Breaking News: CR7 To Quit Real Madrid!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Breaking News: CR7 To Quit Real Madrid!

Post by anointed »

anikulapo wrote:
anointed wrote:Arsenal should just bid for the bobo.

You're just sour cuz he wants nothing to do with the Lil Turkey coaching your outfit :woot:
Okay, he wants everything to do with the big elephant in the room at Emirates.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

balo wrote:
Molue Conductor wrote:
balo wrote:Available for 131m. Doable.
what currency?

Arsene coin bits.
Even though I know you all are goofing off I think Arsenal can swing it if they so desire. With its fan base I think they can easily recoup half of that in merchandise sales. The rest they can make up for by upping their ticket price by 10% and fans won't mind if they know it was too help fund the purchase.

If I were Ronaldo I'd seriously consider Arsenal. He's already won everything with United. Chelsea has won it all as well. Arsenal's arguably the biggest club in the world that's never won the champions league. Winning it with them will automatically elevate him to even higher legendary status than he's already at. That'll be something no one else has ever accomplished and will create even more separation from Messi who's only done it with loaded Barcelona teams. That'll be my pitch to him if I were Arsenal.

But then again, this is the Arsenal. The reality is completely different.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

theYemster wrote:
balo wrote:
Molue Conductor wrote:
what currency?

Arsene coin bits.
Even though I know you all are goofing off I think Arsenal can swing it if they so desire. With its fan base I think they can easily recoup half of that in merchandise sales. The rest they can make up for by upping their ticket price by 10% and fans won't mind if they know it was too help fund the purchase.

If I were Ronaldo I'd seriously consider Arsenal. He's already won everything with United. Chelsea has won it all as well. Arsenal's arguably the biggest club in the world that's never won the champions league. Winning it with them will automatically elevate him to even higher legendary status than he's already at. That'll be something no one else has ever accomplished and will create even more separation from Messi who's only done it with loaded Barcelona teams. That'll be my pitch to him if I were Arsenal.

Don't you have to be in it to win it? So you think a player like CR7 can go a whole year without playing in the Champions league? CR7 will rather go back to play for Sporting Lisbon before he join Arsenal!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Undertaker wrote:
theYemster wrote:
balo wrote:
Molue Conductor wrote:
what currency?

Arsene coin bits.

Don't you have to be in it to win it? So you think a player like CR7 can go a whole year without playing in the Champions league? CR7 will rather go back to play for Sporting Lisbon before he join Arsenal!
Yeah that's the problem with this picture.

But then again it's another selling point. Win the Europa, then lead Arsenel to champs league glory. What a way to end his glorious career.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

theYemster wrote:
balo wrote:
Molue Conductor wrote:
what currency?

Arsene coin bits.

Dude!! You guys seem to forget that you are in Europa League! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

theYemster wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
theYemster wrote:
balo wrote:
Molue Conductor wrote:
what currency?

Arsene coin bits.

But then again it's another selling point. Win the Europa, then lead Arsenel to champs league glory. What a way to end his glorious career.
Okay, now I know you are joking. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Its like asking Bill Gates to go work at Fingerlicking Restaurant in Houston. :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

danfo driver wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
theYemster wrote:
balo wrote:
Molue Conductor wrote:
what currency?

Arsene coin bits.

Okay, now I know you are joking. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Its like asking Bill Gates to go work at Fingerlicking Restaurant in Houston. :lol: :lol:
I'm just suggesting that Arsenal should make a pitch to him. Not saying he'll accept to come but I'm pretty confident if he leaves under this circumstance Real will rather sell him to Arsenal to play Europa than to a CL rival. It'll be down to Ronaldo to accept and my suggestion is just an opinion of how I'll try to convince him if I were part of the Arsenal brain trust.

By the way I think Bill Gates would absolutely go work there if it helps serve his agenda. Have you seen the kinda work he and his wife do? And you think he'll feel too big to go work in a restaurant if it helps his foundation in some way?

