Rohr – I Rejected Bribes From Agents

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr – I Rejected Bribes From Agents

Post by txj »

Dammy wrote:
txj wrote:
oloye wrote:
Gotti wrote:
oloye wrote:He does not need to name anybody just to entertain anyone. The truth is this activity goes on in the Super Eagles, anyone who has visited the team in their hotels when they have matches should wonder why so many agents in the camp. Having your player as an international is a booster for their career...part of what makes a good agent is to represent his client in everyway that enhances their career....and i mean in anyway!
Bros, with all due respect, this fake news is TRASH...

For starters, if Rohr had anything to say he would have said it himself in the many press conferences that he's had. So, if you truly believe that he asked some anonymous "aide" to tell Ade Ojeikere to publish that he's being criticized because he declined bribe from agents to call up their players, then I have a bridge in Lekki to sell to you. What I truly detest is dishonest conversation and folks who try to insult our intelligence. Didn't YOU Oloye criticize Rohr and the team after the game? Have you left your gig in Ireland and failed to inform us your brothers on this forum that you have since become an agent? Abegi, let's call a spade a spade and quit with the obtuse obfuscation - if we persist in engaging in dishonest and disingenuous diversions instead of squarely facing and addressing our real shortcomings (in other words, chasing shadows in derogation of substance), then we are headed to even bigger failure in future - possibly failing to qualify for WC 2018.
Bia oga Gotti i am struggling to understand what you are trying to say here...is this your version of a fake news? The last time i checked i am still in Ireland....never mind becoming an agent..if na joke i am struggling to catch it biko.

Mine take here was not to verify a fake news or not, the simple truth here is agents swarm around the national team ,their intentions being to further interests of their clients, it happen under both fc and lc...Rohr if he indeed made those statements is not saying anything new. This is one of the menace coaches of the national teams...include the age grades have to contend with.

Some contend with it, like Oliseh. Some others partake in it. But overall its nothing new.

Even the slew of characters who support this have remained the same on CE. The only thing that has evolved is their rationale. Now its fake news :blush:
What has Oloye said that is new to warrant such a strong response? It is those who have their heads buried in the sand that try to deny this happens. Any news from/about Rohr is turned into a FC v LC debate. It is so tiresome. There are CEs who are happy that the SE lost because we have a fc in charge and they even opened a laughing thread on Nigeria's loss to SA on CE, a SE supporters forum! Talk of madness!!Except you live in cuckoo land, CEs have no input as to who coaches the SE and their venom should be directed at the NFF.
I am in agreement with him....
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

oloye wrote:Bia oga Gotti i am struggling to understand what you are trying to say here...is this your version of a fake news? The last time i checked i am still in Ireland....never mind becoming an agent..if na joke i am struggling to catch it biko.

Mine take here was not to verify a fake news or not, the simple truth here is agents swarm around the national team ,their intentions being to further interests of their clients, it happen under both fc and lc...Rohr if he indeed made those statements is not saying anything new. This is one of the menace coaches of the national teams...include the age grades have to contend with.
Bros, my point could not be simpler...
Putting down criticism as the work of disgruntled agents implies that critics like Oloye is a disgruntled agent.

Again, the real danger here is that instead of paying attention to genuinely constructive criticism (e.g., why the high balls to small forwards against taller defenders, a glaring lack of leadership and experience on the field, was Ihenacho or Iwobi or Etebo optimally utilized, etc), let's blanket all criticism as the bile of bitter agents and carry on as if everything is honky dory.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

txj wrote:But not to bribe coaches. And certainly not to use compromised journos to pressure the coaches.
Better to use "compromised journos" to pressure critics... :roll:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

txj wrote:Some contend with it, like Oliseh. Some others partake in it. But overall its nothing new.

