Wilfred Ndidi won Leicester's young player of the Season

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

TheHitman47
Egg
Egg
Wilfred Ndidi won Leicester's young player of the Season

Post by TheHitman47 »

Let's all give him a round of applause!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Last edited by TheHitman47 on Tue May 16, 2017 7:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Wilfred Ndidi won Leicester's young player of the Season

Post by nemi2002 »

where is wronglings to question his age....
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

The ease with which he has taken to the premiership and how quickly he was able to stamp his authority on the team is highly commendable. :clap: :thumb:
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

Humbly, cool and steady, the sky looks s the limit for him. Congrats to him :thumb:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I am happy for this young man! I hope and pray that he builds on this and move on to a bigger club!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

:thumbs: :thumbs: I hope to add him to the list of my boys next season!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

congrats but now waiting for a Nigerian win the main player of season in any English league club
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

He deserves it NDIDI ( indeed )
congrats young man :clap: :clap: :clap:
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

:clap: :clap: :clap: Congrats to him. Real difference maker in Leicester's season
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

I affirm that he is age-compliant :taunt: .
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

They should take the "young" out of the award. I don't see any Leicester player that had a bigger impact than he did
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

deanotito wrote:They should take the "young" out of the award. I don't see any Leicester player that had a bigger impact than he did
Spot on...
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

deanotito wrote:They should take the "young" out of the award. I don't see any Leicester player that had a bigger impact than he did
Thank you for pointing that out,everyone post here but did not call out Leicester for their cheat.
If Klopp get sense he would go and beg the boy to come to Liverpool,boy deserved to start playing CL,I would have suggest beloved but with Wenger ouch let him go where yeye british players will not be selected ahead of him.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

kajifu wrote:
Thank you for pointing that out,everyone post here but did not call out Leicester for their cheat.
If Klopp get sense he would go and beg the boy to come to Liverpool,boy deserved to start playing CL,I would have suggest beloved but with Wenger ouch let him go where yeye british players will not be selected ahead of him.

He played in less than half of their games this season, yet you think he is more deserving than Schmeichel? He was recognized for his efforts.

Well done Ndidi :clap: :clap: :clap:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Great job. Congrats to him. Sky is the limit.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

This nothing new , (kudos to Ndidi)Many Nigerians have won the young player of the year during their first seasons... boy wonder has don this tey tey
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The problem i have with us nigerians is this...just why should they take away the 'young '....because he is Ndidi and Nigerian..haba!

Cant we just celebrate this one and pray that he go on to greater heightd instead of advocating for federal character or the usual racism angle. My brother nothing is wrong with the award....the boy did well and the recognition does not diminish him in any way.

Maybe he sbould just turn down the award and wait for the one without the derogatory 'young' word :D

Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

nemi2002 wrote:where is wronglings to question his age....
You remind me of an ex-girlfriend (from Martinique)

When she asks "Am I fat?" and I say nothing, na wahala
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Rawlings wrote:

Relax man your left hand is from Martinique. Just put Vaseline on it and you are good to go.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

bret- hart wrote:
Rawlings wrote:

Relax man your left hand is from Martinique. Just put Vaseline on it and you are good to go.
Chi-ne-ke :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Ndidi saved Leicester from Relegation. They were heading straight there until they signed him. He should been given their player of the season, period.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

oloye wrote:
The problem i have with us nigerians is this...just why should they take away the 'young '....because he is Ndidi and Nigerian..haba!

Cant we just celebrate this one and pray that he go on to greater heightd instead of advocating for federal character or the usual racism angle. My brother nothing is wrong with the award....the boy did well and the recognition does not diminish him in any way.

Maybe he sbould just turn down the award and wait for the one without the derogatory 'young' word :D

Bros, please open the Victor Moses APOY thread and see where I said Vic Mo was probably the #5 most important player for chelsea, and similar position for Nigeria, and hence did not deserve the APOY. Ndidi, on the other hand, was Leicester's most valuable player. He is worth more to them than they obviously realize.

If not that the world's transfer system is not color blind, this boy should be worth - on comparable basis -at least 50m pounds. Which other leicester player is worth 50m pounds. Small time now, somebody will make a bid for Demarai Gray and they would offer 30m.

I decided long ago that I would stop undervaluing Nigerian players...lets leave that to the rest of the world. Ndidi was colossal this season, and deserves all the props available.
Last edited by deanotito on Tue May 16, 2017 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

metalalloy wrote:
kajifu wrote:

He played in less than half of their games this season, yet you think he is more deserving than Schmeichel? He was recognized for his efforts.

Well done Ndidi :clap: :clap: :clap:
Wey Schmeichel dey when dem they chop goal from every angle from august to december? Oh yes, sorry....na him dey collect the ball from net.

I don't mean to minimize any player...all of them played their part - including Musa sef - but Ndidi edged them all out. He stabilized that team, and his effect is still being understated.