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

theYemster wrote:
By the way I think Bill Gates would absolutely go work there if it helps serve his agenda. Have you seen the kinda work he and his wife do? And you think he'll feel too big to go work in a restaurant if it helps his foundation in some way?
How is ROnaldo taking a disastrous step down in his career helping is "foundation?"
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

danfo driver wrote:
theYemster wrote:
How is ROnaldo taking a disastrous step down in his career helping is "foundation?"
Yemster, why are you arguing with a yeye danfo driver? The dude wants Bill Gate to come show him how to clean dishes properly at his work place? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

danfo driver wrote:
theYemster wrote:
It's not. But it could help his legacy if he manages to lead Arsenal to the champions league trophy. Something no one else has been able to do for a club of Arsenal's standing.

And again is not a step down in his career. He has won everything but the world cup. Exploring something he and no one else has ever done (leading Arsenel to champs league glory) and successfully accomplishing it would actually be a STEP UP in his career.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Undertaker wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Yemster, why are you arguing with a yeye danfo driver? The dude wants Bill Gate to come show him how to clean dishes properly at his work place? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Lol

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

theYemster wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
theYemster wrote:
It's not. But it could help his legacy if he manages to lead Arsenal to the champions league trophy. Something no one else has been able to do for a club of Arsenal's standing.

And again is not a step down in his career. He has won everything but the world cup. Exploring something he and no one else has ever done (leading Arsenel to champs league glory) and successfully accomplishing it would actually be a STEP UP in his career.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Anyway, lets stick to reality.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

danfo driver wrote:
theYemster wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
theYemster wrote:

Like I said this is "Arsenel". They could go to Madrid with an offer of a bag of peanuts and half a sack of potatoes...plus an extra buck.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

theYemster wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
theYemster wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
theYemster wrote:

Like I said this is "Arsenel". They could go to Madrid with an offer of a bag of peanuts and half a sack of potatoes...plus an extra buck.
Bro! Even if Arsenal goes to Madrid with 500 billion and wenger agrees to use his mouth to please Perez, Ronaldo will spit at Arsenal with disgust! You can't even hold on to players like Sanchez and oxlade, yet you are here talking about Ronaldo. :lol: if this was waffiman; we'd just laugh it off as the usual thoughts of a drunken man. But you, yemster, are you okay so?
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

danfo driver wrote:
theYemster wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
theYemster wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
theYemster wrote:

Bro! Even if Arsenal goes to Madrid with 500 billion and wenger agrees to use his mouth to please Perez, Ronaldo will spit at Arsenal with disgust! You can't even hold on to players like Sanchez and oxlade, yet you are here talking about Ronaldo. :lol: if this was waffiman; we'd just laugh it off as the usual thoughts of a drunken man. But you, yemster, are you okay so?
Again, I have not claimed that Ronaldo will agree to come. I'm just saying that if I were running things at Arsenal that's the pitch I'd make to Ronaldo. Whether or not he accepts is open to conjecture, but there's nothing to lose in trying. Players like him love challenges...what better challenge is there than Arsenal? Winning CL with Real, United? He's done it. Bayern, Chelsea, Milan, Juve, Inter, Barca...all have won before.

Interesting you mentioned not being able to hold onto Alexis. Well at least we were able to sign him in the first place which is the goal here. Making the pitch to sign Ronaldo. Being able to hold onto him after a couple of seasons, that's a different argument entirely.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

theYemster wrote:
balo wrote:
Molue Conductor wrote:
what currency?

Arsene coin bits.

Football Ignoramus smh :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

WE can’t discuss any football matter without linking it to OUR team. This may be worse with the Arse WE than any other WEs. Whenever any coach becomes available, he should come to the Arse. This or that player should be signed by the Arse. Fake Ron has more of a chance of going to Enugu Rangers than going to the Arse.

The guy wants to make as much money as possible and win as much team/individual trophies as possible. Going to the Arse doesn’t help him with this. If he leaves Madrid, it is most likely for Paris, then China, and possibly MLS b/4 retirement. Manure are the only English club likely to sign him – a situation that may not happen b/c of his issues with Borinho (even though they both have the same agent).
http://www.naijiant.com/
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

cic old boy wrote:WE can’t discuss any football matter without linking it to OUR team. This may be worse with the Arse WE than any other WEs. Whenever any coach becomes available, he should come to the Arse. This or that player should be signed by the Arse. Fake Ron has more of a chance of going to Enugu Rangers than going to the Arse.