Even the slew of characters who support this have remained the same on CE. The only thing that has evolved is their rationale. Now its fake news :blush:
And the slew of characters who have blindly stuck their hypocritical head up every Oyinbo's arse has remained the the same on CE...

it is FAKE news because even if we were to take every word of Ade Ojeikere's story (a journalist so disreputable that his stories are almost universally disregarded on CE - and elsewhere), Rohr NEVER actually made the statement credited to him. Rather, it was supposedly an "aide" who told Ade Ojeikere this. This dishonest charade is one of the principal reasons that Nigeria deservedly remains a Third World Toilet - when the govt is criticized for not respecting due process, they tell you that it is corruption fighting back or when the military is criticized for disregarding rights of the populace, they accuse activists of backing terrorists. SMDH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Dammy wrote:In Nigeria, the coaches of the national teams have a lot to contend with and one of the biggest problems is the compromised brown envelope journalists. Oliseh complained about journos who promised to give him a hard time because he did not give them the team line-up before it was officially announced. The worst type is those journos who collect money from players to promote them and pile pressure on national team coaches to invite them. The going rate now is $200 per story and one player who indulges in that is an Israeli based midfielder. This is a player who failed in Spain with Almeria (where Azeez succeeded) and Academica in Portugal (where Obiorah Nwankwo had plenty of playing time) before moving to Israel where he has had modest success. His name is always touted by journalists whenever invitations are about to be made. In the recent SA match, various journalists who attended training reported he was the best player in camp only for him not be included in the match day squad! Some journos have even gone ahead to blame the loss on his absence, as if he had ever done anything meaningful in the few times he has suited up for the SE. This is a major challenge the SE coach has to deal with.
Dude, if you want to call out John Ogu, abegi do so without resorting to childish imputations...

Don't know the dude from can of beans, but his ON-FIELD performance over the last two seasons most definitely EARNED him national team consideration - frankly more that the likes of Uche Agbo, Tyrone Ebuehi, Moses Simon and even that Seabreeze (sp) character! And John did not just enjoy "moderate" success in Israel - he enjoyed GREAT success, in addition to solid displays in the Europa League Cup against some very good European top-tier league sides. The attempt to minimize and discredit his SE call-up is frankly disgraceful and dispecable. And the imputation that Rohr bowed to the pressure of supposedly 'compromised' journalists to invite him and to CONTINUE to recall him ironically says even less of Rohr. SMDH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Gotti wrote:
oloye wrote:Bia oga Gotti i am struggling to understand what you are trying to say here...is this your version of a fake news? The last time i checked i am still in Ireland....never mind becoming an agent..if na joke i am struggling to catch it biko.

Putting down criticism as the work of disgruntled agents implies that critics like Oloye is a disgruntled agent.

Again, the real danger here is that instead of paying attention to genuinely constructive criticism (e.g., why the high balls to small forwards against taller defenders, a glaring lack of leadership and experience on the field, was Ihenacho or Iwobi or Etebo optimally utilized, etc), let's blanket all criticism as the bile of bitter agents and carry on as if everything is honky dory.
We can say that the man Rohr is looking for excuses, but it does not rule out the truth about the activities of agents around the national teams. Notice i used teams to imply it affects all the teams and not just Rohr.

Now we may lambast Rohr for looking for cheap excuses ,but does that negate what he is saying about the agents? To be honest i can't be bothered with Rohr, the SE or the NFF, i no longer understand what is going on and my passion for the national team has waned considerably, but the fact remains the menace of agents can pose and has posed a major distraction to the coaches. Now maybe our Rohr should have raised this alarm before the loss...that way he wont be seen as making baseless and lame excuses!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

oloye wrote:
Gotti wrote:

We can say that the man Rohr is looking for excuses, but it does not rule out the truth about the activities of agents around the national teams. Notice i used teams to imply it affects all the teams and not just Rohr.

Now we may lambast Rohr for looking for cheap excuses ,but does that negate what he is saying about the agents? To be honest i can't be bothered with Rohr, the SE or the NFF, i no longer understand what is going on and my passion for the national team has waned considerably, but the fact remains the menace of agents can pose and has posed a major distraction to the coaches. Now maybe our Rohr should have raised this alarm before the loss...that way he wont be seen as making baseless and lame excuses!
Your points are crystal clear for anyone who seeks to focus on the realities of the SE. Sadly for some it has to be an FC/LC debate for them to have relevancy on CE.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

oloye wrote:We can say that the man Rohr is looking for excuses, but it does not rule out the truth about the activities of agents around the national teams. Notice i used teams to imply it affects all the teams and not just Rohr.

