Rohr is yet to win a real game without Mikel

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Rohr is yet to win a real game without Mikel

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tanzania, Zambia, Algeria ( 1-0 , 2-1, and 3-1 notice the improvements in goals with Mikel starting/playing)

Senegal, South AFrica( real test and not that crap vs Togo high school footballers based in France) ( 1-1 and 2 kondo in Nigeria)

Abi is Mikel the real coach of the SE?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr is yet to win a real game without Mikel

Post by vancity eagle »

I have stated in the past that Mikel is without a doubt SE best player.

It isn't even close, which is why I laugh when people claim we should move on touting the likes of Ndidi, or Etebo to be his replacement. How did that work out against South Africa ?

THis issue has nothing to do with Rohr. SE is simply a much better team with Mikel.

2010 World Cup we did poorly because we were without Mikel and we simply could not cope.

Keshi SE struggled before he recalled Mikel.

2013 ANC we would not win without Mikel. Absolutely not.

2014 WC Mikel carried us.

When Oliseh was coach his problems started when he dropped Mikel and we failed to beat Tanzania.

Rohr loses first match without Mikel. No coincidence at all.

It is a fact that Nigeria has not really done well without Mikel. This is just a fact. He stablizes our midfield and is one of our most creative players.

He is indespensible.
goldenera94
Egg
Egg

Post by goldenera94 »

True

vancity eagle wrote:I have stated in the past that Mikel is without a doubt SE best player.

It isn't even close, which is why I laugh when people claim we should move on touting the likes of Ndidi, or Etebo to be his replacement. How did that work out against South Africa ?

THis issue has nothing to do with Rohr. SE is simply a much better team with Mikel.

2010 World Cup we did poorly because we were without Mikel and we simply could not cope.

When Oliseh was coach his problems started when he dropped Mikel and we failed to beat Tanzania.

It is a fact that Nigeria has not really done well without Mikel. This is just a fact. He stablizes our midfield and is one of our most creative players.

He is indespensible.
Goldenera94
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Mikel hasn't qualified us for AFCON in 4yrs and counting.
OCCUPY NFF!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

:taunt:
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

vancity eagle wrote:I have stated in the past that Mikel is without a doubt SE best player.

He is indespensible.
and CE are wondering why Moses is in and out of the team..Mikel was at his peak with Chelsea in 2010- decided to skip Wcup claiming injury - am sure he only wanted a long rest. .what a difference Mikel and also Anichebe could have made at that Wcup. the thing pain me o-
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

He is indespensible.
While nobody is indispensable, the importance of Mikel to the team cannot be over-emphasized. Have you forgotten the 2016 Olympics? Without Mikel (both on and off the field) we definitely would have returned home empty.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Obong wrote:

He is indespensible.
While nobody is indispensable, the importance of Mikel to the team cannot be over-emphasized. Have you forgotten the 2016 Olympics? Without Mikel (both on and off the field) we definitely would have returned home empty.
Yep, I disagree about his 2014 WC performance because I think it wasn't one of his better tourneys (esp. after his display in the Confederations Cup), but his importance is immense both in his play and his influence over the team.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!