OwnGoal.com Reports Aina now Cleared for Nigeria. . . .

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
OwnGoal.com Reports Aina now Cleared for Nigeria. . . .

Post by Enugu II »

Exclusive – Chelsea Loanee Ola Aina Cleared By FIFA To Represent Nigeria Against Cameroon
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/07/11/ex ... -cameroon/
July 11, 201705

Hull City on loan Chelsea defender Ola Aina has been given the all clear by world football governing body FIFA to represent Nigeria against the Indomitable Lions of Cameroon when both teams clash in the World Cup 2018 Qualifiers, Owngoalnigeria.com can exclusively reveal.

Aina who completed his switch from Chelsea to Hull City on loan applied to switch allegiance from England to Nigeria after representing England at various youth levels.

FIFA contacted England to transfer his nationality to Nigeria, but the English FA delayed the process and it cost Aina a spot in the Super Eagles team that ‎lost 0-2 to South Africa in the AFCON 2019 Qualifiers in Uyo.

However England have submitted their own documents to FIFA, who were unable to rule on the application due to the rigours and demands of the recently concluded Confederations Cup played in Russia

Owngoalnigeria.com gathered from a source at the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) that FIFA have given the green light for Aina to represent Nigeria, if he is called up by coach Gernot Rohr.

Rohr has long hinted that he wants the defender who can play conveniently across the back four to represent Nigeria as he believes he could be the solution to the full back woes troubling the team right now.

Ade Emmanuel
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: OwnGoal.com Reports Aina now Cleared for Nigeria. . . .

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Echiejele just lost his starting spot at LB.
OCCUPY NFF!!
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Balogun
Aina
Moses
Mikel
Enyeama (Please come back - the anioma people will give you a second wife.)
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Ola Aina is a Certified starter. Plus, he is pedidextrous and can comfortably play at right and left back. Check out the clips below:

"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Obong wrote:Ola Aina is a Certified starter. Plus, he is pedidextrous and can comfortably play at right and left back. Check out the clips below:

i donot trust own-goal, but Aina is a massive improvement to the SE
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: own goal strikes again.. think nobody should take that web seriously anymore
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: own goal strikes again.. think nobody should take that web seriously anymore
They call themself "owngoal" and we wonder why they score so many howlers in their reporting? :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

asabatex wrote::thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Balogun
Aina
Moses
Mikel
Enyeama (Please come back - the anioma people will give you a second wife.)
Chief "asabatex", na wetin naw? Our pipul neva get one, you don dey dash Enyeama anoda one? Abeg make you hold-on-oo!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Enugu II wrote:
But based on the date of this tweet (12/07/2017), that was five days ago. Between then and now or today (17/07/2017) a lot will have happened.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

I beg have they cleared Aina to play. Please we need him ASAP.
If fact, the aniomas are ready to present a gift to Aina..... :D
Odas wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
But based on the date of this tweet (12/07/2017), that was five days ago. Between then and now or today (17/07/2017) a lot will have happened.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: own goal strikes again.. think nobody should take that web seriously anymore
They call themself "owngoal" and we wonder why they score so many howlers in their reporting? :tic:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
This is a reflection of the whole Naija society
Naija had the potential to be one of the richest and prosperous nations on the face of the earth
Yet, una dey score own goals, dey carry millions go put oyibo bank
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

asabatex wrote:I beg have they cleared Aina to play. Please we need him ASAP.
If fact, the aniomas are ready to present a gift to Aina..... :D
Odas wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
still waiting ???- so far i think its No - until someone like Oluwashina Okeleji confirms it on his Tweet handle
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

I must confess that my knowledge on fifa and its clearing process is very limited, but how long does it typically take Fifa to clear a player looking to represent another country? cause this Aina's own is taking quite too long, how come the likes of Iwobi and Vic Moses were cleared faster.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Tobi17 wrote:I must confess that my knowledge on fifa and its clearing process is very limited, but how long does it typically take Fifa to clear a player looking to represent another country? cause this Aina's own is taking quite too long, how come the likes of Iwobi and Vic Moses were cleared faster.

Are you sure Vic Mo and Iwobi were cleared faster? My recollection is that they were not. I may be wrong but I do not remember their clearance being any faster.
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

Enugu II wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:I must confess that my knowledge on fifa and its clearing process is very limited, but how long does it typically take Fifa to clear a player looking to represent another country? cause this Aina's own is taking quite too long, how come the likes of Iwobi and Vic Moses were cleared faster.

Are you sure Vic Mo and Iwobi were cleared faster? My recollection is that they were not. I may be wrong but I do not remember their clearance being any faster.
Yes both took longer as well..remember Iwobi or Moses turned up for qualifiers under Siasia but could not play because Nigeria was not sure if clearance was complete. months after filing in request.
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

Odas wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
Not saying own goal is correct but why are we believing one and not the other?
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Ola Aina’s Nigeria switch close to completion
By
Staff Reporter -
July 25, 2017

The international switch of Chelsea defender, Ola Aina from England to Nigeria is almost complete, AOIFootball.com can authoritatively report.

The England-born player, who is of Nigerian descent, has indicated interest to play for Nigeria instead of his country of birth- England, and the process to see him feature for the Super Eagles has been on for about four months but latest news from the Glass House reveals the switch is almost done.

The last document that needs to be submitted to FIFA has been passed on to the world football governing body and the English FA has also been very supportive.

Aina is expected to be ready and available when the Eagles lock horns against the indomitable Lions of Cameroon in back to back games in September. The 19-year-old has just been loaned out by Chelsea to Championship based side Hull City for the whole of 2017/2018 season.

Follow us on twitter @TheAOIFootball and on Facebook

Copyright 2017 AOIFootball. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.AOIFootball.com as the source.
http://aoifootball.com/2017/07/25/ola-a ... ompletion/
I am happy
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Rawlings wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
This is a reflection of the whole Naija society
Naija had the potential to be one of the richest and prosperous nations on the face of the earth
Yet, una dey score own goals, dey carry millions go put oyibo bank
And what does ghena have the potential to be? Average sized human beings? Yet you keep falling short.... :glare:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!