Breaking News: CR7 To Quit Real Madrid!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Breaking News: CR7 To Quit Real Madrid!

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:Please forgive me. I'm just trying to become an expert like you so then I can finally go out there, like you did and put my knowledge to great use managing a pro team..oh wait, a semi-pro team...shucks I meant an amateur team, instead of what losers like me who waste our inferior knowledge bantering on internet forums.

I'm still waiting for the injury report of Gnarby, Ox and Walcott so we can compare. You know, the one you were looking at and laughing at me but fight have time to post the link. But I won't hold my breath. Pfft!!!

The Internet is full of free knowledge and clearly I have no interest in wasting my time in trying educate a clown with such a resolute desire to remain stupid :taunt: so carry on making a fool of ya self mugu :rotf:

Why stop at CRON genius, how about Messi and Neymar while you're at it :rotf:
You don't have time to prove how ignorant I am but you have all the time to keep saying how ignorant I am. You had the time to go pull up the injury records, look at it, laugh like you claim you did, time to come back here and post that you were looking at it and laughing at me and my ignorance, BUT you had no time to include in your post the URL of the site with the injury records that you were just looking at.

You should just shut it abeg. You remind me of those loudmouths in secondary school who would pop off non stop and provoke you only to chicken out and run to the teacher when it's time to put up the dukes. Please of you can't back your shhit up then shut up.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ManU andChelsea are going gaga about getting CR7 ( along with swapping some players) Kai if the bobo gets to Chelsea, they must make Emenalo Prime minister of GB
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
all this wahala because of taxes

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

tfco wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
i don't blame him , taxes are some serious wahala
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:Please forgive me. I'm just trying to become an expert like you so then I can finally go out there, like you did and put my knowledge to great use managing a pro team..oh wait, a semi-pro team...shucks I meant an amateur team, instead of what losers like me who waste our inferior knowledge bantering on internet forums.

I'm still waiting for the injury report of Gnarby, Ox and Walcott so we can compare. You know, the one you were looking at and laughing at me but fight have time to post the link. But I won't hold my breath. Pfft!!!

The Internet is full of free knowledge and clearly I have no interest in wasting my time in trying educate a clown with such a resolute desire to remain stupid :taunt: so carry on making a fool of ya self mugu :rotf:

Why stop at CRON genius, how about Messi and Neymar while you're at it :rotf:
You don't have time to prove how ignorant I am but you have all the time to keep saying how ignorant I am. You had the time to go pull up the injury records, look at it, laugh like you claim you did, time to come back here and post that you were looking at it and laughing at me and my ignorance, BUT you had no time to include in your post the URL of the site with the injury records that you were just looking at.

You should just shut it abeg. You remind me of those loudmouths in secondary school who would pop off non stop and provoke you only to chicken out and run to the teacher when it's time to put up the dukes. Please of you can't back your shhit up then shut up.

Dummy,

You have proven again that outside of abusing Arsene your football knowledge is small enough to find its way through the eye of a tiny needle. Again tell us why CRON would love to come to Arsenal Dummy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Ode buruku :woot:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Tbite wrote:
balo wrote:Available for 131m. Doable.
Doable? I think you mean Dobale!

The only way they even get through to his agent is by prostrating first!

I guess will have to tuck this to one of his "almost signed" players.

Now I dey read rumors that Mbappe has picked RM as his likely destination.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
It has NOTHING to do with taxes. When he tried to leave last summer, he had not been charged with tax evasion.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

theYemster wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
theYemster wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
theYemster wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
theYemster wrote:
By the way I think Bill Gates would absolutely go work there if it helps serve his agenda. Have you seen the kinda work he and his wife do? And you think he'll feel too big to go work in a restaurant if it helps his foundation in some way?
How is ROnaldo taking a disastrous step down in his career helping is "foundation?"
It's not. But it could help his legacy if he manages to lead Arsenal to the champions league trophy. Something no one else has been able to do for a club of Arsenal's standing.

And again is not a step down in his career. He has won everything but the world cup. Exploring something he and no one else has ever done (leading Arsenel to champs league glory) and successfully accomplishing it would actually be a STEP UP in his career.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Anyway, lets stick to reality.
Like I said this is "Arsenel". They could go to Madrid with an offer of a bag of peanuts and half a sack of potatoes...plus an extra buck.
Bro! Even if Arsenal goes to Madrid with 500 billion and wenger agrees to use his mouth to please Perez, Ronaldo will spit at Arsenal with disgust! You can't even hold on to players like Sanchez and oxlade, yet you are here talking about Ronaldo. :lol: if this was waffiman; we'd just laugh it off as the usual thoughts of a drunken man. But you, yemster, are you okay so?
Again, I have not claimed that Ronaldo will agree to come. I'm just saying that if I were running things at Arsenal that's the pitch I'd make to Ronaldo. Whether or not he accepts is open to conjecture, but there's nothing to lose in trying. Players like him love challenges...what better challenge is there than Arsenal? Winning CL with Real, United? He's done it. Bayern, Chelsea, Milan, Juve, Inter, Barca...all have won before.

