Enugu Rangers Event in Houston, Texas?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Enugu Rangers Event in Houston, Texas?

Post by Enugu II »

Houstonians,

I hope you guys are getting ready to host the August 12 Ex-Enugu Rangers International Event. It takes place at the Igbo Catholic Community Center on 8250 Creekbend Drive. I plan to be there along with a few others. But importantly the likes of Christian Chukwu, Emma Okala, Stone Igwebuike, Vincent MacBeth Chika, Godwin Ogbueze, Charles Adimora, Sam Onyeaka, Nnamdi Anyafo, Emma Merenini are expected to be there. In addition, Segun Odegbami and Francis Moniedafe will also be there.

Who plans to be there?

Last edited by Enugu II on Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Enugu Rangers Event in Houston, Texas?

Post by 1naija »

What da heck is this?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

1naija wrote:What da heck is this?

1naija,

I look forward to meeting you in Houston since we came there for the All Nigerian soccer trophy. Make you no disappear go Dallas o!
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Enugu, I will be in Charlotte, NC from 3-6 August for the CIC convention. The Rangers ex players + Segun Odegbami are coming. I didn't have enough free time from work to extend my stay to take in the weekend at Houston.
http://www.naijiant.com/
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

No wonder they are on a losing spree. A title in 39 years and na traveling dem dey do instead of training. msshhhewww
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cic old boy wrote:Enugu, I will be in Charlotte, NC from 3-6 August for the CIC convention. The Rangers ex players + Segun Odegbami are coming. I didn't have enough free time from work to extend my stay to take in the weekend at Houston.
Cowards are kings of excuses. ..
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Enugu II wrote:
1naija wrote:What da heck is this?

1naija,

I look forward to meeting you in Houston since we came there for the All Nigerian soccer trophy. Make you no disappear go Dallas o!
Lol. Uncle, I dey down. But I won't go anywhere near Safari where I know this event will eventually hold. They don't sell Nkwobi and Isi ewu and Odeku at Igbo Catholic church so I know the Rangers players will protest to move the event to Safari.

Bambully is the gateman at Safari so will get to see him there.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Cowards are kings of excuses. ..
I'm sure your appointment with the Mikelele poster on your bedroom wall will prevent you from going.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cic old boy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Cowards are kings of excuses. ..
I'm sure your appointment with the Mikelele poster on your bedroom wall will prevent you from going.
actually the only reason i may show up , is just to beat the living day lights out of you
SuperEagles

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:actually the only reason i may show up , is just to beat the living day lights out of you
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This is the funniest thing you have ever said in this forum. You will crap sideways if you ever jammed me.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cic old boy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:actually the only reason i may show up , is just to beat the living day lights out of you
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This is the funniest thing you have ever said in this forum. You will crap sideways if you ever jammed me.
He who lasts laugh . last best.. the internet can only shield/hide you for a while ..
SuperEagles

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

cic old boy wrote:Enugu, I will be in Charlotte, NC from 3-6 August for the CIC convention. The Rangers ex players + Segun Odegbami are coming. I didn't have enough free time from work to extend my stay to take in the weekend at Houston.

Cic
Heard you guys play ex-Rangers in Charlotte. Will you play? I wish you would have been able to make it down to Houston.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Enugu II wrote:

Cic
Heard you guys play ex-Rangers in Charlotte. Will you play? I wish you would have been able to make it down to Houston.
he is afraid of me , so he won't make it down south
SuperEagles

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Enugu II wrote:
Cic
Nna, with Kenneth Boardman, Ike Ofoje, Stone Igwebuike, etc playing for CIC, it will be hard for me to make the subs bench. i will see if I can be their FC. :lol:
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

cic old boy wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Cic
Nna, with Kenneth Boardman, Ike Ofoje, Stone Igwebuike, etc playing for CIC, it will be hard for me to make the subs bench. i will see if I can be their FC. :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Kai, CIC get team o! I don forget say Ofoje na CIC man.

As FC, abi you go use Otumokpo system?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Seriously, is this soccer related?
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

1naija wrote:Seriously, is this soccer related?
It is like asking whether the discourse of Ahmed Musa's wedding is soccer-related.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Enugu II wrote:
It is like asking whether the discourse of Ahmed Musa's wedding is soccer-related.
Musa plays modern soccer
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

1naija wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Musa plays modern soccer
Kai, so all these Rangers' guys na old cargos?