Bros, I do not believe that ANYONE on this thread has denied/disputed the presence of agents around SE squads... :blink:

Nonetheless, my point remains simple (and frankly I'm not sure how can make it any simpler). To accord any credibility to the allegation that criticism of Rohr is from spurned agents or those working for them would, by definition, imply that YOU Oloye (and all others who have criticized the SE performance) are spurned agents or working for spurned agents. That's not even a 'cheap excuse' as much it is just plain sophomoric STUPIDITY!
Last edited by Gotti on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

txj wrote:Your points are crystal clear for anyone who seeks to focus on the realities of the SE. Sadly for some it has to be an FC/LC debate for them to have relevancy on CE.
Dude, you are a small person but not small enough to hide underneath Okoye's drawers... :lol:

Still waiting for you to show us where you validated Amodu, Keshi or Siasia when they similarly alleged or imputed that spurned agents were sponsoring criticism against them. But of course as indigenous coaches you precipitously presume that they "partake" while never even remotely inferring same wrt your artiste buddy Betty who crudely capped HB players and then sent them off to trials at his assistant Tommy "the Hussler" Russler's clubside. Dude, the FC-LC divide/debate is YOUR (and your fellow WOWOs') making - because you treat the SAME complaints from both groups DIFFERENTLY! SMDH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Gotti wrote:
Dammy wrote:In Nigeria, the coaches of the national teams have a lot to contend with and one of the biggest problems is the compromised brown envelope journalists. Oliseh complained about journos who promised to give him a hard time because he did not give them the team line-up before it was officially announced. The worst type is those journos who collect money from players to promote them and pile pressure on national team coaches to invite them. The going rate now is $200 per story and one player who indulges in that is an Israeli based midfielder. This is a player who failed in Spain with Almeria (where Azeez succeeded) and Academica in Portugal (where Obiorah Nwankwo had plenty of playing time) before moving to Israel where he has had modest success. His name is always touted by journalists whenever invitations are about to be made. In the recent SA match, various journalists who attended training reported he was the best player in camp only for him not be included in the match day squad! Some journos have even gone ahead to blame the loss on his absence, as if he had ever done anything meaningful in the few times he has suited up for the SE. This is a major challenge the SE coach has to deal with.
Dude, if you want to call out John Ogu, abegi do so without resorting to childish imputations...

Don't know the dude from can of beans, but his ON-FIELD performance over the last two seasons most definitely EARNED him national team consideration - frankly more that the likes of Uche Agbo, Tyrone Ebuehi, Moses Simon and even that Seabreeze (sp) character! And John did not just enjoy "moderate" success in Israel - he enjoyed GREAT success, in addition to solid displays in the Europa League Cup against some very good European top-tier league sides. The attempt to minimize and discredit his SE call-up is frankly disgraceful and dispecable. And the imputation that Rohr bowed to the pressure of supposedly 'compromised' journalists to invite him and to CONTINUE to recall him ironically says even less of Rohr. SMDH
GEEZER, i have left it to the discerning but it is your headache i you want to mention the name of the player who enjoyed great success in the highly rated Israeli league. I suppose that is the standard that SE players should aspire to. Not everyone reasons like you and I know you support for the SE is dependent on whether the coach is local or foreign and you think you are clever but i can see through you. I will always support the SE irrespective of who the coach is but I will withdraw my support for any coach who is dishonest with his selections whether they are FC or LC. I know that you are ready to cut off your nose to spite your face because the SE have a FC. You are not a true fan of our national team. Your cohorts like the neanderthal zee opened up a laughing thread on the SE after the loss to South Africa and you tried to call them to order but they told you to feck off! That is the Frankenstein monster that you have created and I had a good laugh. :lol:
I am happy
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

txj wrote:
Cellular wrote:
oloye wrote:He does not need to name anybody just to entertain anyone. The truth is this activity goes on in the Super Eagles, anyone who has visited the team in their hotels when they have matches should wonder why so many agents in the camp. Having your player as an international is a booster for their career...part of what makes a good agent is to represent his client in everyway that enhances their career....and i mean in anyway!
That's why I don't understand the hoopla.

