Ex-Super Eagles Player & Initiation into Occultism in

Toxicarrow
Ex-Super Eagles Player & Initiation into Occultism in

Post by Toxicarrow »

Idah Peterside “I slept with virgins to initiate them into occultism” - former Super Eagles player turned Pastor reveals

Pastor Idah Peterside who used to be a Super Eagles goalkeeper and SuperSports football analyst, told Vanguard that he had an unquenchable hunger for money and fame, which led him into the horrible world of occultism.

A tell-all interview involving ex-Super Eagles player turned pastor, Idah Peterside, has emerged online which includes some chilling confessions.

According to Trent Online, Peterside, the founding pastor of Christ Ambassadors Church (CAC), South Africa, had an exclusive interview with Vanguard newspaper in May 2009 where he revealed his occultic past, how he became born-again and his relationship with Synagogue founder, T.B. Joshua.

The CAC founder who used to be a Super Eagles goalkeeper and SuperSports football analyst, told Vanguard that he had an unquenchable hunger for money and fame, which led him into the horrible world of occultism.

“It was so bad for me that I even went into demonic worship; I was involved in occultism and people didn’t know," he said.

“I did all that because I wanted money and fame which were not coming. My case was so bad that I used to have meetings with snakes. Mine was top class; it was crazy.”

The popular sports figure explained how he began his journey saying, “While we were preparing for Rivers ’88 in Port Harcourt, we were camped in a school called Enitonia High School and the school didn’t have a good toilet. On a particular day while I was going to the toilet near a building, I heard a voice say, ‘We want to bless you if you work for us’. Then I said, ‘Who are you?’ And the voice said, ‘Turn to your left’. When I turned, I saw a very big and lengthy snake, as big as a python, and it was as if the snake was looking at me. Then I started shivering like I had seen a ghost. You may not believe it but from that moment, I saw those snakes every night when I went to sleep.”

Peterside also revealed that his major activity was to ‘initiate’ women by sleeping with them, especially virgins.

“What actually took me to the next level in occultism was dependent on the number of women I slept with because my covenant was to initiate women. I didn’t sleep with them for love or any relationship; my mission was just to initiate them and move on,” he explained.

“Automatically, every women I slept with was initiated – no argument. I was basically looking out for and sleeping with virgins because it was a blood covenant. You know, blood is spilled when you disvirgin a girl. It was crazy,” he added.

The pastor told Vanguard that his evil works were certainly rewarded. He never lacked anything materially and became possessed strange powers within his eyes.

“I got used to the snakes and when I had any problem, I’ll just tell them what I needed."

“Before I knew it, money would come from nowhere – money worth as much as N5000 which was big then. Those days, when I signed for Sharks Football Club, my sign off fee was N1000 – just to tell you the worth of N5000 then. Things were happening for me and there was nothing I asked any person for that I didn’t get. All I needed do was turn around and look into your eyes – anything I said was done, whether man or woman,” he explained.

In 1996, Peterside said he encountered Christ after he had cried out to God for help when he realised the current path he was on, was leading towards destruction.

“I was calling on God to forgive me, to save me. While I was praying, sitting and crying, suddenly I got filled with the Holy Spirit and started speaking in tongues,” he recalled.

“The next morning, as I went to the toilet, I saw those demonic people appear to me and say, ‘We’ll kill you’ – and I ran out naked from the toilet. I got so involved in church activities that in three months, I was teaching the Bible at home. In six months, I took off from Iwuanyanwu Nationale and went to Bible school. Since then, I’ve remained in the church.”

The former footballer also revealed his greatest regret and his former wife, a South African, had left him for a musician which almost caused the collapse of his young church.

“The greatest mistake I made in my life was to marry a foreigner. I was married to the South African lady for eight and a half years and it just didn’t work. The lady was beautiful but the culture and beliefs weren’t the same at all. Today, I look around and advise young ones who would listen to marry from their fatherland,” he said.

Idah revealed that his wife was lured away by a South African musician, almost causing the collapse of his young church. “While we were married, she was also the worship leader in my church and we invited one musician from Cape Town to join in our worship section,” he reminisced. “I didn’t know he was also worshiping my wife away. One day, she called the lawyer and everything I worked for was gone. It was the most difficult period of my life.”

According to him, the persecution he endured at this period was pivotal to his ministry growth later on. “Any pastor that has not passed through persecution has not crossed to the next level. I would sit in my room to cry and the devil would be telling me that I don’t deserve to be a pastor when I can’t even keep a wife.”

