Success names Kelechi Best player he played with...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Success names Kelechi Best player he played with...

Post by Enugu II »

Listen to what Isaac Success said about Kelechi. Confirms what Manu said and his criticism of how City had used Kelechi.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Success names Kelechi Best player he played with...

Post by bushboy »

So this short time wey Isaac don spend for Jand na im make am dey use britico accent abi? Na wa o!

Anyway, I expect Watford to get a capable coach next season and it will become a breakout year for my boy! I'm excited.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

bushboy wrote:So this short time wey Isaac don spend for Jand na im make am dey use britico accent abi? Na wa o!

Anyway, I expect Watford to get a capable coach next season and it will become a breakout year for my boy! I'm excited.
Make or break,he will still have to show the new coach what his capable of!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

bushboy wrote:So this short time wey Isaac don spend for Jand na im make am dey use britico accent abi? Na wa o!

I told your bush head he was going to struggle when he came to the EPL.....

They gave him too much, too soon to do when he was at Granada... His footballing education is incomplete.

He had too much playing time for a youth player transitioning, he should have played maybe 25% of the time he played and spent the rest of the time learning from great coaches and veteran team mates. Instead he had terrible coaches, equally bad vets on a struggling team where he had to carry too heavy a load.

Now he almost looks like a one dimensional player who is replying more on grit and speed rather than skills. He needs better coaching and better players to learn from.

Kelechi's situation was the most Ideal for a very talented youth player coming through the ranks. Great team, world class team mates, fantastic world class coaches...and they managed his growth by playing him on the youth team first, played him sparingly on the senior team...and got a chance understudy the likes of Aguero and within 2 years has blossomed into a real senior level professional..until he ran into PEP of course, but its part of the learning process...
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Enugu II wrote:Listen to what Isaac Success said about Kelechi. Confirms what Manu said and his criticism of how City had used Kelechi.
I actually don't remember Success from U-17. When I started watching, it was Kelechi and Awoniyi starring upfront. Then there was the Yahaya kid and the Captain Muhammed...

what matches would be good to see clips of their partnership?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Spicyee
Egg
Egg

Post by Spicyee »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Enugu II wrote:Listen to what Isaac Success said about Kelechi. Confirms what Manu said and his criticism of how City had used Kelechi.
I actually don't remember Success from U-17. When I started watching, it was Kelechi and Awoniyi starring upfront. Then there was the Yahaya kid and the Captain Muhammed...

Actually, Success was the goal machine of the team prior to the UAE tournament. But, while Kelechi started the tournament with 4 goals, Success had 1, and then injury messed him up subsequently. Awoniyi was supposed to be a sub for Success.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Look for videos of the African U17 of that year. Success was the key figure on the team along with Ifeanyi Mathew, if I recall correctly. Ndidi had been dropped as he was one of the few that failed the bone test at that U17 tourney with three others.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

:lol: I see he is seriously working on his British accent. Please, less of that and more of delivering on your promise, Isaac. I'm a big fan, but ain't no guarantees in this football thing...seize the gad darn moment...leave accent to the ones why sabi am
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

deanotito wrote::lol: I see he is seriously working on his British accent. Please, less of that and more of delivering on your promise, Isaac. I'm a big fan, but ain't no guarantees in this football thing...seize the gad darn moment...leave accent to the ones why sabi am
Abeg, you sef need to forget accent.
Not sure how good or bad his English was before he left our shores but let's just be happy that he is able to express himself clearly in a foreign language. Isnot asif he's a Uni grad so he has done well. Even Uni grads sef can kill you with their bad English.

I am pretty certain that even your own accent has changed since you left Nigeria to live abroad (assuming that is your history) and if you heard the Cybereagles phone-in some years ago you will know that virtually every one of the guys that rang in had a foreign 'influence' on their accents.
Leave stone, chop rice.

Loving the props he has given Kelechi and he is spot on about Kelechi's best role being a supporting striker's role.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i actually like how he can express himself.. Kanu,Kele etc... dey struggle..abeg leave Issac alone..bobo dey kanpge
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Damunk wrote:
deanotito wrote::lol: I see he is seriously working on his British accent. Please, less of that and more of delivering on your promise, Isaac. I'm a big fan, but ain't no guarantees in this football thing...seize the gad darn moment...leave accent to the ones why sabi am
Abeg, you sef need to forget accent.
Not sure how good or bad his English was before he left our shores but let's just be happy that he is able to express himself clearly in a foreign language. Isnot asif he's a Uni grad so he has done well. Even Uni grads sef can kill you with their bad English.

I am pretty certain that even your own accent has changed since you left Nigeria to live abroad (assuming that is your history) and if you heard the Cybereagles phone-in some years ago you will know that virtually every one of the guys that rang in had a foreign 'influence' on their accents.
Leave stone, chop rice.

Loving the props he has given Kelechi and he is spot on about Kelechi's best role being a supporting striker's role.
Okay Okay Okay...I was in a bad bele mood yesterday :D
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Watford manager to leave at the end of the season.
I am happy
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Dont say Solowe never did anything for you Ogbungwe
[/video]