Rohr better call those China based SE vs Cameroon

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Rohr better call those China based SE vs Cameroon

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SA should be like 4 goals up, they hit the post..Ideye and Odion, must be invited back to the SE... not these weak kids. MIKEL abeg get well ASAP
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
mystic
Egg
Egg
Re: Rohr better call those China based SE vs Cameroon

Post by mystic »

Tomorrow now some idi0t will come and say that Mikel is no longer needed in the team.
Last edited by mystic on Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

You dey mind them. It was so clear how rubbish Ndidi, onazi and Etebo all looked..Mikel pass man....smh ......the worst part is we don't have any player like that coming up ..all these midfielders are all Jam body type ballers. Run run run zero clue on ball sense
SuperEagles

9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Fire Rohr now, he is clueless, first he ignored imoh Ezekiel and now onyekuru cannot make the bench and he plays junk Moses Simon for 86 mins? Thunder fire all the uninformed fans talking about the coach knows best
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The China boys were in the team when we missed the other two qualifiers.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oloye wrote:The China boys were in the team when we missed the other two qualifiers.
Abeg carry this comot here. .those China boys will not play as passive as the rubbish we saw today
SuperEagles

mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
oloye wrote:The China boys were in the team when we missed the other two qualifiers.
Abeg carry this comot here. .those China boys will not play as passive as the rubbish we saw today

Ighalo was a passenger in 2 games against Egypt. Based on how we played (struggling to create chances) I'm not sure if he could have made a difference. But Ideye was definitely missed today. Decision to bench Omeruo and Musa came back to bite us as well.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Ideye and Odion would not add anything that Kayode or Osimhen have. Nigeria need to play with a proper striker, Iheanacho isn't it. Iheanacho is an obvious starter, but not up front as the target man.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ideye, Mikel, Moses, Balogun , Ikeme must all return vs Cameroon. . That guy in goal is a joke
SuperEagles

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Whatever ...i dont know if they would play rubbish or not, but i know they were there when we missed to qualify back to back :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I don't like yabbing players. But moses Simon should not be called up until he gets a haircut a d stop those pointless turns ...
SuperEagles

Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

That is the point.
Not sure why we are playing with only one point man who is clearly not it - Iheanacho has struggled in his last 5 games as the sole pointman. We thrive better with 2 strikers.

And why should Iheanacho be an obvious starter? He really hasn't done anything lately?
marutimon wrote:Ideye and Odion would not add anything that Kayode or Osimhen have. Nigeria need to play with a proper striker, Iheanacho isn't it. Iheanacho is an obvious starter, but not up front as the target man.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Those two idi..ots above you want to rewrite history. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

mystic wrote:Tomorrow now some idi0t will come and say that Mikel is no longer needed in the team.
No, you and Bigfucky are the idi0ts who kept your collective mouths shut when your China lovers denied us two nations cup appearances.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Otitokoro wrote:That is the point.
Not sure why we are playing with only one point man who is clearly not it - Iheanacho has struggled in his last 5 games as the sole pointman. We thrive better with 2 strikers.

And why should Iheanacho be an obvious starter? He really hasn't done anything lately?
marutimon wrote:Ideye and Odion would not add anything that Kayode or Osimhen have. Nigeria need to play with a proper striker, Iheanacho isn't it. Iheanacho is an obvious starter, but not up front as the target man.
Because he's our biggest talent and he's also been impactful
And despite what you say he was the biggest threat today - should have had two assists.
Play him as a support striker or AM and Nigeria is gold. Man City and Nigeria are exacting the same mistake - because of Iheanacho's crazy stats they are trying to force him to be an out and out striker. Which he isn't.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

KPAM! Thanks you - Sir! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Odion Ighalo has no business in the SE
Mikel and Ideye should be recalled
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

ideye and Ighalo are what's needed for African soccer. They might not be great at Club football, but traditionally Nigeria has done better with the ultra athletic, strong, busy, attacking strikers (Yekini, Amokachi, Aghaowa, Odemingwe, Emenike) than the systematic goal poacher (Yakubu, Agali). African strikers need to be able to fend for themselves and create their own chances. I don't know why that seems to be the case, but it is.

Ideye is strong fast and doesn't give the defence a moments respite - so is Ighalo - Kelechi is a great goal scorer, but he's not fast, not particularly strong and heavily reliant on a creative midfield that hums like a metronome. With a midfield as chaotic and unimaginative as ours, that will never happen.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...it doesn't matter who bring in, if moral is poor, output on the field will be poor. The whole match from beginning to end was shambolic, unbefitting for a team named Super Eagles.
May be I'll try get drunk this weekend to forget everything, and wait for Mexico v USA clash on Sunday night, now that will be better to watch, win lose or draw.
dhoney
Egg
Egg

Post by dhoney »

You dey mind them.
And Jesus said to the only leper that came back to thank Him after He healed ten.... "Chai....na only you waka come?".
dhoney
Egg
Egg

Post by dhoney »

Odas wrote:

:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Proper striker without any experience ?...keep deceiving yourselves..!
And Jesus said to the only leper that came back to thank Him after He healed ten.... "Chai....na only you waka come?".