“It’s a pity that some people do not realise that pastors go through pain like every other person. People were saying all sorts of things because they didn’t know my story and what I was passing through. People kill others sometimes with words and not knives or guns. Before the breakup of our marriage, our ministry had about 250 members and after that, the number came down to about 90 members. It was shocking but the Bible says that all things work together for good to them that do the will of God.”

Since, Idah has remarried and his church has grown steadily, even starting a television station called ‘Ambassadors TV’ which broadcasts its church services in South Africa.

When asked about his alleged relationship with Prophet T.B. Joshua of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN), Peterside replied, “T.B. Joshua is my friend and I don’t care what people think about it,” he said, adding that his years in darkness increased his discernment to know genuine or fake pastors.

“There was an issue I had with a sick woman in my church and while I was praying for her in my closet God spoke to me and said, ‘Go to T.B. Joshua.’ Remember that I’ve served the devil, so I know when I see one. I said, ‘Ah! God, go to that man who I’ve heard terrible things about’ and he said, ‘Yes’."

Upon meeting Joshua, Peterside concluded that most negative perceptions about him were based on ‘hearsay’.

“If you ask 90% of people who criticise him, they’ll tell you that they have heard so and so speculations and that is the problem. I want to say that it is a shame to the pastors and bishops who criticize him to allow him continue operating if he’s of the devil. I mean, if he’s operating under the influence of the devil, they should go and deliver him. If Joshua is of the devil then it means the devil has raised a standard and has told the church that satan even does more.”

Describing Joshua as ‘one of the greatest living prophets’, he continued, “It is impossible for any demon to deliver another demon. I know because I have served the devil. If TB Joshua were of the devil, he would not be delivering people. I want to warn all those people gossiping about him – have you met him? What was your encounter with him and so on? People should not forget that the greatest weapon of the devil is rumor and scandal.”

Explaining what convinced him of Joshua’s authenticity despite numerous controversies surrounding him, Peterside revealed an interesting encounter.

“There was a pastor friend of mine that wanted to meet Joshua in South Africa and I took him to Joshua. While we sat down in his house, T.B. Joshua walked in and pointed at the man, saying, ‘You call yourself a man of God and you are misbehaving with a woman who’s not your wife – is that how a pastor should behave?’ T.B. Joshua refused to pray for the man. He told the man that those of who call ourselves men of God should live holy before God. Now tell me – will a sinner convict a sinner like this? And the man confessed and asked God to forgive him.”

Source: http://pulse.ng/religion/idah-peterside ... 75921.html
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
Okocha10
Re: Ex-Super Eagles Player & Initiation into Occultism in

Post by Okocha10 »

Toxicarrow wrote:Idah Peterside “I slept with virgins to initiate them into occultism” - former Super Eagles player turned Pastor reveals

Pastor Idah Peterside who used to be a Super Eagles goalkeeper and SuperSports football analyst, told Vanguard that he had an unquenchable hunger for money and fame, which led him into the horrible world of occultism.

A tell-all interview involving ex-Super Eagles player turned pastor, Idah Peterside, has emerged online which includes some chilling confessions.

According to Trent Online, Peterside, the founding pastor of Christ Ambassadors Church (CAC), South Africa, had an exclusive interview with Vanguard newspaper in May 2009 where he revealed his occultic past, how he became born-again and his relationship with Synagogue founder, T.B. Joshua.

The CAC founder who used to be a Super Eagles goalkeeper and SuperSports football analyst, told Vanguard that he had an unquenchable hunger for money and fame, which led him into the horrible world of occultism.

“It was so bad for me that I even went into demonic worship; I was involved in occultism and people didn’t know," he said.

“I did all that because I wanted money and fame which were not coming. My case was so bad that I used to have meetings with snakes. Mine was top class; it was crazy.”

The popular sports figure explained how he began his journey saying, “While we were preparing for Rivers ’88 in Port Harcourt, we were camped in a school called Enitonia High School and the school didn’t have a good toilet. On a particular day while I was going to the toilet near a building, I heard a voice say, ‘We want to bless you if you work for us’. Then I said, ‘Who are you?’ And the voice said, ‘Turn to your left’. When I turned, I saw a very big and lengthy snake, as big as a python, and it was as if the snake was looking at me. Then I started shivering like I had seen a ghost. You may not believe it but from that moment, I saw those snakes every night when I went to sleep.”

Peterside also revealed that his major activity was to ‘initiate’ women by sleeping with them, especially virgins.

“What actually took me to the next level in occultism was dependent on the number of women I slept with because my covenant was to initiate women. I didn’t sleep with them for love or any relationship; my mission was just to initiate them and move on,” he explained.

