CHARITY GAMES

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
CHARITY GAMES

Post by danfo driver »

I love watching charity matches like these. Its interesting to see great players we adored as children still strut their stuff, and some of them struggle to strut their stuff. :lol:

[/video]
Last edited by danfo driver on Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
aykwes8
Egg
Egg
Re: Real Madrid Legends vs Roma Legends

Post by aykwes8 »

Who are Roma legends ??
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I apologise that you have to listen to the voice of the commentator :lol:
[/video]
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CHARITY GAMES

Post by danfo driver »

[/video]
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

danfo driver wrote:I love watching charity matches like these. Its interesting to see great players we adored as children still strut their stuff, and some of them struggle to strut their stuff. :lol:

[/video]
Bia, na agbada di Real Ronaldo wear?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

aykwes8 wrote:Who are Roma legends ??
They have one of my all time favorites Aldair and of course one of the best right backs in the world Cafu! There is another Brasilian international who played for them, a power house in the midfield, built like a tank.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

[/video]
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

[/video]