Who amongst the people who played has a secured spot?

If he had decided to bench Iwobi or Iheanacho we would probably have said, Oyibo-knows-best.

There's is no single player on that team that is unbenchable. So the agents are within their rights to push for their clients to be on the team.

And now that he lost to SA at home by a <sic> scandalous margin, the pressure will even be more.

In the famous words of Al Davis, "Just Win Baby!"

Next game sef, I go push my own 'clients' (work no pay)... Adi, Nwakali and Azubuike Okechukwu. I no see what the folks who played ahead of them played sef. :? :(

But not to bribe coaches. And certainly not to use compromised journos to pressure the coaches.
Please who are the players that were pushed/imposed on him? Nna, I am more focused on the actual tactics deployed. Even the strategy is suspect.
Watching the game, I kept seeing the same deficiencies from previous games...

Anyway, we better pray that VicMo is healthy and available as he seems to hide the obvious deficiencies of the TEAM PLAY.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Dammy wrote:
Gotti wrote:

GEEZER, i have left it to the discerning but it is your headache i you want to mention the name of the player who enjoyed great success in the highly rated Israeli league. I suppose that is the standard that SE players should aspire to. Not everyone reasons like you and I know you support for the SE is dependent on whether the coach is local or foreign and you think you are clever but i can see through you. I will always support the SE irrespective of who the coach is but I will withdraw my support for any coach who is dishonest with his selections whether they are FC or LC. I know that you are ready to cut off your nose to spite your face because the SE have a FC. You are not a true fan of our national team. Your cohorts like the neanderthal zee opened up a laughing thread on the SE after the loss to South Africa and you tried to call them to order but they told you to feck off! That is the Frankenstein monster that you have created and I had a good laugh. :lol:
I don't understand your posts and attack on John Ogu. Dude played European football and had very good games against European competition.

He was not fielded against SA. We lost at home. So whose fault is it? The guy who didn't play or the coach who played "better" players?

Why don't you guys blame the coach? Blaming the coach for poor tactics, poor strategy, poor players selection does not make you less of a SE fan.

HE MUST DO BETTER!

You guys won't blackmail people into accepting low standards for the SE simply because dude is oyibo. The same slack you did not give local coaches. Some of you actually preferred to lose than win with local coaches.

Which SE fan won't be embarrassed losing to South Africa on home soil?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Cellular wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Gotti wrote:

I don't understand your posts and attack on John Ogu. Dude played European football and had very good games against European competition.

He was not fielded against SA. We lost at home. So whose fault is it? The guy who didn't play or the coach who played "better" players?

Why don't you guys blame the coach? Blaming the coach for poor tactics, poor strategy, poor players selection does not make you less of a SE fan.

HE MUST DO BETTER!

You guys won't blackmail people into accepting low standards for the SE simply because dude is oyibo. The same slack you did not give local coaches. Some of you actually preferred to lose than win with local coaches.

The problem of you and your ilks is that you are fixated on the colour of the SE coach. I am more interested in the integrity of the coach whether local or foreign! When we had a coach making all kinds of dubious invitations to the SE, you were quiet. You and your cohorts are enablers, hear no evil see no evil and you turn everything into a FC v LC debate. Forget the the nationality of the coach and support your country, or is that too hard to do? Criticize the coach if you have to but forget whether he is oyinbo or dudu!
I am happy
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Dammy wrote: The problem of you and your ilks is that you are fixated on the colour of the SE coach. I am more interested in the integrity of the coach whether local or foreign! When we had a coach making all kinds of dubious invitations to the SE, you were quiet. You and your cohorts are enablers, hear no evil see no evil and you turn everything into a FC v LC debate. Forget the the nationality of the coach and support your country, or is that too hard to do? Criticize the coach if you have to but forget whether he is oyinbo or dudu!
Chief, the nationality of the coach comes into question when natives somehow contrive to give an FC's a pass. I make no apologies whatsoever about my preference for a local coach. I actually think LC's are very capable if given the right support.

My criticism of the coach is actually based on the results (outcome) of games.

I watch a game and critique the game.