“Automatically, every women I slept with was initiated – no argument. I was basically looking out for and sleeping with virgins because it was a blood covenant. You know, blood is spilled when you disvirgin a girl. It was crazy,” he added.

The pastor told Vanguard that his evil works were certainly rewarded. He never lacked anything materially and became possessed strange powers within his eyes.

“I got used to the snakes and when I had any problem, I’ll just tell them what I needed."

“Before I knew it, money would come from nowhere – money worth as much as N5000 which was big then. Those days, when I signed for Sharks Football Club, my sign off fee was N1000 – just to tell you the worth of N5000 then. Things were happening for me and there was nothing I asked any person for that I didn’t get. All I needed do was turn around and look into your eyes – anything I said was done, whether man or woman,” he explained.

In 1996, Peterside said he encountered Christ after he had cried out to God for help when he realised the current path he was on, was leading towards destruction.

“I was calling on God to forgive me, to save me. While I was praying, sitting and crying, suddenly I got filled with the Holy Spirit and started speaking in tongues,” he recalled.

“The next morning, as I went to the toilet, I saw those demonic people appear to me and say, ‘We’ll kill you’ – and I ran out naked from the toilet. I got so involved in church activities that in three months, I was teaching the Bible at home. In six months, I took off from Iwuanyanwu Nationale and went to Bible school. Since then, I’ve remained in the church.”

The former footballer also revealed his greatest regret and his former wife, a South African, had left him for a musician which almost caused the collapse of his young church.

“The greatest mistake I made in my life was to marry a foreigner. I was married to the South African lady for eight and a half years and it just didn’t work. The lady was beautiful but the culture and beliefs weren’t the same at all. Today, I look around and advise young ones who would listen to marry from their fatherland,” he said.

Idah revealed that his wife was lured away by a South African musician, almost causing the collapse of his young church. “While we were married, she was also the worship leader in my church and we invited one musician from Cape Town to join in our worship section,” he reminisced. “I didn’t know he was also worshiping my wife away. One day, she called the lawyer and everything I worked for was gone. It was the most difficult period of my life.”

According to him, the persecution he endured at this period was pivotal to his ministry growth later on. “Any pastor that has not passed through persecution has not crossed to the next level. I would sit in my room to cry and the devil would be telling me that I don’t deserve to be a pastor when I can’t even keep a wife.”

“It’s a pity that some people do not realise that pastors go through pain like every other person. People were saying all sorts of things because they didn’t know my story and what I was passing through. People kill others sometimes with words and not knives or guns. Before the breakup of our marriage, our ministry had about 250 members and after that, the number came down to about 90 members. It was shocking but the Bible says that all things work together for good to them that do the will of God.”

Since, Idah has remarried and his church has grown steadily, even starting a television station called ‘Ambassadors TV’ which broadcasts its church services in South Africa.

When asked about his alleged relationship with Prophet T.B. Joshua of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN), Peterside replied, “T.B. Joshua is my friend and I don’t care what people think about it,” he said, adding that his years in darkness increased his discernment to know genuine or fake pastors.

“There was an issue I had with a sick woman in my church and while I was praying for her in my closet God spoke to me and said, ‘Go to T.B. Joshua.’ Remember that I’ve served the devil, so I know when I see one. I said, ‘Ah! God, go to that man who I’ve heard terrible things about’ and he said, ‘Yes’."

Upon meeting Joshua, Peterside concluded that most negative perceptions about him were based on ‘hearsay’.

“If you ask 90% of people who criticise him, they’ll tell you that they have heard so and so speculations and that is the problem. I want to say that it is a shame to the pastors and bishops who criticize him to allow him continue operating if he’s of the devil. I mean, if he’s operating under the influence of the devil, they should go and deliver him. If Joshua is of the devil then it means the devil has raised a standard and has told the church that satan even does more.”

Describing Joshua as ‘one of the greatest living prophets’, he continued, “It is impossible for any demon to deliver another demon. I know because I have served the devil. If TB Joshua were of the devil, he would not be delivering people. I want to warn all those people gossiping about him – have you met him? What was your encounter with him and so on? People should not forget that the greatest weapon of the devil is rumor and scandal.”

Explaining what convinced him of Joshua’s authenticity despite numerous controversies surrounding him, Peterside revealed an interesting encounter.

“There was a pastor friend of mine that wanted to meet Joshua in South Africa and I took him to Joshua. While we sat down in his house, T.B. Joshua walked in and pointed at the man, saying, ‘You call yourself a man of God and you are misbehaving with a woman who’s not your wife – is that how a pastor should behave?’ T.B. Joshua refused to pray for the man. He told the man that those of who call ourselves men of God should live holy before God. Now tell me – will a sinner convict a sinner like this? And the man confessed and asked God to forgive him.”

