Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:23 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5452 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114 ... 238  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 28940
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
Definitely not worth 100 million but in today's market boosted by TV money, inflation is the order of the day. That said, Lukaku is a proven striker who likely will do even better surrounded by much better teammates at ManU. Congrats to una.

First of, the price is 75m. You should know that, since your club matched it and he rejected your club. No amount of crying from you will change that.

Secondly, if lukaku can score 25 goals AGAIN, then he is worth to United what they needed-- a goal scorer .


Based on your logic, any 25 goal per season striker is worth 75 million + 15 million add ons abi? Whatever suits you and your love for ManU or is it Mourinho FC.



I understand your point. Never been a fan of the player although his qualities are well established..HOWEVER,

I am always careful about tagging players over valued, cus the transfer market is a largely imperfect market. In reality, the value of a player is what the selling club wants for him, and what the buying club is willing to pay.

Every other thing is mere speculation...

_________________
Image
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:48 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9789
Bigpokey24 wrote:
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
Definitely not worth 100 million but in today's market boosted by TV money, inflation is the order of the day. That said, Lukaku is a proven striker who likely will do even better surrounded by much better teammates at ManU. Congrats to una.

First of, the price is 75m. You should know that, since your club matched it and he rejected your club. No amount of crying from you will change that.

Secondly, if lukaku can score 25 goals AGAIN, then he is worth to United what they needed-- a goal scorer .


Based on your logic, any 25 goal per season striker is worth 75 million + 15 million add ons abi? Whatever suits you and your love for ManU or is it Mourinho FC.

Can you imagine. . Lukakau wasn't even the best striker in England



Certainly not. For me, Harry Kane is the best striker in the league! My next preference is my mad boy, Diego Costa. Aguero would have come in next for me, but he is too injury prone.

If United say they need a player who has scored 25 goals or more, and who they believe will give them 30 goals per season, then they have made the right choice. Last season, he was the second best striker in the league, and for the past 3 seasons, only Kane and Aguero has more goals than him. At 24, United see a striker who will dominate for years!

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9789
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
Definitely not worth 100 million but in today's market boosted by TV money, inflation is the order of the day. That said, Lukaku is a proven striker who likely will do even better surrounded by much better teammates at ManU. Congrats to una.

First of, the price is 75m. You should know that, since your club matched it and he rejected your club. No amount of crying from you will change that.

Secondly, if lukaku can score 25 goals AGAIN, then he is worth to United what they needed-- a goal scorer .


Based on your logic, any 25 goal per season striker is worth 75 million + 15 million add ons abi? Whatever suits you and your love for ManU or is it Mourinho FC.



Football is about goals! Simple as that! And a striker who scores goals galore is like finding water in a desert. That is why your club matched the fee and begged and begged and begged lukaku to consider them. And that's why your coach has threatened to resign and is crying to the newspapers saying "I feel betrayed by lukaku".

1 who was the last CFC striker to score 25 goals in the league in one season?

2. How many CFC strikers have scored 25 goals in the league in the last 10 years?


And, it's Mourinho FC. Much rather that, than camp with a sideways passer who has retired at age 29 in China because Conte thought he was useless and drove his assssssss out of London

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 7116
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Can you imagine. . Lukakau wasn't even the best striker in England



How much do you think Harry Kane will cost if any EPL teams get interested in him.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 7116
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
Definitely not worth 100 million but in today's market boosted by TV money, inflation is the order of the day. That said, Lukaku is a proven striker who likely will do even better surrounded by much better teammates at ManU. Congrats to una.

First of, the price is 75m. You should know that, since your club matched it and he rejected your club. No amount of crying from you will change that.

Secondly, if lukaku can score 25 goals AGAIN, then he is worth to United what they needed-- a goal scorer .


Based on your logic, any 25 goal per season striker is worth 75 million + 15 million add ons abi? Whatever suits you and your love for ManU or is it Mourinho FC.



Football is about goals! Simple as that! And a striker who scores goals galore is like finding water in a desert. That is why your club matched the fee and begged and begged and begged lukaku to consider them. And that's why your coach has threatened to resign and is crying to the newspapers saying "I feel betrayed by lukaku".

1 who was the last CFC striker to score 25 goals in the league in one season?

2. How many CFC strikers have scored 25 goals in the league in the last 10 years?


And, it's Mourinho FC. Much rather that, than camp with a sideways passer who has retired at age 29 in China because Conte thought he was useless and drove his assssssss out of London


Never mind, the market is moving. Arsenal is bidding some 100million odd for a teenager. Man United got their man, next.....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9789
benteke wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Can you imagine. . Lukakau wasn't even the best striker in England



How much do you think Harry Kane will cost if any EPL teams get interested in him.


