SE may move out of "cursed" Uyo.......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

FATHER TIKO
Egg
Egg
Re: SE may move out of "cursed" Uyo.......

Post by FATHER TIKO »

Keep playing Iheanacho as lone striker and bag-of-nerves Akpeyi as GK, and all the 'appeasement' on earth shall not bring any victories...

Curse, ko...appeasement, ni...
"...Some say football is not a matter of life and death;
I can assure you it's more important than that..."
- Bill Shankly
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Obong wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:Strange ,the only stadium with a playable surface is standing on an accursed ground...chai my country..why ,why? Why cant we just get something done the right way. Anyways dem fit give me the contract to supply the 1000 cows they would need to cleanse the place of all the curses!

send a p.m. to Obong. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver my man, the curse is really heavy. In fact, one of the men that were involved in the calabash carrying in the story below is a family member. :tic: :lol: :P. One wonders what the budget will be for all the cows, goats and chicken that will need to be slaughtered before we conclude World Cup and AFCON qualifiers.BTW does Pastor Adeboye of the Redeemed Church have a stadium in his backyard?

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/06/13/re ... -the-gods/
I thought you love Super eagles. You knew about this curse all this time but you kept quite. I guess you don't want SE to qualify for both World cup and AFCON. I don't want to curse you but I for say no go better for you.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

bully12 wrote:
Obong wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:Strange ,the only stadium with a playable surface is standing on an accursed ground...chai my country..why ,why? Why cant we just get something done the right way. Anyways dem fit give me the contract to supply the 1000 cows they would need to cleanse the place of all the curses!
danfo driver my man, the curse is really heavy. In fact, one of the men that were involved in the calabash carrying in the story below is a family member. :tic: :lol: :P. One wonders what the budget will be for all the cows, goats and chicken that will need to be slaughtered before we conclude World Cup and AFCON qualifiers.BTW does Pastor Adeboye of the Redeemed Church have a stadium in his backyard?

I thought you love Super eagles. You knew about this curse all this time but you kept quite. I guess you don't want SE to qualify for both World cup and AFCON. I don't want to curse you but I for say no go better for you.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Jus curse-am make we no say you curse-am, dat's all.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
kali
Egg
Egg

Post by kali »

The SE do better in Calabar. Why not play there?
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

bully12 wrote:
Obong wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

bully12,
You crossed the line. Access to an online forum does not give you the right to vituperate balderdash. You have exactly 24 hours to withdraw your infantile "curse". Otherwise,....
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Mscheeeeeew!! SE is cursed period!!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

kolinzo wrote:Mscheeeeeew!! SE is cursed period!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The loose no pain me the day wen we loose-am, na naw I dey fill the tin well, well. A hole we, loose to South Africa? Mscheeeew!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

That Lagos record is terrifying. Only 12 losses in 138 games over 66 years! :shock:

Also surprised by how good the Abuja record is.