Arrant Rubbish, state of delusion caused by Hunger.
<b> EGBON MEKUS OF CYBEREAGUS</b>
Senator WIRES

Post by Senator WIRES »

That is one of the thing I hate about some of the so called "born again" christian...their penchant for pulling out fake stories to bamboozle their followers/congregation. The G.O purportedly proclaimed that he drove on an empty fuel tank for over 100km!!! tori olorun!!!! :lol: The fuel tank was actually in reserve; a RCCG senior pastor recently made the clarification.
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC

After reading this it seems to me that he is still after money. Not bad but that needs to be clear.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics

Meeting with snakes??? Do they speak English? Some people just like to talk crap this is 2017 and he is talking about having a meeting with animals.......thank God western education is now. Available in Nigeria hopefully the people with use it and not be fooled by ignorance

Toxicarrow wrote:Idah Peterside “I slept with virgins to initiate them into occultism” - former Super Eagles player turned Pastor reveals

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Kai!

nanijoe

Post by nanijoe »

There's a lot of undiagnosed mental illness in our country...
icee

Post by icee »

Still after money, and should be arrested for rape. He's probably infected many poor girls. OhM the monsters in our midst ...that diminish anything that cross their path ##Value - devourers!
FATHER TIKO

Post by FATHER TIKO »

Toxicarrow wrote:Idah Peterside
Things were happening for me and there was nothing I asked any person for that I didn’t get. All I needed do was turn around and look into your eyes – anything I said was done, whether man or woman,” he explained.

Why you no hypnotise the strikers not to score goals against you during your playing days, nah... :???: :???:

And how come you never hypnotised the SEagles coaches into making you No. 1...?
Instead of remaining a perennial camp invitee...

Yeye story.
"...Some say football is not a matter of life and death;
I can assure you it's more important than that..."
- Bill Shankly

nanijoe wrote:There's a lot of undiagnosed mental illness in our country...
you are kidding right ? lets start with this reality - that there are less than 100 practicing psychologist in a Nation of 180 million people. My personal experience and often in retrospect - 5 out of every 10 Nigerian I meet are usually functional but weird, fractured and conflicted in the dispositions.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
lukemana

Post by lukemana »

Flex Swift wrote:Meeting with snakes??? Do they speak English? Some people just like to talk crap this is 2017 and he is talking about having a meeting with animals.......thank God western education is now. Available in Nigeria hopefully the people with use it and not be fooled by ignorance
I don't know if the man is genuine or not, but in the Bible, some animals spoke the language of men. Do you remember the donkey of Balaam ???

What did the hoccus pocus do for his career? Was he as good as Pele or Maradona ?I find it disturbing that people in Nigeria listen to such 5hit that it can make the news,Nigeria is in a pile of 5hit because of backward thinking and no planning,this guy would be sectioned (put into a mental institution) in the U.K. Phuk his perceived ability to conjure up whatever 5hit he believes in!

It's not mental illness. He's a full time conman

lukemana wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:Meeting with snakes??? Do they speak English? Some people just like to talk crap this is 2017 and he is talking about having a meeting with animals.......thank God western education is now. Available in Nigeria hopefully the people with use it and not be fooled by ignorance
I don't know if the man is genuine or not, but in the Bible, some animals spoke the language of men. Do you remember the donkey of Balaam ???
And what would be the significance of having meetings with animals? To show us how evil? I sometimes go to the zoo to look at animals would that be classed as having a meeting? Please spare me the quotation from the Bible we are in 2017 the happening in the bible occurred when?and animals with the exception of parrots cannot talk. This Peter chap has made a complete and utter fool of himself.

Flex Swift wrote:
lukemana wrote:
And what would be the significance of having meetings with animals? To show us how evil? I sometimes go to the zoo to look at animals would that be classed as having a meeting? Please spare me the quotation from the Bible we are in 2017 the happening in the bible occurred when?and animals with the exception of parrots cannot talk. This Peter chap has made a complete and utter fool of himself.
He and anyone else who takes him seriously needs psychological analysis!
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Sun May 21, 2017 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It is now obvious why his wife left him. Unlike Nigerians, foreigners do not take to this crackpot story.

just wasted my time reading this yeye story. Me I thought na awa Oloye dem use juju bamboozle.

Toxicarrow

Post by Toxicarrow »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:just wasted my time reading this yeye story. Me I thought na awa Oloye dem use juju bamboozle.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/