Everton set to launch a shock £20m summer bid for Kelechi Ih

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Everton set to launch a shock £20m summer bid for Kelechi Ih

Post by Bigpokey24 »

quality players are always in high demand
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/3587257/ ... lu-lukaku/
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Everton set to launch a shock £20m summer bid for Kelech

Post by Bigpokey24 »

it upsets me so much that pep is trying to destroy this
[/video]
SuperEagles

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

£20m???????????? The dude is a £35m player!
Last edited by Undertaker on Thu May 18, 2017 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Undertaker wrote:£20m???????????? The dude was is a £35m player!
those are the numbers they put out..I think Kele is worth like 30
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

West Ham United are reportedly interested in signing Kelechi Iheanacho from Manchester City in the summer transfer window.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/05/18/re ... iheanacho/

so far 2 German clubs and 2 English clubs
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNewsHQ?ref ... r%5Eauthor

Sky Sports News HQ‏Verified account @SkySportsNewsHQ 29m29 minutes ago
More
BREAKING: @WestHamUtd interested in signing @ManCity forward @67Kelechi - Sky sources. #SSNHQ
SuperEagles

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
You think?Nacho is a 50 million player,John Stone,Pogba,Sterling were bought on crazy money.
I understand Everton is a small club,Barca,Real will come calling soon
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The problem with these small teams busting the banks to sign players like Kelechi is the insane scrutiny and pressure than can easily destroy a fragile player. Good luck to everyone. Let it be said to all Evertonians that Kelechi is not Lukaku...just saying before they start comparing the two.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
TheHitman47
Egg
Egg

Post by TheHitman47 »

Out of all of the teams he should go to Hoffenheim. Less competition in his position (competing against Kramaric, Szalazai and Wagner), they have Champions League football, a young creative coach and less pressure on him. If he goes to West Ham there will be big expectations of him. Also at Everton if he goes there to replace Lukaku those would be big boots to fill right away.

Everton would be good only if they buy Henry Onyekuru as well and play both him and Kelechi up front.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Feck Pep, cash the cheque
Success said the very best
Kelechi the Nacho
better pass Gaucho?
Not really, but pip the Jesus
Oh Jesus, Overrated Gabriel
Wharrel..Yes Yes Yes..get the hell
outta Etihad..disappear like fetty wap
30 large times a hunnen, and it's a wrap
Merseyside have mercy take a brother out
Vintage 72 but dem no wan start the jersey now?
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

As I always say, these kids need proper representation. They dont have to go anywhere the club sends them... They need to be invested in their own careers and not leave it up to the clubs to make all the decisions. He needs to go where will further his own career... Going to Germany does nothing for him. Its almost like Pep is tring to do one of his coaching buddies a favor...

Iheanacho needs to stay with a big club, one who is playing in Europe next season from the EPL. That's about 7 clubs he can choose from ...

Everton is not a bad choice actually..good coach, good players... the fact that they are thinking of him and lukaku in the same breathe says a lot about Kelechi
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Solowe wrote:As I always say, these kids need proper representation. They dont have to go anywhere the club sends them... They need to be invested in their own careers and not leave it up to the clubs to make all the decisions. He needs to go where will further his own career... Going to Germany does nothing for him. Its almost like Pep is tring to do one of his coaching buddies a favor...

Iheanacho needs to stay with a big club, one who is playing in Europe next season from the EPL. That's about 7 clubs he can choose from ...

Everton is not a bad choice actually..good coach, good players... the fact that they are thinking of him and lukaku in the same breathe says a lot about Kelechi

You know their coach may leave for Barcelona this summer right?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Undertaker wrote:
Solowe wrote:As I always say, these kids need proper representation. They dont have to go anywhere the club sends them... They need to be invested in their own careers and not leave it up to the clubs to make all the decisions. He needs to go where will further his own career... Going to Germany does nothing for him. Its almost like Pep is tring to do one of his coaching buddies a favor...

true.. one of the favs to get the job
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

TheHitman47 wrote:Out of all of the teams he should go to Hoffenheim. Less competition in his position (competing against Kramaric, Szalazai and Wagner), they have Champions League football, a young creative coach and less pressure on him. If he goes to West Ham there will be big expectations of him. Also at Everton if he goes there to replace Lukaku those would be big boots to fill right away.

Everton would be good only if they buy Henry Onyekuru as well and play both him and Kelechi up front.
Why do you think competition is bad? In fact, lack of it is not good for him. What we don't want isvhim no getting a fair crack of the whip
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
TheHitman47
Egg
Egg

Post by TheHitman47 »

What's wrong with playing in the Bundesliga. Dortmund and Hoffenheim are both good clubs to go to. Both are playing in the Champions League and both have good squads. Dortmund would go further in the Champions League than most English clubs at this moment and Hoffenheim have a good project going on and are funded by one of the biggest companies in Germany, SAP.

Also the Bundesliga is much more technical than the EPL even though I am an EPL fan. He should go there.
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

Oh, what I'd give to see Nacho in Arsenal colours!
-Simpli fy -
TheHitman47
Egg
Egg

Post by TheHitman47 »

pajimoh wrote:
TheHitman47 wrote:Out of all of the teams he should go to Hoffenheim. Less competition in his position (competing against Kramaric, Szalazai and Wagner), they have Champions League football, a young creative coach and less pressure on him. If he goes to West Ham there will be big expectations of him. Also at Everton if he goes there to replace Lukaku those would be big boots to fill right away.

Why do you think competition is bad? In fact, lack of it is not good for him. What we don't want isvhim no getting a fair crack of the whip
What I'm getting at is at Hoffenheim, the competition is more balanced. Kramaric is no mug and would keep him competitive. Kramaric scored 15 league goals this season. Also Hoffenheim likes to play two strikers which I think would fit him better than a team like everton which likes to play a lone striker.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Undertaker wrote:

If he is thinking nacho is good enough to replace Lukaka..maybe he will take him to Barcelona... nothing wrong with that !!

All I know is Nacho is ready for primetime in spite of what Pep thinks of him
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

I love it! ...I have been saying Everton was the best fit for him. No pressure...The Okochas Amokachis, Yekinis...never played for big clubs ...Nacho needs a place where he can get 90 mins every game not 10 mins.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

As long as he leaves Pep I'm fine, bobo wan destroy our treasure!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

kajifu wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
You think?Nacho is a 50 million player,John Stone,Pogba,Sterling were bought on crazy money.
I understand Everton is a small club,Barca,Real will come calling soon
Kelechi is still learning the trade or is still maturing. He needs to stay away from clubs where all the loads will be entrusted on him and is expected to perform wonders for the club everyday. The pressure will be too much for him to deal with as a young man/player
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Solowe wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

If he is thinking nacho is good enough to replace Lukaka..maybe he will take him to Barcelona... nothing wrong with that !!

All I know is Nacho is ready for primetime in spite of what Pep thinks of him
Pushing Nacho so hard and so soon will NOT be good for him, I believe.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.