WILL JOURNEYMAN GERNOT ROHR SAVE OUR EAGLES ?

JACKAL
WILL JOURNEYMAN GERNOT ROHR SAVE OUR EAGLES ?

Post by JACKAL »

The fact that I dubbed him a "Journeyman" may have given you a clue as to how I feel about this appointment. :mrgreen:

They only way Pinnick could have pulled off this appoint is under the cloak of the dark. There is no way the NFF board would have unanimously agreed to appoint this guy.

Obviously, Gernot has had an unremarkable career; Both as a player and a coach. Just like his playing career, he started his management career at the top and ended up at the top of the bottom. He probably showed some promise in the early years as a player and manager but soon lost steam and slowly spiralled down eventually to the bottom where he apparently hasn't found the "Rock" of the "rock bottom" yet.

I know how my naija people are: We are kinda-like-a-hopeful- lightning -striking-in-a-bottle-kinda-people. Sorry, my pips, I didnt get that Naija gene in my DNA was I was born. I like reality, I live reality. If we want sustained success we are just going to have to earn it the hard way: Great planning, develop superior playing and coaching talent, execution and hopefully, a little luck along the way.

I expect the Rohr to get same results he has always gotten in the past. I expect some very good showings in the beginning but for the proverbial wheels to do what its expected to do.... slowly fall off the wagon.

That aside, we have never done well with German head coaches and this guy may be too old for the riguous of the job especially in a stressful Nigeria. I wish him the best and prays he proves me wrong becuase I desperately want to see the Eagles in the World Cup.. but at the same time I ask Coach Saliu to keep his track suit on.... he may be called on sooner than he thinks to come do his best imitation of the late great Coach Amodu.
Re: WILL JOURNEYMAN GERNOT ROHR SAVE OUR EAGLES ?

Name a former SE coach that wasn't a journeyman.
JACKAL

Post by JACKAL »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Name a former SE coach that wasn't a journeyman.
Amodu, Onigbinde, Siasia, Keshi, Otto Gloria, Oliseh, ...

I assume you know the meaning of the word ?

Rohr must qualify us for the world Cup. Abi?

Solowe wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Name a former SE coach that wasn't a journeyman.
Amodu, Onigbinde, Siasia, Keshi, Otto Gloria, Oliseh, ...

I assume you know the meaning of the word ?

:laugh: :laugh:
JACKAL

Post by JACKAL »

Uhmm

Fire this clown coach wannabe guy, Rohr is clueless

9jaMan wrote:Fire this clown coach wannabe guy, Rohr is clueless
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
ume-ugo

Post by ume-ugo »

E don start... :roll: :roll: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Iron mustu obey!!

zee wrote:
Why am i not surprised you are laughing? It is the coach you support not the team and I know you will really enjoy yourself tonight because your country lost, azz hole.

ume-ugo wrote:
E don start... :roll: :roll: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I am surprised it (fire the coach) took this long to start :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Persin loose one march, den dem go fire-am! Hmmmm

zee wrote:
Why am i not surprised you are laughing? It is the coach you support not the team and I know you will really enjoy yourself tonight because your country lost, azz hole.
Foolish and daft native :mrgreen: ....................now go and find more idiotic excuses for your wowo coach :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo

Leave him alone,let him finosh whatever he started.

zee wrote:
zee wrote:
Foolish and daft native :mrgreen: ....................now go and find more idiotic excuses for your wowo coach :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ediot chimpanZEE, you and your ilk have been jumping from thread to thread celebrating Nigeria's loss. Your brain is fried and it has not occured to you that NIGERIA has lost. This is a Super Eagles fans thread and stupid traitors like you are not needed. I am calling you out mudafucka!! :taunt: :taunt:

Dammy wrote: Ediot chimpanZEE, you and your ilk have been jumping from thread to thread celebrating Nigeria's loss. Your brain is fried and it has not occured to you that NIGERIA has lost. This is a Super Eagles fans thread and stupid traitors like you are not needed. I am calling you out mudafucka!! :taunt: :taunt:
Native :D you are not making any sense.................... BTW, get the hell out of this thread/forum 'cos you are a WOWO fan and never a SE fan.
Silly and daft native wowo :lol: :lol: :lol:

zee wrote:
Dammy wrote: Ediot chimpanZEE, you and your ilk have been jumping from thread to thread celebrating Nigeria's loss. Your brain is fried and it has not occured to you that NIGERIA has lost. This is a Super Eagles fans thread and stupid traitors like you are not needed. I am calling you out mudafucka!! :taunt: :taunt:
Native :D you are not making any sense.................... BTW, get the hell out of this thread/forum 'cos you are a WOWO fan and never a SE fan.
Silly and daft native wowo :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fool, I am making sense to those who have sense and not ediots like you. I am a SE fan on a SE forum and you are a bloody traitor rejoicing at the loss of your country mudafucka! :taunt:

The issue Rohr faces is bad advice on who to invite
Hype jobs like Awaziem and Osimenh should never have been invited
THese guys were not good enough for the u23 how can they be good enough for the SE
The second issue he faces is his piss poor game strategy.
Onazi as DM, Ndidi as CM and Kelechi as a lone striker. These are shocking decisions
I'm not even going to talk about his substitutions
Last edited by smartbrother on Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

smartbrother wrote:The issue Rohr faces is bad advice on who to invite
THis guys were not good enough for the u23 how can they be good enough for the SE
Onazi as DM, Ndidi as CM and Kelechi as a lone striker. These are shocking decisions
Quit talking nonsense.........if it is a local coach, it will be bribe. But when it involves a wowo, it becomes bad advice.
That's why I can't stand you natives.

zee wrote:
zee wrote:
This zee chap is what happens when defective sperm makes it to the fallopian tube
Complete failure of natural selection

zee wrote:
THis guys were not good enough for the u23 how can they be good enough for the SE
Quit talking nonsense.........if it is a local coach, it will be bribe. But when it involves a wowo, it becomes bad advice.
You are fool with no sense. Smartbrother has made a lot of sense but to a senseless person like you it makes no sense. Your obsession is with the colour of the skin of the SE coach and not the SE and that is why you are happy forgetting that your hero lost at home to Congo. Ediot!!!!!

zee wrote:
You are fool with no sense. Smartbrother has made a lot of sense but to a senseless person like you it makes no sense. Your obsession is with the colour of the skin of the SE coach and not the SE and that is why you are happy forgetting that your hero lost at home to Congo. Ediot!!!!!
Daftbrother and sense in the same sentence :lol: :lol: :lol: .......only a gashead will post that. :mrgreen:

zee wrote:
zee wrote:
Daftbrother and sense in the same sentence :lol: :lol: :lol: .......only a gashead will post that. :mrgreen:
Smartbrother has more sense in his little finger than you have in your entire refugee body azz hole! :taunt:

zee wrote:
zee wrote:
the smallest brains have the biggest mouths
"Daft Gasbag" "gashead" green smiley "lol" "......" smiley face etc
Is that it? Is this the extent of your vocabulary?
What a pisspoor education
Whoever was responsible for sending you to school should be ashamed of themselves
Last edited by smartbrother on Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.