Henry Onyekuru's Goal in the Belgian Leage

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

niyi
Egg
Egg
Henry Onyekuru's Goal in the Belgian Leage

Post by niyi »

From yesterday

[/video]

:shock: :shock: :clap: :clap:
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
niyi
Egg
Egg
Re: Henry Onyekuru's Goal in the Belgian Leage

Post by niyi »

very selfish player though but if he can pull this off... great.

Watch how close the ball is to him the whole time. He'll be a great player for sure.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Please, lets stop posting videos about Onyekuru. Every thread i see makes the wound deeper that we have a player like this and we are more interested in division 3 players because they were born abroad. :roll:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

But for real if Rohr was Nigerian, people for don start 2nd inquisition. I like Rohr but this reeks of wayo...
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Onyekuru has been invited in place of Kayode, story is on the dailies...
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

okidoki wrote:But for real if Rohr was Nigerian, people for don start 2nd inquisition. I like Rohr but this reeks of wayo...
What has Rohr done now? When was the last time Nigeria played. This guy is completing his first season. Let him be for now. Nigeria is not running out of games
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
TheHitman47
Egg
Egg

Post by TheHitman47 »

He got his call up.
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Onyekuru has been invited in place of Kayode, story is on the dailies...
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Can he execute a similar play in a tougher league ? Though I recall watching Obinna Nsofor and Ike Uche exhibited similar plays in Italian and la league respectively
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

okidoki wrote:Onyekuru has been invited in place of Kayode, story is on the dailies...
Lol, why not drop useless Musa instead...yes we must complain one way or another lol
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Can he execute a similar play in a tougher league ? Though I recall watching Obinna Nsofor and Ike Uche exhibited similar plays in Italian and la league respectively
Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

bully12 wrote:Can he execute a similar play in a tougher league ? Though I recall watching Obinna Nsofor and Ike Uche exhibited similar plays in Italian and la league respectively
Na by force? We hia you di first time. :wink:
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

maceo4 wrote:
okidoki wrote:Onyekuru has been invited in place of Kayode, story is on the dailies...
Lol, why not drop useless Musa instead...yes we must complain one way or another lol
Honestly I don't know what is wrong with Rohr . It is real hard for him to make controversial and tough decisions . Why not drop headless chicken Musa whose productivity has been paltry all season long.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bully12 wrote:Can he execute a similar play in a tougher league ? Though I recall watching Obinna Nsofor and Ike Uche exhibited similar plays in Italian and la league respectively
Are we referring to he league that has Genk? The same team that slapped tottenham around/ The same tottenham that is finishing second in your "tough league?" :roll:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

Kayode is also very good, why not some one else.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote:
Are we referring to he league that has Genk? The same team that slapped tottenham around/ The same tottenham that is finishing second in your "tough league?" :roll:
Gent not Genk.
I am happy
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

osita wrote:
Kayode is also very good, why not some one else.

Kayode is reportedly out due to club commitments.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

For some reason, I don't think Onyeakuru is a EPL type striker. He needs time on the ball and he for sure won't get that at west ham or Everton. His style is more of a Spanish or French league striker, no way he score like that against Hull city, let alone the top teams.
OCCUPY NFF!!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Are the spanish and italian leagues (circa late 00s) soft? You could have chosen better examples

Don't recall either players scoring 20+ goals in a season either.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

didnt sunday MBA execute plays like this; hope this is not one of those one hit wonder
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

jette1 wrote:didnt sunday MBA execute plays like this; hope this is not one of those one hit wonder
No I don't recall seeing Mba doing that. Onyekuru has been doing it consistently throughout the season. The only drawback to it he seems to be extremely selfish in executing the plays. He needs to pass the ball to an open teammates sometimes . If he continues with such selfish displays he will be incurring the wrath of teammates and surely they will reciprocate . If he can incorporate passing the ball to open teammates invariable he will be awesome player like Arsenal's Henry. I can see some resemblance and style in him with Henry. If he works hard and has hunger in him to be the best that he can be like Henry did after he joined Arsenal surely the sky will be his limit. I can envisage both him and Iheanacho to be awesome combo for Super eagles . With kelechi's cerebral dispositions and his explosive runs combines with exquisite ball control both will be awesome and scintillating to watch. In addition with Moses extraordinarily silky dribblings the SE will soon emerge as world conquerors.