France 3 England 2

Re: France 3 England 2

And to think that the French bench is just as good as some of the best teams in the world...talk of depth in this abundance.
AreaDaddy

Post by AreaDaddy »

realtrouble wrote:
AreaDaddy wrote:What is the latest news on Mbappe and Dembele for Arsenal?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
It is necessary to ask oh! Not now in 3 years time we will be reading stories on "How I almost signed....."
Last edited by AreaDaddy on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."

AreaDaddy wrote:
realtrouble wrote:
AreaDaddy wrote:What is the latest news on Mbappe and Dembele for Arsenal?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:[/quote]

It is necessary to ask oh! Not now in 3 years time we will be ready stories on "How I almost signed....."

BTW, the big OG had a good game. He scored a legit goal that was waved offside, and had an assist.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
AreaDaddy

Post by AreaDaddy »

---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."

That Red card was bullshit!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu

AreaDaddy wrote:
How was that not a penarity and a red card against Cahill.

Very young French team. Their FA future is very bright.

Everyone keeps saying "very talented french team." But you guys are missing their biggest problem-- didier dechamps. a worthless coach. Like the Euros, they will get to a point where coaching matters, and they'd be knocked out. its easy to beat England, how come they couldnt beat Sweden when it mattered last week?

danfo driver wrote:Everyone keeps saying "very talented french team." But you guys are missing their biggest problem-- didier dechamps. a worthless coach. Like the Euros, they will get to a point where coaching matters, and they'd be knocked out. its easy to beat England, how come they couldnt beat Sweden when it mattered last week?
Same issue Belgium had with Wilmots. Unimaginative coaching. Deschamps might get away with it though if he gets the luck of the draw at a major tournament.

Are you guys saying Wenger for France?

Nkume wrote:Are you guys saying Wenger for France?
Nku-baby. kedu ko di?

Samora Machel wrote:Man France is blessed in attack. Pogba, Dembele, Mbappe, Griezman running towards goal will put the fear of god into any team
Samora what did you think of Pogba today
Re: France 2 England 1

danfo driver wrote:her majesty, the Queen's, Secret Servants wont happy o :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

If is Nigerian team a lot of people will be saying Mbappe and Dembele are too young and inexperienced to be invited to the national club rather invite headless and clueless bench warming players .

benteke wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:Man France is blessed in attack. Pogba, Dembele, Mbappe, Griezman running towards goal will put the fear of god into any team

Today I was in awe I won't lie. If he plays like that next season all those questioning his transfer fee will be forced to shut up pronto. He was a midfield general today and the passing was out of this world :clap:

joplass

Post by joplass »

damn England is useless
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
achuzia-the-air-raid
Re: France 2 England 1

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

Kabalega wrote:
danfo driver wrote:her majesty, the Queen's, Secret Servants wont happy o :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).

Rumours abound most of, if not the whole of France's midfield, were fasting.

When last did France not have a good team? Even in SA at the WC years back, they had a solid squad. The problem is that they are a flaky bunch, just a little better than Holland. It's either they have too many egos and trouble makers (like in 2002) or they have no leader (Euro 2016). I won't be betting on them winning anything soon.
goke313

Post by goke313 »

If we're smart, we might as well cap his younger Adeyemi Mbappé... :tic:

bully12 wrote:If is Nigerian team a lot of people will be saying Mbappe and Dembele are too young and inexperienced to be invited to the national club rather invite headless and clueless bench warming players .
Wait until competitive match.....our own inexprienced players also were doing great in friendlies. The French would sprinkle experience in the team. The same France played Sweden over the weekend,we know who played....the young ones were brought in much later. Oh by the way Sweden beat them.... :D

Samora Machel wrote:
benteke wrote:

Today I was in awe I won't lie. If he plays like that next season all those questioning his transfer fee will be forced to shut up pronto. He was a midfield general today and the passing was out of this world :clap:
In a friendly abi...how did he play against Sweden? He is an okay player, he does what he does at at okay level. He needs certain level of people playing around him to make him do extra! He wont get that with Jose!