Although I like what Rohr is attempting to do, I think he also needs guidance. Even someone like TXJ on this site can help him with providing guidance. I haven't gotten a chance to read TXJ's take on the game or any of the other fans on this site. We lost at home. We apparently did not do some things right and should improve on them.

We should look at what happened in the US as well as Ghana and learn from it. You don't wait until something spoils completely to fix it.

Let's hope Rohr learned some things from the last game...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Dammy wrote:
txj wrote:
Cellular wrote:

If he had decided to bench Iwobi or Iheanacho we would probably have said, Oyibo-knows-best.

There's is no single player on that team that is unbenchable. So the agents are within their rights to push for their clients to be on the team.

And now that he lost to SA at home by a <sic> scandalous margin, the pressure will even be more.

Next game sef, I go push my own 'clients' (work no pay)... Adi, Nwakali and Azubuike Okechukwu. I no see what the folks who played ahead of them played sef. :? :(

But not to bribe coaches. And certainly not to use compromised journos to pressure the coaches.

In Nigeria, the coaches of the national teams have a lot to contend with and one of the biggest problems is the compromised brown envelope journalists. Oliseh complained about journos who promised to give him a hard time because he did not give them the team line-up before it was officially announced. The worst type is those journos who collect money from players to promote them and pile pressure on national team coaches to invite them. The going rate now is $200 per story and one player who indulges in that is an Israeli based midfielder. This is a player who failed in Spain with Almeria (where Azeez succeeded) and Academica in Portugal (where Obiorah Nwankwo had plenty of playing time) before moving to Israel where he has had modest success. His name is always touted by journalists whenever invitations are about to be made. In the recent SA match, various journalists who attended training reported he was the best player in camp only for him not be included in the match day squad! Some journos have even gone ahead to blame the loss on his absence, as if he had ever done anything meaningful in the few times he has suited up for the SE. This is a major challenge the SE coach has to deal with.

Where is he now sef?

Na wah for unfulfilled expectations. He was supposed to be it.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

balo wrote:
Dammy wrote:
txj wrote:
Cellular wrote:

In Nigeria, the coaches of the national teams have a lot to contend with and one of the biggest problems is the compromised brown envelope journalists. Oliseh complained about journos who promised to give him a hard time because he did not give them the team line-up before it was officially announced. The worst type is those journos who collect money from players to promote them and pile pressure on national team coaches to invite them. The going rate now is $200 per story and one player who indulges in that is an Israeli based midfielder. This is a player who failed in Spain with Almeria (where Azeez succeeded) and Academica in Portugal (where Obiorah Nwankwo had plenty of playing time) before moving to Israel where he has had modest success. His name is always touted by journalists whenever invitations are about to be made. In the recent SA match, various journalists who attended training reported he was the best player in camp only for him not be included in the match day squad! Some journos have even gone ahead to blame the loss on his absence, as if he had ever done anything meaningful in the few times he has suited up for the SE. This is a major challenge the SE coach has to deal with.

Where is he now sef?

Still with Almeria I believe, I think NT footie came too early for him way before he was ready. Hopefully he can bounce back.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

maceo4 wrote:Still with Almeria I believe, I think NT footie came too early for him way before he was ready. Hopefully he can bounce back.
When some of us cautioned against that, we were abused and told "La Liga blah blah blah"...
The same mentality that has someone deriding Ogu for the Israeli league - when we have a STARTER from Cyprus! SMDH

Meanwhile, best of luck to Azeez.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Cellular wrote:
Dammy wrote:GEEZER, i have left it to the discerning but it is your headache i you want to mention the name of the player who enjoyed great success in the highly rated Israeli league. I suppose that is the standard that SE players should aspire to. Not everyone reasons like you and I know you support for the SE is dependent on whether the coach is local or foreign and you think you are clever but i can see through you. I will always support the SE irrespective of who the coach is but I will withdraw my support for any coach who is dishonest with his selections whether they are FC or LC. I know that you are ready to cut off your nose to spite your face because the SE have a FC. You are not a true fan of our national team. Your cohorts like the neanderthal zee opened up a laughing thread on the SE after the loss to South Africa and you tried to call them to order but they told you to feck off! That is the Frankenstein monster that you have created and I had a good laugh. :lol:

HE MUST DO BETTER!

