.

O pari! The end ni opin cinema.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Sheikh
Egg
Egg

Post by Sheikh »

The link below is even more emphatic that he does not wish to play for Nigeria:

http://www.90min.de/de/posts/4940069-he ... ia-spielen

We need players like him, but it is even more important that the players strongly want to represent the country. The desire should be key.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Nice goal. Good luck to him at the U-20's
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
fledy
Egg
Egg

Post by fledy »

All the best to young Jordan! He will do well for Germany.
Next please