Interesting you mentioned not being able to hold onto Alexis. Well at least we were able to sign him in the first place which is the goal here. Making the pitch to sign Ronaldo. Being able to hold onto him after a couple of seasons, that's a different argument entirely.
Dude, this is why you are not running things at Arsenal. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: The guy wouldnt even give you an audience. And I am not being mean about it. Thats a fact. Think about it carefully. Think about what Ronaldo has said about coming back to England.

Please, if one day you happen to run Arsenal, dont waste your clubs time.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

theYemster wrote: Interesting you mentioned not being able to hold onto Alexis. Well at least we were able to sign him in the first place which is the goal here. Making the pitch to sign Ronaldo. Being able to hold onto him after a couple of seasons, that's a different argument entirely.
Bro! Are you trying to rewrite history??? When Alexis left Barcelona, he was a failure! He failed there and was a bench warmer. He was offered to clubs across England and Europe and was rejected.

Alexis was a failure and Ronaldo is presently the official best player in the world. Please wake up. :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

theYemster wrote:
cic old boy wrote:WE can’t discuss any football matter without linking it to OUR team. This may be worse with the Arse WE than any other WEs. Whenever any coach becomes available, he should come to the Arse. This or that player should be signed by the Arse. Fake Ron has more of a chance of going to Enugu Rangers than going to the Arse.

The guy wants to make as much money as possible and win as much team/individual trophies as possible. Going to the Arse doesn’t help him with this. If he leaves Madrid, it is most likely for Paris, then China, and possibly MLS b/4 retirement. Manure are the only English club likely to sign him – a situation that may not happen b/c of his issues with Borinho (even though they both have the same agent).
So in short, if you were running Arsenal, and he's definitely leaving Madrid, you wouldn't bother making a play for him?
No, I will NOT! As an administrator, you have a responsibility to your team. You are in the Europa League, about to lose your best player and several of your other good players. Shouldnt you be concentrating on consolidating your team and tying to purchase players you can actually get, rather than waste your time chasing someone who wouldnt even look at you??

Whats the difference between you and Wenger ?
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

danfo driver wrote:
theYemster wrote:
cic old boy wrote:WE can’t discuss any football matter without linking it to OUR team. This may be worse with the Arse WE than any other WEs. Whenever any coach becomes available, he should come to the Arse. This or that player should be signed by the Arse. Fake Ron has more of a chance of going to Enugu Rangers than going to the Arse.

The guy wants to make as much money as possible and win as much team/individual trophies as possible. Going to the Arse doesn’t help him with this. If he leaves Madrid, it is most likely for Paris, then China, and possibly MLS b/4 retirement. Manure are the only English club likely to sign him – a situation that may not happen b/c of his issues with Borinho (even though they both have the same agent).
So in short, if you were running Arsenal, and he's definitely leaving Madrid, you wouldn't bother making a play for him?
No, I will NOT! As an administrator, you have a responsibility to your team. You are in the Europa League, about to lose your best player and several of your other good players. Shouldnt you be concentrating on consolidating your team and tying to purchase players you can actually get, rather than waste your time chasing someone who wouldnt even look at you??

Here's a lesson in management. It's a low risk high reward move. There's no penalty for trying and not succeeding so what's it gonna cost Arsenal to try to sign him if they're serious about it? What do they have to lose besides a few extra bucks on their phone bill or a round trip ticket from London to Madrid? So he turns them down...he won't be the first, or the last.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:You don't have time to prove how ignorant I am but you have all the time to keep saying how ignorant I am. You had the time to go pull up the injury records, look at it, laugh like you claim you did, time to come back here and post that you were looking at it and laughing at me and my ignorance, BUT you had no time to include in your post the URL of the site with the injury records that you were just looking at.

Dummy,

You have proven again that outside of abusing Arsene your football knowledge is small enough to find its way through the eye of a tiny needle. Again tell us why CRON would love to come to Arsenal Dummy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You think throwing insults is a substitute for not having any valid argument. "You don't have time to provide the evidence" but you have time to keep responding to my posts. Kindly post those injury reports here after all it took kajifu less than a minute to post them. Bloody bloviating ignorant charlatan.

