The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal - Related News and Development for 2017/2018

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Arsenal will regret selling Giroud
Did they sell him? Sauce please. :D
No they havent. But he is not going to be a starter and he is considering his future during a world cup year. He is open to leaving.

I dont like Giroud's game. I dont rate it and if I was a coach, I will never work with him. However, if you look at his goals last season and the circumstances... and the fact that he gives arsenal something different that will help them against stubborn teams, it will be stupid to sell him
Ow ok you are assuming they will sell him then. For a moment I thought they did going by the definitive nature of your statement.
Anyways are you an Arsenal fan or a fan of Arsenal Fans? Just curious :mrgreen:
Personally, I think Lacazette is a replacement for Sanchez. (I think . -- my opinion)

No. I despise Arsenal.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i have never seen such a pathetic copy copy club, why all of a sudden this hopeless assnal wants to play 3 at the back.. i mean when di these losers ever play such.. smh ..copy copy
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote:
Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cito wrote:
No they havent. But he is not going to be a starter and he is considering his future during a world cup year. He is open to leaving.

I dont like Giroud's game. I dont rate it and if I was a coach, I will never work with him. However, if you look at his goals last season and the circumstances... and the fact that he gives arsenal something different that will help them against stubborn teams, it will be stupid to sell him
Ow ok you are assuming they will sell him then. For a moment I thought they did going by the definitive nature of your statement.
Personally, I think Lacazette is a replacement for Sanchez. (I think . -- my opinion)

No. I despise Arsenal.
a thin line...between love and hate.

I think you're a Jose fan who despises those that Jose yabs.... eg Wenger/Arsenal and Benitez/Liverpool.
Toke true o :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: I could never understand what Rafa did to you to deserve so much hate and yabbis.

And Ibra was "Iblablabla" when he played for Pep and Barca, but was an icon when he played for Jose (I remember you cited his book on his praise for Jose and derision for Pep), and you have recently praised his work ethic as the reason for his longevity.

Maybe I am wrong sha, and may have confused you with someone else, in which case I apologize.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

danfo driver wrote:
Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cito wrote:

No. I despise Arsenal.
So you are a fan of Arsenal fans then. Or do you for some diabolical reasons enjoy their misery a little too much? :mrgreen:

I beg to disagree on the Lacazette V Sanchez part. I do not believe Arsenal (Knowing their history in the last few years) are preparing to replace Sanchez. That is not how Wenger rolls.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Hello Anikulapo, Oezil has found a home!! :D

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40583671

Mesut Ozil: My preference is to stay, says Arsenal midfielder

5 hours ago From the section Football

Mesut Ozil says he wants to stay at Arsenal and will discuss his future with the club after a pre-season tour of Australia and China.

The midfielder, 28, is under contract with Arsenal until 2018 but speculation over his future has been widespread.

"It is definitely my preference to stay," the German said on Wednesday.

"Once everyone is back in London, we will sit down and discuss the future. I have always said that I feel very good at Arsenal."

Arsenal face Sydney FC on Thursday (11:00 BST) and Western Sydney Wanderers (11:00 BST) on Saturday before heading to China for two further games.

Arsene Wenger's side meet Bayern Munich (12:20 BST) on 19 July in Shanghai and Chelsea (12:40 BST) on 22 July in Beijing before returning to England.

"For now the most important thing is our pre-season and getting through the tour, training and getting fitness," added Ozil, who joined Arsenal from Real Madrid for £42.4m in 2013.

"I have always said that I feel very good at Arsenal."

'I don't know about my future'

While Ozil appears keen to stay, the futures of Chile forward Alexis Sanchez and France striker Olivier Giroud remain less clear.

Giroud, 30, has been with Arsenal for five years but has been linked with moves to Premier League rivals Everton and West Ham.

"I've been through some difficulty this last year, but always succeed to bounce back," said the former Montpellier forward.

"I'm still an Arsenal player and try to be professional like I always have done and to prepare well for the next season."

Meanwhile, Sanchez has been linked with Manchester City.

"It would hit the team quite hard if he left because he is a player who always delivers," said Ozil.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

balo wrote:Hello Anikulapo, Oezil has found a home!! :D

Mesut Ozil says he wants to stay at Arsenal and will discuss his future with the club after a pre-season tour of Australia and China.

The midfielder, 28, is under contract with Arsenal until 2018 but speculation over his future has been widespread.

"Once everyone is back in London, we will sit down and discuss the future. I have always said that I feel very good at Arsenal."

Arsenal face Sydney FC on Thursday (11:00 BST) and Western Sydney Wanderers (11:00 BST) on Saturday before heading to China for two further games.

Arsene Wenger's side meet Bayern Munich (12:20 BST) on 19 July in Shanghai and Chelsea (12:40 BST) on 22 July in Beijing before returning to England.

"For now the most important thing is our pre-season and getting through the tour, training and getting fitness," added Ozil, who joined Arsenal from Real Madrid for £42.4m in 2013.

While Ozil appears keen to stay, the futures of Chile forward Alexis Sanchez and France striker Olivier Giroud remain less clear.

Giroud, 30, has been with Arsenal for five years but has been linked with moves to Premier League rivals Everton and West Ham.

"I've been through some difficulty this last year, but always succeed to bounce back," said the former Montpellier forward.

"I'm still an Arsenal player and try to be professional like I always have done and to prepare well for the next season."

"It would hit the team quite hard if he left because he is a player who always delivers," said Ozil.

Lol he wants to stay because no one else wants his useless arse :rotf: Loser :lol:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cito wrote:

No. I despise Arsenal.
So you are a fan of Arsenal fans then. Or do you for some diabolical reasons enjoy their misery a little too much? :mrgreen:

I beg to disagree on the Lacazette V Sanchez part. I do not believe Arsenal (Knowing their history in the last few years) are preparing to replace Sanchez. That is not how Wenger rolls.
They have to replace him. he wants out.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote: I think you're a Jose fan who despises those that Jose yabs.... eg Wenger/Arsenal and Benitez/Liverpool.

Toke true o :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: I could never understand what Rafa did to you to deserve so much hate and yabbis.

And Ibra was "Iblablabla" when he played for Pep and Barca, but was an icon when he played for Jose (I remember you cited his book on his praise for Jose and derision for Pep), and you have recently praised his work ethic as the reason for his longevity.

Maybe I am wrong sha, and may have confused you with someone else, in which case I apologize.

:taunt: :taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have never been a fan of Ibra. fantastic player and one of the best of all time in his position. However, I like football played differently. I like a fast striker who presses hard from the top. If I was a coach, thats they type of striker I will work with. As for his work ethic, thats not a secret. I have always respected his professionalism. He works harder than most young players and looks after himself very well. he has been doing karate for more than a decade. Additionally, he got married very young to a very old woman. lol. So, while his mates were going out to club, Ibra is more of a home-buddy, so he didnt waste his youth drinking and smoking.

As for Benitez. I dislike of him come from 2 things:

1. he is loser. He is one of those people who are arrogant, but they are empty. He has failed almost everywhere he has gone, yet, thinks he is a top coach.

2. Txj
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote: I think you're a Jose fan who despises those that Jose yabs.... eg Wenger/Arsenal and Benitez/Liverpool.

I have never been a fan of Ibra. fantastic player and one of the best of all time in his position. However, I like football played differently. I like a fast striker who presses hard from the top. If I was a coach, thats they type of striker I will work with. As for his work ethic, thats not a secret. I have always respected his professionalism. He works harder than most young players and looks after himself very well. he has been doing karate for more than a decade. Additionally, he got married very young to a very old woman. lol. So, while his mates were going out to club, Ibra is more of a home-buddy, so he didnt waste his youth drinking and smoking.

1. he is loser. He is one of those people who are arrogant, but they are empty. He has failed almost everywhere he has gone, yet, thinks he is a top coach.

2. Txj
So based on your words, you like Lacazette? He is fast too.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

LOL. i said it some days ago and someone was questioning my info. :lol: :lol: Ozil has shopped himself around Europe and no big club wants him. As at last week, he had decided he may have to renew with Arsenal.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

2. Txj
So based on your words, you like Lacazette? He is fast too.
I MIGHT like him. I dont know him enough to know his mentality, aggression and intelligence. Three things I hold high in my type of player. Thats why Ronaldo da Lima, Diego Costa, Diego Milito, Luis Suarez, TiTi Henry, Samuel Eto'o, Batistuta, Lewandowski are my type of striker.
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

danfo driver wrote:

LOL. i said it some days ago and someone was questioning my info. :lol: :lol: Ozil has shopped himself around Europe and no big club wants him. As at last week, he had decided he may have to renew with Arsenal.
Proof.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Anyone know what time and where the game tomorrow is being shown?
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
zoldsasok
Egg
Egg

Post by zoldsasok »

anikulapo wrote:Anyone know what time and where the game tomorrow is being shown?
All of the team’s pre-season games will be streamed live on the Arsenal Player to the best of my knowledge .
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Arsenal player. About 3 AM Eastern time USA.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:Arsenal player. About 3 AM Eastern time USA.

Is 11am BST, 3am Eastern time?

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

anikulapo wrote:

5 AM then.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

5 AM then.

Cheiii na so Math dey hard you :rotf: :rotf: Chineke Le :ohmy: :mrgreen:

MLK.
Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

..... Arsenal for life ! :D
From this day forth, I stand by the entity that is ARSENAL.
I'm in despair when we lose, I rejoice when we win and I become emotional for all that happens in between
but may no one dare say I was not there when its all said and done - Globero
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Globero wrote:..... Arsenal for life ! :D

this one no dey sleep?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Eyin boys, Arsenal for life!
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cito wrote:

talk about contradicting statements :lol: :lol: dude you have zero clue about anything.. so which is it.. flip flopping 2ce in one post kai :lol:
Those statements are'nt contradictory at all. They actually reconcile.

Personal preference -- Not mine. Will go for someone else.

Arsenal choice -- Do not sell. He gives YOU (ARSENAL) an alternative
If only you knew my profession. You'd realize that this is my "bread and butter" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Stupid fat turkey chewing b1tch!
Hey...I love turkey.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

5 AM then.
Game is on now on Arsenal.com

You need to be a member though.
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.