As much as I like harry Kane, if we are being fair to lukaku, one played for a defensive Everton and the other plays for Tottenham! A very attacking team.

Next season, both will play for attacking teams... we will see who scores more.

By the way, for any Chelsea Cuuunt, Mourinho may be a "defensive coach" in your heart, but FACT United created the third most chances in the league last season. Your club created one of the least chances. :tic:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9789
benteke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
Definitely not worth 100 million but in today's market boosted by TV money, inflation is the order of the day. That said, Lukaku is a proven striker who likely will do even better surrounded by much better teammates at ManU. Congrats to una.

First of, the price is 75m. You should know that, since your club matched it and he rejected your club. No amount of crying from you will change that.

Secondly, if lukaku can score 25 goals AGAIN, then he is worth to United what they needed-- a goal scorer .


Based on your logic, any 25 goal per season striker is worth 75 million + 15 million add ons abi? Whatever suits you and your love for ManU or is it Mourinho FC.



Football is about goals! Simple as that! And a striker who scores goals galore is like finding water in a desert. That is why your club matched the fee and begged and begged and begged lukaku to consider them. And that's why your coach has threatened to resign and is crying to the newspapers saying "I feel betrayed by lukaku".

1 who was the last CFC striker to score 25 goals in the league in one season?

2. How many CFC strikers have scored 25 goals in the league in the last 10 years?


And, it's Mourinho FC. Much rather that, than camp with a sideways passer who has retired at age 29 in China because Conte thought he was useless and drove his assssssss out of London


Never mind, the market is moving. Arsenal is bidding some 100million odd for a teenager. Man United got their man, next.....



No mind then! Arsenal just spent 54 million on a johnny just come, Lacazette , and they didn't say shiiit! What is paining them is that Lukaku rejected them like a priest rejects ashawo! :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 77497
Location: Earth
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
Definitely not worth 100 million but in today's market boosted by TV money, inflation is the order of the day. That said, Lukaku is a proven striker who likely will do even better surrounded by much better teammates at ManU. Congrats to una.

First of, the price is 75m. You should know that, since your club matched it and he rejected your club. No amount of crying from you will change that.

Secondly, if lukaku can score 25 goals AGAIN, then he is worth to United what they needed-- a goal scorer .


Based on your logic, any 25 goal per season striker is worth 75 million + 15 million add ons abi? Whatever suits you and your love for ManU or is it Mourinho FC.

Can you imagine. . Lukakau wasn't even the best striker in England



Certainly not. For me, Harry Kane is the best striker in the league! My next preference is my mad boy, Diego Costa. Aguero would have come in next for me, but he is too injury prone.

If United say they need a player who has scored 25 goals or more, and who they believe will give them 30 goals per season, then they have made the right choice. Last season, he was the second best striker in the league, and for the past 3 seasons, only Kane and Aguero has more goals than him. At 24, United see a striker who will dominate for years!
Yakubu had the same numbers as Lukaku. .. he was also a beast at EVerton. .Lukakau isn't that Elite striker and will not improve United. ....

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:03 pm
Posts: 23820
benteke wrote:
spastic wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
spastic wrote:
Cito wrote:
Mino Raiola hits the jackpot at ManU's expense again. I wonder how much of the 75million for Lukaku is going to him.

Someone need to do some in depth dig into accounts of Mourinho as he is probably getting a side cut on all these silly money.

None. United actually pays him his 15 million separately. Those money miss road dummies



Provide evidence. You and a bunch of liars lied that United paid Mino for Pogba. Thank god for the FIFA probe that revealed that it was the SELLING CLUB, Juve, who made the payment! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: amateurs thinking they know how transfer works! :rotf: :rotf: even common sense tells you that the agent brings bids to the selling club, hikes the price for the selling club and then gets his cut!

Wetin cosign me consign United. I could give 2 Fs. Lukaku

Make uno pay or not. Na una wahala. I think he is average. Until last season never reached 20 before. If you take away all of Lukaku's goals from Everton. They would have finished with 56 points and occupied the exact position they finished in.


comparing Lukaku with Harry Kane, Sergio Aguero, Diego Costa and Alexis Sanchez: I.e the other top strikers in the league

Lukaku covered the least average distance per game out of the five.
Lukaku makes the fewest number of sprints per game out of the five.
Lukaku reaches the lowest average speed per game out of the five.
Lukaku’s goals earned the fewest points out of the five last season

Nah son, I ain't worried one bit about Lukaku. If you get Bale, maybe I'll take notice. Right now its a 3 way race btw City, Spurs and Pool. Pending whether Arsenal can get all 3 players they want and whether Chelsea can sort out their Striker issues.

But United? Nah! Not on the list yet.


A set of useless stats, where do you dig out for such trivial stuff :biggrin:

We'll see.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:17 am 
Online

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 3572
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
Definitely not worth 100 million but in today's market boosted by TV money, inflation is the order of the day. That said, Lukaku is a proven striker who likely will do even better surrounded by much better teammates at ManU. Congrats to una.

First of, the price is 75m. You should know that, since your club matched it and he rejected your club. No amount of crying from you will change that.

Secondly, if lukaku can score 25 goals AGAIN, then he is worth to United what they needed-- a goal scorer .


Based on your logic, any 25 goal per season striker is worth 75 million + 15 million add ons abi? Whatever suits you and your love for ManU or is it Mourinho FC.

Can you imagine. . Lukakau wasn't even the best striker in England



Certainly not. For me, Harry Kane is the best striker in the league! My next preference is my mad boy, Diego Costa. Aguero would have come in next for me, but he is too injury prone.

If United say they need a player who has scored 25 goals or more, and who they believe will give them 30 goals per season, then they have made the right choice. Last season, he was the second best striker in the league, and for the past 3 seasons, only Kane and Aguero has more goals than him. At 24, United see a striker who will dominate for years!
Yakubu had the same numbers as Lukaku. .. he was also a beast at EVerton. .Lukakau isn't that Elite striker and will not improve United. ....


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:18 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 35379
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
Definitely not worth 100 million but in today's market boosted by TV money, inflation is the order of the day. That said, Lukaku is a proven striker who likely will do even better surrounded by much better teammates at ManU. Congrats to una.

First of, the price is 75m. You should know that, since your club matched it and he rejected your club. No amount of crying from you will change that.

Secondly, if lukaku can score 25 goals AGAIN, then he is worth to United what they needed-- a goal scorer .


Based on your logic, any 25 goal per season striker is worth 75 million + 15 million add ons abi? Whatever suits you and your love for ManU or is it Mourinho FC.

Can you imagine. . Lukakau wasn't even the best striker in England



Certainly not. For me, Harry Kane is the best striker in the league! My next preference is my mad boy, Diego Costa. Aguero would have come in next for me, but he is too injury prone.

If United say they need a player who has scored 25 goals or more, and who they believe will give them 30 goals per season, then they have made the right choice. Last season, he was the second best striker in the league, and for the past 3 seasons, only Kane and Aguero has more goals than him. At 24, United see a striker who will dominate for years!
Yakubu had the same numbers as Lukaku. .. he was also a beast at EVerton. .Lukakau isn't that Elite striker and will not improve United. ....

:rotf: :rotf: So why did Chelsea offer 75million for him?I doubt you will say the same if Chelsea had sign him.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:56 pm
Posts: 10719
Raoila is doing a fabulous business fleecing Man Utd every summer. SAF would never have allowed him to get away with these ridiculous sums.

What I cannot understand is: since Man Utd are quite happy to spend 75 million on a striker - why not spend that money on the best in the business that is "gettable"? (PEA) They could even buy Aguero or Sanchez for that kind of money.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 44185
Location: Akoko Highlands
I am loving the build-up to the pending season. The games will be great entertainment.

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 77497
Location: Earth
because of the not so intelligent danfo, I am going to watch city and united in 2 weeks .. and i will let yall know how overhyped tha kaku boy is..however i am a fan of Pogba, so myself pogba and my homies might all hang out later

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9789
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
Definitely not worth 100 million but in today's market boosted by TV money, inflation is the order of the day. That said, Lukaku is a proven striker who likely will do even better surrounded by much better teammates at ManU. Congrats to una.

First of, the price is 75m. You should know that, since your club matched it and he rejected your club. No amount of crying from you will change that.

Secondly, if lukaku can score 25 goals AGAIN, then he is worth to United what they needed-- a goal scorer .


Based on your logic, any 25 goal per season striker is worth 75 million + 15 million add ons abi? Whatever suits you and your love for ManU or is it Mourinho FC.

Can you imagine. . Lukakau wasn't even the best striker in England



Certainly not. For me, Harry Kane is the best striker in the league! My next preference is my mad boy, Diego Costa. Aguero would have come in next for me, but he is too injury prone.

If United say they need a player who has scored 25 goals or more, and who they believe will give them 30 goals per season, then they have made the right choice. Last season, he was the second best striker in the league, and for the past 3 seasons, only Kane and Aguero has more goals than him. At 24, United see a striker who will dominate for years!
Yakubu had the same numbers as Lukaku. .. he was also a beast at EVerton. .Lukakau isn't that Elite striker and will not improve United. ....


I dont care! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: As useless as he is, your club was twerking! begging begging and begging and he told you to foooook off! Ultimately, your b1tch of a coach went to the news papers to cry out: "Lukaku Betrayed me!" :lol: :lol: :lol: Ewuuu Amateur! You hadnt secured Lukaku and you went and texted Costa to fook off. :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9789
Bigpokey24 wrote:
because of the not so intelligent danfo, I am going to watch city and united in 2 weeks .. and i will let yall know how overhyped tha kaku boy is..however i am a fan of Pogba, so myself pogba and my homies might all hang out later


Uhuki O'logho!

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 77497
Location: Earth
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
Definitely not worth 100 million but in today's market boosted by TV money, inflation is the order of the day. That said, Lukaku is a proven striker who likely will do even better surrounded by much better teammates at ManU. Congrats to una.

First of, the price is 75m. You should know that, since your club matched it and he rejected your club. No amount of crying from you will change that.

Secondly, if lukaku can score 25 goals AGAIN, then he is worth to United what they needed-- a goal scorer .


Based on your logic, any 25 goal per season striker is worth 75 million + 15 million add ons abi? Whatever suits you and your love for ManU or is it Mourinho FC.

Can you imagine. . Lukakau wasn't even the best striker in England



Certainly not. For me, Harry Kane is the best striker in the league! My next preference is my mad boy, Diego Costa. Aguero would have come in next for me, but he is too injury prone.

If United say they need a player who has scored 25 goals or more, and who they believe will give them 30 goals per season, then they have made the right choice. Last season, he was the second best striker in the league, and for the past 3 seasons, only Kane and Aguero has more goals than him. At 24, United see a striker who will dominate for years!
Yakubu had the same numbers as Lukaku. .. he was also a beast at EVerton. .Lukakau isn't that Elite striker and will not improve United. ....


I dont care! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: As useless as he is, your club was twerking! begging begging and begging and he told you to foooook off! Ultimately, your b1tch of a coach went to the news papers to cry out: "Lukaku Betrayed me!" :lol: :lol: :lol: Ewuuu Amateur! You hadnt secured Lukaku and you went and texted Costa to fook off. :rotf: :rotf:


blame Conte not me, I am not a fan of conte

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 77497
Location: Earth
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
because of the not so intelligent danfo, I am going to watch city and united in 2 weeks .. and i will let yall know how overhyped tha kaku boy is..however i am a fan of Pogba, so myself pogba and my homies might all hang out later


Uhuki O'logho!

what language is this?

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:48 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:16 am
Posts: 19847
Location: Canada
All these comments are so 2005 ish. Get with the times guys. Reminds me of when Chelsea paid 24m for Drogba in 2004. The comments here were exactly the same, it's in the CE archives. Drogba was 26 from Ligue 1 while Lukaku is 24 with proven premiership experience.

Btw, these are not informal mom and pop shop purchases. When corporations make big expenses, they do so for many other reasons such as tax write offs, boosting business income, etc. So Man Utd spending 75m is not the same as Leceister spending 75m or even 50m. A team like Man Utd has a lot of other factors to pay and account for than footballing talent. You'd have to look at the books to know if the decisions are smart or not.

_________________
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 77497
Location: Earth
so Lukaku nah 90 million pounds ..kai maga don pay :lol:
Quote:
The deal for the 24-year-old Belgium international, initially reported by BBC Sport on Thursday, is believed to include £15m in add-ons.

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 77497
Location: Earth
Everton just dey wack and sell duds to the Manchester clubs :lol: :lol: :lol:

£47.5m - John Stones - Everton to Manchester City, 2016

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 77497
Location: Earth
Image

make una see confused being

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9789
Bigpokey24 wrote:
[]


blame Conte not me, I am not a fan of conte


Why? Because he humiliated Mikel? Banned sideways passer to the youth team and spat at his face? :lol:

See how life is? When Mourinho was coach of Chelsea you verbally assisted him because he put mikel on the bench! You celebrated when Mourinho was told to fool off by Chelsea and you danced, clapping your buttocks when Conte was hired! :rotf: :rotf: thinking likely will be a starter. Only for conte to pour hot oil on mikel and ask him never to rear his sideways head in cobham again:lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5452 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114 ... 238  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: fabio, Google [Bot], kalani JR, Majestic-12 [Bot], Siddonlook11 and 25 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group