NFF: Chris Green is Free!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
NFF: Chris Green is Free!!!

Post by txj »

...and I'm told available.

Its time to finally hire this technical guru and astute tactician.

He even comes with a law degree to boot! That means he not only will give expert technical guidance to players, he will also add to this the legal dimensions of every tactical decision.

Barr Chris Green for SE!!!!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NFF: Chris Green is Free!!!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Did he resign? Hope so but then again Nigerians don't resign unless its to a coffin.
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Did he resign? Hope so but then again Nigerians don't resign unless its to a coffin.
Why do you want him to resign?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

txj wrote:...and I'm told available.

He even comes with a law degree to boot! That means he not only will give expert technical guidance to players, he will also add to this the legal dimensions of every tactical decision.

What's the point of this thread? Chris Green is an accomplished football administrator whether you like it or not. It's not to type convoluted rubbish on the internet.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

1naija wrote:

What's the point of this thread? Chris Green is an accomplished football administrator whether you like it or not. It's not to type convoluted rubbish on the internet.
How many years must he be imposed on our football? The man has put in his time,we need fresh ideas and faces. The committee under Green killed off 2 of our coaches with stress,palaver and no pay,now they have a warrant for ROHR. No more Green pls. :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

1naija wrote:

Chris Green is an accomplished football administrator whether you like it or not.
As well as a technical guru.

Why should Nigeria not be allowed to benefit from his amazing expertise in player selection and high level tactics, backed by the added dimension of his first rate legal mind?

What could you possibly have against expanding his history of accomplishments in football administration, as you stated above, to football coaching?

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

The only thing the guy has accomplished is making himself a bungling jackass!
Nigeria will be a better footballing nation with him being out of the NFF.
What a buffon!
txj wrote:
1naija wrote:

Chris Green is an accomplished football administrator whether you like it or not.
As well as a technical guru.

Why should Nigeria not be allowed to benefit from his amazing expertise in player selection and high level tactics, backed by the added dimension of his first rate legal mind?

What could you possibly have against expanding his history of accomplishments in football administration, as you stated above, to football coaching?
ikemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba »

This is sarcasm, right?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

ikemba wrote:

This is sarcasm, right?

Sarca what?