You're right Ronaldo to Arsenal is a laughable idea but not because of me...more because of the joke your hero Wenger has turned the club into. Fifteen years after telling us Arsenal will compete with the big boys and eleven years after the opening of the stadium he claimed will help us compete with the big boys, you're here laughing at the suggestion of Arsenal making a play for a disgruntled want away star from the same big boys. And then you insult me for criticizing Wenger. You're too daft to realize how daft you are.

Mugu.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Evidently, he is coming to the next best league in the world, MLS. He will find the challenges here as players over here are raw and will push him to do better. MLS is the perfect league for him.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:You don't have time to prove how ignorant I am but you have all the time to keep saying how ignorant I am. You had the time to go pull up the injury records, look at it, laugh like you claim you did, time to come back here and post that you were looking at it and laughing at me and my ignorance, BUT you had no time to include in your post the URL of the site with the injury records that you were just looking at.

Dummy,

You think throwing insults is a substitute for not having any valid argument. "You don't have time to provide the evidence" but you have time to keep responding to my posts. Kindly post those injury reports here after all it took kajifu less than a minute to post them. Bloody bloviating ignorant charlatan.

You're right Ronaldo to Arsenal is a laughable idea but not because of me...more because of the joke your hero Wenger has turned the club into. Fifteen years after telling us Arsenal will compete with the big boys and eleven years after the opening of the stadium he claimed will help us compete with the big boys, you're here laughing at the suggestion of Arsenal making a play for a disgruntled want away star from the same big boys. And then you insult me for criticizing Wenger. You're too daft to realize how daft you are.

Mugu.

My hero Wenger? You're the same daft clown who abused and insulted people for years defending his cheapskate ways but now want to act like a sanctimonious and hypocritical Creep ..:: #$%$*@ please you have no grounds to stand on ... go away Anuofia :roll:
Last edited by anikulapo on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

BS. A few seasons ago he said he was "sad" and threw a strop. 4 years later he is still there.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

theYemster wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
theYemster wrote:

Here's a lesson in management. It's a low risk high reward move. There's no penalty for trying and not succeeding so what's it gonna cost Arsenal to try to sign him if they're serious about it? What do they have to lose besides a few extra bucks on their phone bill or a round trip ticket from London to Madrid? So he turns them down...he won't be the first, or the last.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Imagine being lectured on management. Now, let me also lecture you on management. Arsenal has a brand. As a manager/administrator, it is your job to protect the brand of your entity. Everyone knows Ronaldo is bigger than Arsenal. However, if Ronaldo turns Arsenal down, its still a mockery. Why do you think United started feeding news quickly that they were not interested in Griezmann, 24 hours before Griezmann announced his decision to remain at Atleti?
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Dummy,

Mugu.

My hero Wenger? You're the same daft clown who abused and insulted people for years defending his cheapskate ways but now want to act like a sanctimonious and hypocritical Creep ..:: #$%$*@ please you have no grounds to stand on ... go away Anuofia :roll:
Yes i defended him for years and I wised up, manned up, and admitted I was wrong about him. Nothing hypocritical about that. It's not hypocrisy if you already admit you were wrong and you change your position based on new developments. I even apologized to danfo driver for arguing with him when he called Wenger's boolshit years ago.

You in the other hand are here insulting players for non performance yet tap dancing around the person who keeps buying, fielding and stubbornly refusing to ditch the scrub players. You're a clueless mutt.

You have time to respond now so please post the stats you were looking at and laughing about. Prove my ignorance. But you and I know you can't. Ode!

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote:
theYemster wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
theYemster wrote:

Imagine being lectured on management. Now, let me also lecture you on management. Arsenal has a brand. As a manager/administrator, it is your job to protect the brand of your entity. Everyone knows Ronaldo is bigger than Arsenal. However, if Ronaldo turns Arsenal down, its still a mockery. Why do you think United started feeding news quickly that they were not interested in Griezmann, 24 hours before Griezmann announced his decision to remain at Atleti?
Danfo:

I disagree. Nothing to be ashamed of if Cron turns Arsenal down. After all, ordinary Jamie Vardy used Arsenal to drink akamu during the last transfer season.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
theYemster wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
theYemster wrote:

Danfo:

I disagree. Nothing to be ashamed of if Cron turns Arsenal down. After all, ordinary Jamie Vardy used Arsenal to drink akamu during the last transfer season.

And that time, Arsenal been get champions league. :lol: :lol: