What's the latest on Aina and Sarenren Bazee?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
What's the latest on Aina and Sarenren Bazee?

Post by Tobi17 »

They just disappeared into oblivion, I'm sure everyone has been looking forward to Aina debuting in that problematic LB position, and the fact that we are still stuck with Uwa Echejilie makes me uneasy...how long will these Fifa switch for Aina take, abi has he lost interest in Nigeria?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: What's the latest on Aina and Sarenren Bazee?

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Aina is waiting for FIFA approval but Bazee remains a mystery.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote:They just disappeared into oblivion, I'm sure everyone has been looking forward to Aina debuting in that problematic LB position, and the fact that we are still stuck with Uwa Echejilie makes me uneasy...how long will these Fifa switch for Aina take, abi has he lost interest in Nigeria?
Aina is a RB, not a LB! :roll:

Why do people keep repeating this error? He uses both feet but he is primarily a right-footed RIGHT BACK
It means you haven't even bothered to watch the guy yet you are campaigning for his inclusion - into the wrong position!!

Check his videos:

[/video]
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:They just disappeared into oblivion, I'm sure everyone has been looking forward to Aina debuting in that problematic LB position, and the fact that we are still stuck with Uwa Echejilie makes me uneasy...how long will these Fifa switch for Aina take, abi has he lost interest in Nigeria?

Why do people keep repeating this error? He uses both feet but he is primarily a right-footed RIGHT BACK
It means you haven't even bothered to watch the guy yet you are campaigning for his inclusion - into the wrong position!!

Check his videos:

[/video]
Yes he's primarily a RB, but has played LB for Chelsea, and can play there in an emergency situation, the emergency being getting useless Elderson out of here!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Check his videos:

[/video]
Yes he's primarily a RB, but has played LB for Chelsea, and can play there in an emergency situation, the emergency being getting useless Elderson out of here!
I'm not sure playing an inexperienced age-grade RB out of position in the LB slot is the solution to our problems bro!
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Check his videos:

[/video]
I'm not sure playing an inexperienced age-grade RB out of position in the LB slot is the solution to our problems bro!
He can play either RB or LB, wherever Rohr sees fit. He would be a much welcomed addition to our pool of players as we are weak at both positions.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

\

You guys never learn :mad:
Iwobi, the second coming of Okocha, turned out to be a dud
Aluko, was all flash no matter ..etc
Work with what you have
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

1) Aina
2) Moses
3) Mikel
4) Enyeama

Nigeria 4 - South Africa 0