The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
bk-one
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Post by bk-one »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Blukyt wrote:Waffiman Conway :thumbs: :thumbs:
you mean he has graduated from Waffileaks? :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

What about Nkume Spicer?
Stop insulting Waffiman by comparing him to amateurs like nkume. Waffi is the real deal and he is the only graduate of the Alternative Facts Institute of Truth Benders. If rumors are to be believed, the role currently occupied by Conway was originally offered to Waffiman but it didnt work out coz the contract didnt state that he will have to go to London Colney(I mean hiding behind the bush) once a week and Emirates at least every weekend.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Do people realize that a major contributor to us not making the top four was the action of our supposed fans in games like the ones against Watford, Bournmouth, or Middlesborough at home. Please support the team if you are an Arsenal fan, and that includes Wenger and ALL our players. It is not by force, people are free to support any team, like Chelski, Mumu fc, or Shiiity.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Nkume wrote:Do people realize that a major contributor to us not making the top four was the action of our supposed fans in games like the ones against Watford, Bournmouth, or Middlesborough at home. Please support the team if you are an Arsenal fan, and that includes Wenger and ALL our players. It is not by force, people are free to support any team, like Chelski, Mumu fc, or Shiiity.
Y e a h, o k. That accounts for this season's failure. And the other twelve years of EPL futility, that was the fans too?

The fact that your argument is about why we didn't make top 4 rather than why we didn't win the damn league shows how on completely different planets we are. "Top 4"? Mschew!!!
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Una dey forget Oja Fry Pan Head, the Steve Bannon of Wenger politricks. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

theYemster wrote:
Nkume wrote:Do people realize that a major contributor to us not making the top four was the action of our supposed fans in games like the ones against Watford, Bournmouth, or Middlesborough at home. Please support the team if you are an Arsenal fan, and that includes Wenger and ALL our players. It is not by force, people are free to support any team, like Chelski, Mumu fc, or Shiiity.
Y e a h, o k. That accounts for this season's failure. And the other twelve years of EPL futility, that was the fans too?

The fact that your argument is about why we didn't make top 4 rather than why we didn't win the damn league shows how on completely different planets we are. "Top 4"? Mschew!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
speak true joor
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

theYemster wrote:

If top 4 is so shite, why is everyone raving about it this year?
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Nkume wrote:
theYemster wrote:

Dude stop this your yash licking.Any big team will go for the title nothing more,Top 4 is just what you take if you can't make top 4 and go to CL to play with the best.
I only want top 4 if we can't get the title but in no way should be our objective.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I hope guys will see what a player want to win as their main objective not some fa cup.
I think this guy is gone looking at this interview
Blukyt
Egg
Egg

Post by Blukyt »

Nkume wrote:
theYemster wrote:

We used to play for the #1 spot. Wenger convinced y'all that top 4 is a trophy and the club moved with this mentality. Now he's failing at his lowered standard, so we should just cheer him on? He comes out with some arrogant statements, blaming everyone and everything else but himself. There is a difference between supporting the club and supporting the manager. If you still think Wenger is good for the club na you sabi, but don't insinuate that those who want change do not have the club's interest at heart. We are not progressing and it is not the fans' fault you hear.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Has King Wenger announced his new 2-years deal yet to the public?
We all know that King Wenger will remain the highest paid coach in the EPL. He is also the most successful since he is making his owners and himself wealthier than anyone else. Top4 is really a trophy, in case you didn't know. King Wenger has never missed it ...
Other teams (like Chelsea ) are just bankrupting their owners, forcing them to pump their wealth into the team. How sick is that?
The great thing about Sanchez scoring so many goals is that teams like Chelsea and Man City are going to pay 2-3 times what Arsenal paid for him, making Arsenal even wealthier.
We all know that Sanchez game was resurrected by King Wenger.
Bepanda
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Blukyt wrote:
Nkume wrote:
theYemster wrote:

We used to play for the #1 spot. Wenger convinced y'all that top 4 is a trophy and the club moved with this mentality. Now he's failing at his lowered standard, so we should just cheer him on? He comes out with some arrogant statements, blaming everyone and everything else but himself. There is a difference between supporting the club and supporting the manager. If you still think Wenger is good for the club na you sabi, but don't insinuate that those who want change do not have the club's interest at heart. We are not progressing and it is not the fans' fault you hear.
:clap: :clap: :clap: Well said
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

BlukyToad Trump. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

kajifu wrote:

I hope guys will see what a player want to win as their main objective not some fa cup.
I think this guy is gone looking at this interview
What can you as a body language expert tell us(amateurs) to lookout for in a vid like this?
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
you mean he has graduated from Waffileaks? :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

What about Nkume Spicer?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mirror.c ... 452297.amp

What a moron Tony adams has become .... I guess he has been hanging out with his fellow drinking Merson
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Nkume wrote:
theYemster wrote:

They're "raving" about it because it was Wenger and his minions' holy grail. That was the one thing they hung their hat on every season as their benchmark for success.

Now that's about to be gone so we're waiting for the next excuse.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/www.mirror.c ... 452297.amp

What a moron Tony adams has become .... I guess he has been hanging out with his fellow drinking Merson
Yeah that seems pretty petty...and personal.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

theYemster wrote:

Funny he has coach 6 games in spain and yet to win even one.I know Wenger can be frustration but Adams might just want attention but this his comment about Wenger .

"It all left me feeling that I would never get a chance in any capacity while Arsene was there. Much as I respected him for his long and successful tenure, my occasional willingness to pass comment on him and the team probably counted against me."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Wow just thinking of open day of the season against Liverpool,if this team had draw that game.Ramsey over Santi that day is something only mad people do
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

"“It shows that if you can make 75 points it’s a decent total because I won the Premier League (in 1998) with 78. We have created a momentum again. We had a difficult period and we recovered from it. I’m very positive because it looks like we’ve got stronger in every single game. Against us, the other teams fight and we have to dig deep every time to win the games. We’ve won six of our last seven games and we have created the momentum again after having a period where we were not stable away from home.”"
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :laugh: :laugh:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

theYemster wrote:
Nkume wrote:
theYemster wrote:

They're "raving" about it because it was Wenger and his minions' holy grail. That was the one thing they hung their hat on every season as their benchmark for success.

Now that's about to be gone so we're waiting for the next excuse.
HOLD UP!!!!.........he's flip flopping again.......he's saying that if his team doesn't make top 4, it's no big deal :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :laugh: :laugh:
That 8 million salary, no good o!!
:ohmy: :ohmy:

SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Gooner1 wrote:
"“It shows that if you can make 75 points it’s a decent total because I won the Premier League (in 1998) with 78. We have created a momentum again. We had a difficult period and we recovered from it. I’m very positive because it looks like we’ve got stronger in every single game. Against us, the other teams fight and we have to dig deep every time to win the games. We’ve won six of our last seven games and we have created the momentum again after having a period where we were not stable away from home.”"
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :laugh: :laugh:
It is really disappointing and quite frankly very disheartening to hear the manager of the club you support talk like this. No wonder this Arsenal team is perceived to have NO strong will to win at all cost and the one player that does (Sanchez) is considered a "cancer" to the team.

SMH
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

theYemster wrote:

It is also pretty rich from a guy who has been a coaching failure at every stop ...: even Gary neville thinks he is a moron smh ... these Entitled British pricks :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.