The guy wants to make as much money as possible and win as much team/individual trophies as possible. Going to the Arse doesn’t help him with this. If he leaves Madrid, it is most likely for Paris, then China, and possibly MLS b/4 retirement. Manure are the only English club likely to sign him – a situation that may not happen b/c of his issues with Borinho (even though they both have the same agent).
So in short, if you were running Arsenal, and he's definitely leaving Madrid, you wouldn't bother making a play for him?

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:
balo wrote:
Molue Conductor wrote:
what currency?

Arsene coin bits.

Please forgive me. I'm just trying to become an expert like you so then I can finally go out there, like you did and put my knowledge to great use managing a pro team..oh wait, a semi-pro team...shucks I meant an amateur team, instead of what losers like me who waste our inferior knowledge bantering on internet forums.

I'm still waiting for the injury report of Gnarby, Ox and Walcott so we can compare. You know, the one you were looking at and laughing at me but fight have time to post the link. But I won't hold my breath. Pfft!!!

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Doable? I think you mean Dobale!

The only way they even get through to his agent is by prostrating first!
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

theYemster wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
theYemster wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
theYemster wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
theYemster wrote:

Again, I have not claimed that Ronaldo will agree to come. I'm just saying that if I were running things at Arsenal that's the pitch I'd make to Ronaldo. Whether or not he accepts is open to conjecture, but there's nothing to lose in trying. Players like him love challenges...what better challenge is there than Arsenal? Winning CL with Real, United? He's done it. Bayern, Chelsea, Milan, Juve, Inter, Barca...all have won before.

Interesting you mentioned not being able to hold onto Alexis. Well at least we were able to sign him in the first place which is the goal here. Making the pitch to sign Ronaldo. Being able to hold onto him after a couple of seasons, that's a different argument entirely.
Ronaldo as great as he is, knows that football is and will always be a team sport. Why do you think he is always criticizing the likes of Kroos, Modric and Bale? It can't just be his ego, it has to also be about standard of team play!

The issue of Alexis becomes an issue not simply because of Arsenals' capacity to attract players, but Ronaldo will ultimately need to play alongside players of a certain standard! Unless Ronaldo has all of a sudden adopted a completely different outlook, then it is very unlikely that he would consider Arsenal, and EVEN if he did, he would be very unhappy there.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:
balo wrote:
Molue Conductor wrote:
what currency?

Arsene coin bits.

Please forgive me. I'm just trying to become an expert like you so then I can finally go out there, like you did and put my knowledge to great use managing a pro team..oh wait, a semi-pro team...shucks I meant an amateur team, instead of what losers like me who waste our inferior knowledge bantering on internet forums.

I'm still waiting for the injury report of Gnarby, Ox and Walcott so we can compare. You know, the one you were looking at and laughing at me but fight have time to post the link. But I won't hold my breath. Pfft!!!

The Internet is full of free knowledge and clearly I have no interest in wasting my time in trying educate a clown with such a resolute desire to remain stupid :taunt: so carry on making a fool of ya self mugu :rotf:

Why stop at CRON genius, how about Messi and Neymar while you're at it :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Tbite wrote: Ronaldo as great as he is, knows that football is and will always be a team sport. Why do you think he is always criticizing the likes of Kroos, Modric and Bale? It can't just be his ego, it has to also be about standard of team play!

The issue of Alexis becomes an issue not simply because of Arsenals' capacity to attract players, but Ronaldo will ultimately need to play alongside players of a certain standard! Unless Ronaldo has all of a sudden adopted a completely different outlook, then it is very unlikely that he would consider Arsenal, and EVEN if he did, he would be very unhappy there.
Of course the current roster will have to be upgraded. That goes without saying hence why I said it's Arsenal so I don't expect that to happen. But again if I were running the show that's how I'd put it to him. If he suggests a roster upgrade you damn well behind I'll oblige. And if Ronaldo joins the team, getting other top Payet's may become easier.

Who would've thought Dennis Bergkamp would sign for Arsenal under a relatively unknown coach in Rioch? But here we are.

Anyways the point is I'm not declaring he'd agree to come...but a get like Ronaldo is definitely worth the shot especially under the circumstances at which he wants to leave Madrid. He just might be upset/desperate enough to come.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