Cell, thanks a bunch for saving me the bother of having to respond to drivel...
Like I said, the fact that Rohr CONTINUALLY invites a supposedly unworthy Ogu is an ironic INDICTMENT! :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

maceo4 wrote:
balo wrote:
Dammy wrote:
txj wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Where is he now sef?

Still with Almeria I believe, I think NT footie came too early for him way before he was ready. Hopefully he can bounce back.
Spain's Segunda division. Azeez is still just only 24. Chei!! Even Kalu Uche is with them.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Gotti wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Dammy wrote:GEEZER, i have left it to the discerning but it is your headache i you want to mention the name of the player who enjoyed great success in the highly rated Israeli league. I suppose that is the standard that SE players should aspire to. Not everyone reasons like you and I know you support for the SE is dependent on whether the coach is local or foreign and you think you are clever but i can see through you. I will always support the SE irrespective of who the coach is but I will withdraw my support for any coach who is dishonest with his selections whether they are FC or LC. I know that you are ready to cut off your nose to spite your face because the SE have a FC. You are not a true fan of our national team. Your cohorts like the neanderthal zee opened up a laughing thread on the SE after the loss to South Africa and you tried to call them to order but they told you to feck off! That is the Frankenstein monster that you have created and I had a good laugh. :lol:

HE MUST DO BETTER!

Cell, thanks a bunch for saving me the bother of having to respond to drivel...
Like I said, the fact that Rohr CONTINUALLY invites a supposedly unworthy Ogu is an ironic INDICTMENT! :lol:
Gotti, I really don't understand the argument from Chief Dammy and his good friend, TXJ.

I was watching the game and still saw that we were slow in moving the ball. We did not make consistent off the ball runs, we hardly passed the ball to our forwards from the middle or center of the field, our pressure was none existent... and I am yet to mention player error.

Rohr was responsible for tactics, strategy, and personnel.

And teams get scrutinized after games more so after a bad home loss to a team they have been handling in the past.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Cellular wrote:
txj wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Please who are the players that were pushed/imposed on him? Nna, I am more focused on the actual tactics deployed. Even the strategy is suspect.

Anyway, we better pray that VicMo is healthy and available as he seems to hide the obvious deficiencies of the TEAM PLAY.

I think some of you are mixing things up; in some cases deliberately.

There are no excuses for the loss. Secondly, the only thing different between the last two home games is that one opponent took its chances. The basic defensive structure and organization of the SE in the non-possession phase under Rohr is slip shod...

The issue on this here thread is about bribery and attempted bribery of NT coaches. An incontrovertible fact...

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

txj wrote:
Cellular wrote:
txj wrote:
Cellular wrote:

I think some of you are mixing things up; in some cases deliberately.

There are no excuses for the loss. Secondly, the only thing different between the last two home games is that one opponent took its chances. The basic defensive structure and organization of the SE in the non-possession phase under Rohr is slip shod...

The issue on this here thread is about bribery and attempted bribery of NT coaches. An incontrovertible fact...

Thanks for setting the facts right and prevent me from replying to EMPTY GRANDILOQUENCE by someone with an open agenda!
I am happy
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

txj wrote:I think some of you are mixing things up; in some cases deliberately.

Abegi, is your mirror broken... :shock:

YOU Txj introduced the supposedly "comprised" journalists line of discourse, and your bigoted lap-dog immediately ejaculated all over it with his usual incoherent babble of "compromised" journalists giving Rohr a hard time and blaming the SA loss on the exclusion of their supposed client(s) - imputing that the deserved criticisms visited on Rohr after the SA loss were motivated or sponsored by spurned agents. Dude, you are the one who muddied up the issues in your usual attempt to rabidly attack anyone who dares to criticize any of our Oyibo coaches.

BTW, noticed your sophomoric attempted sleight of hand in referring to "bribery and attempted bribery". No prizes for guessing the passports of the coaches that you deemed to have been successfully bribed (or, in truck stop eloquence, to have "partook") and those for whom it was supposedly merely an attempt. SMDH
Last edited by Gotti on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL